[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugees BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bantz.jpg (7 KB, 190x270) Image search: [Google]
bantz.jpg
7 KB, 190x270
>Governor Chris Christie has announced that New Jersey state government will no longer partner with the federal government to resettle refugees.

>In response to the Governor’s announcement, Jennifer Sime, Senior Vice President of U.S. Programs for the International Rescue Committee, released the following statement:

>“Governor Chris Christie’s decision to stop the state’s involvement in resettling refugees is in complete contradiction to New Jersey communities’ overwhelming support and welcoming of refugees. Refugees have been resettled in the state for many years and have been a vital part of its growth and diversity.

http://www.rescue.org/press-releases/irc-condemns-gov-christie%E2%80%99s-termination-new-jersey%E2%80%99s-refugee-resettlement-program-307
>>
File: 10. Duke Nukem 3D.jpg (57 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
10. Duke Nukem 3D.jpg
57 KB, 550x366
>>71835362
NO STOPID

< ILLEGAL ALIENS
>>
>>71835362

Chris 'Don't eat Pork? Go to New York!' Christie
>>
>>71835362
First Trump and now this?

Based fat man. I forgive him for humping Obama.
>>
>>71835438
The aliens in Duke Nukem view women as breeding stock and men as slaves

It was ahead of its time in many ways
>>
>>71835362

The krispie kreme man has actually turned out pretty based.
>>
>>71835362
>“Governor Chris Christie’s decision to stop the state’s involvement in resettling refugees is in complete contradiction to New Jersey communities’ overwhelming support and welcoming of refugees. Refugees have been resettled in the state for many years and have been a vital part of its growth and diversity.

What a load of horseshit. I'm in NJ, it's to the point even blacks are supportive of Trump because we are all tired of the swarms of immigrants who can't even speak English surrounding us like living sewage. There is no support for refugees here, we don't even want the Indians and Mexicans coming here anymore.
>>
File: 1459577328851.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1459577328851.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>71836103

Fuck yeah man- I have always kinda liked Christie- those teachers unions had to go- fuck em who else do you know that gets summer off?
Using the sandy fund to film is shitty campaign commercial was pretty crappy but hey the boardwalk is on fire abracadabra-

I am pround to have this sweaty eater run our state- when the day of the rope comes will buy him a funnel cake
>>
>>71836103
Same here. What part of NJ?
>>
NJ Here. We don't fucking want anybody coming here. Go back where you came from.
>>
>>71835362
NJfag here

nice to see the big guy telling the feds to fuck off with the refugees.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.