[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama here AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
Hey guys guess what country im in!
>>
File: image.png (374 KB, 570x302) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374 KB, 570x302
That crowd
WEW
E
W
>>
Hi Obama, why do you think that the uk being apart of the EU is any different from when USA was under British control?
>>
> showing the US what kind of people will turn up to see you talk

Everyone important went to the pub as is tradition
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x274
>>71835629
Well...you see.... You've got to look at the bigger picture....you'll be cutting yourself off from the European community
>>
>>71835870
That didn't really answer my question matey

The euro world trade has been reducing for years, I think they are currently at 22% of the world trade and are projected to be in the teens by 2020

Why is it logical to stay with a bureaucratic union that is shrinking in its economic power and growing in inclusion of poor countries?
>>
File: 1460368076114.jpg (55 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
1460368076114.jpg
55 KB, 616x519
>>71835380

What is the best way to defrost a 22lb turkey in under an hour- also who has a bigger penis Michelle or Hillary?
>>
why are you a kike dick loving nigger faggot?
>>
>>71835380
I see the children of the British Empire have moved back into mum's house.
>>
>>71835380
Post daughters tits plox

I know you have them
>>
>>71835380

Mr. President, what has to date been the largest cock that you have ever sucked.
>>
>>71836482
:'(

R...ruuule B..britannia....
>>
HI Obama! Why don't you just go and fuck yourself, cocksucker. Also, whose got a bigger dick, you or Michelle?
>>
File: Deutsch Europa.png (939 KB, 2386x2400) Image search: [Google]
Deutsch Europa.png
939 KB, 2386x2400
Do you approve of the Deutsch-Europa project, Mr Obama?
>>
That last question was a trick - we all know it's Michele because you've got a cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 558x558
I gave millions of Americans affordable healthcare and THIS is how you repay me?
By calling my wife a man and asking for tit pictures, I knew Jesse Jackson was right about you guys
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.