[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >there are still people in America who, with no thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
>2016
>there are still people in America who, with no thought at all, circumcise and vaccinate their children

Yes, literally hacking the foreskin off while pumping them full of literal poison.

Fucking hell, what is wrong with you guys?
>>
>anti-vaccers

I thought liberals were supposed to be smart.
>>
Because vaccinations and circumcision is basically the same thing right!?
>>
>>71834722

I am actually a conservative.
>>
>>71834828

Stop giving the rest of us a bad name then
>>
>>71834941

How? by not drinking the koolaid?
>>
>>71834606
>itt idiots who think we're still getting the 19th century vaccine with mercury preservatives and virus strains instead of purified chimeric/humanized monoclonal antibodies

Dumb abo.
>>
>>71834606
> Mutilating a child's genitals
Well I can agree with-
> AND POISONING THEM WITH DRUGS THAT WILL PREVENT THEM FROM DEVELOPING LIFE THREATENING ILLNESSES!
5/10. Made me respond.
>>
>>71834966
You've switched from one Kool-Aid to another.
>>
>>71835064

Actually it is injecting poison. Why do you think so many people get the flu after flu vaccine? because it injects the flu in small doses into you to try to make your body fight.

>>71835157

see above
>>
>>71835370
Except we don't, what proof do you have for that?
Who gets sick after getting vaccines?
Unless you have an extremely weak immune system you don't suffer any reactions.

Again what fucking proof do you have for that ahit, where is the logic in this?
Do you even know what monoclonal antibodies are?
>>
>>71835370
For those of you who haven't noticed this is a b8 thread. Stop fucking replying to this idiot.

On another note, anyone who is unironically anti-vaccine should be exposed the the black plague, quarantined and left to die slowly.
>>
>>71834606

I have a compromised immune system. I had to have my spleen removed.

Without the numerous vaccinations I've had (against Meningitis, MMR, etc.) I would be dead for sure.

This isn't a funny meme, or a topic to shitpost over. Vaccinations save lives.
>>
>>71835705
We need an Anti-Vaccer Island.
>>
>>71835754
Come on, anon, who are you going to trust? Your team of doctors or a playboy playmate?
>>
>>71835608

>Unless you have an extremely weak immune system you don't suffer any reactions.

Like.. a baby?
>>
>>71835754

And there are plenty of people who swear that they would have died or came close to from vaccines alone. Why should I believe you over them?
>>
>>71835846
Nein, babies have leftover antibodies and immunoglobulins from birth passed on to them from the mother. These last for quite a while as anybody with proper knowledge and common sense would know.
>>
>>71835913
This is b8 do not reply to this post
>>
>>71835913

OP, please. It's really not funny to shitpost over something like this. Some people are disgustingly stupid and impressionable on this forum and they'll end up not vaccinating their kids and they will die.
>>
>>71835913
>there are plenty of people who swear

It's not very nice to use impolite language.
>>
>Being unironically anti-vaccine
How's feel to buy into a conspiracy made up by liberal suburban mothers?
>>
>>71835913
Because they're retards like you who think their highschool bio diploma gives them more knowledge over the field of immunology than the scientists and doctors who've spent over 10 years studying to get their medical degree and licenses.
>>
File: labor.jpg (46 KB, 403x537) Image search: [Google]
labor.jpg
46 KB, 403x537
>>71835978

Why would I listen to a Chilean? you are quite literally of the third world.

There will come a time – I pray to God that it will happen in my lifetime – when those who have pushed vaccines upon innocent, helpless babies – doctors, pharmaceutical companies, government officials – will be proven to have lied and cheated these instruments of death into our children’s bloodstream. When that occurs, the outcry will be heard around the world and there will not be enough hiding places on the globe for these murderers to hide or enough money to pay for compensation. Of course, it will be too late for the babies to be saved. But we will be able to take satisfaction from the fact that never again will anyone have to be pushed to poison their child because for once and for all, it will be known as poison and we will all wonder how it was we fell for the vaccine lie for as long as we did
>>
>>71834606
>literal poison
>literal
Back to tumblr, you fruitbowl
>>
>>71834606
Vaccines are made to buff the immune system so that the kid doesn't die of measles before their first birthday
>>
File: 4.jpg (512 KB, 2203x2937) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
512 KB, 2203x2937
>>71836150

Studying what? only the 'approved' knowledge which is by definition 100% government approved.

If I made a degree that said vaccines are poison and then people studied it for 10 years, it wouldn't mean shit.

Same with 'medical degrees' which are just people wasting time memorizing propaganda.
>>
File: David Reimer.jpg (51 KB, 468x550) Image search: [Google]
David Reimer.jpg
51 KB, 468x550
>>71836008
>OP, please. It's really not funny to shitpost over something like this. Some people are disgustingly stupid and impressionable on this forum and they'll end up circumcising their kids and they will die.
>>
Bleach works better.
>>
>>71836422

Sorry mate, I don't get it. I'm not up to date with all these trendy memes you tykes are churning out.
>>
>>71836283
>>71836396
Keep on trucking then, Aussie.

Bet you're gonna be like those idiots who let their kids die because they think their chicken soup can cure their kid's cancer over the doc's reccomendation.

People like you ought to be sterilized and sent off to concentrarion camps.
>>
>>71836536
>Trendy memes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>>
>>71836664

The reality is that they may not be no correct but making your children insanely sick and miserable while they die from cancer is no better than making them comfortable with chicken soup.

chemotherapy is absolutely fucking horrendous and worse in many cases than cancer.
>>
>>71836715

I don't see what circumcision has to do with vaccination.
>>
>>71836834
>I don't see what an unnecessary medical practice has to do with other unnecessary medical practices.

>>71834606
>>
>>71834606
Circumcision is stupid, but vaccination is absolutely not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

I don't care what you think of Penn and Teller, the analogy works.
>>
>>71837140

Were you circumcised?

Were you vaccinated?

If the answer to any 1 of these is 'yes' then you have no right to even comment.
>>
>>71836987

I was talking about vaccination. You respond to my post talking about circumcision. I think you should go to bed, Ausbro.
>>
>straya
Get out.
>>
>>71837304

Circumcision and vaccination is big business in germany, hans?
>>
>>71837251

Yes...because being circumcised and vaccinated as a child....when you have no understanding of the world means that you can't have an opinion. Shut the fuckidy fuck up you little nigger.
>>
>>71837258
>I ignored half of OP's post. You pointed out what I failed to address. I think you should go to bed, Schlomo.
>>
File: 1447966913110.png (770 KB, 3117x1537) Image search: [Google]
1447966913110.png
770 KB, 3117x1537
>>71834606
>>
>>71837387
Straya shitposting is big business on /pol/.

Your entire nation should be cut off from the internet.
>>
>>71836283
Ha, you got destroyed by Chile.

Man this is why you ausfags troll, the few times you try to have a decent conversation you get buttblasted when you get called out by Juan and raj.
>>
File: 1.jpg (697 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
697 KB, 2448x3264
>>71837430

No, the reason I don't bother to debate with either of those is that you were obviously raised by parents who were too stupid to think for themselves and literally said 'yeah sure, everyone else is doing it, why not' to hacking up your dick and injecting you with poison.

You're not worth debating with, sorry, you're just too dumb.
>>
>>71837454

I'm completely against circumcision. What, do you want me to argue in favour of it?

Please, stop the shit posting.
>>
>>71837589

You are confusing yourself you monumental idiot. Your line of argument is invalid at best. Enjoy being mocked for eternity.
>>
>>71837896

I'm sorry you can't argue and prefer to instead pretend to be above the fray as it were. I'll see you, you wont be in heaven, I will be.
>>
Whole thread is bait stop replying
>>
>>71838069

>implying I want to be in heaven

>implying I don't want to burn and suffer for eternity.

You should try the afterlife on hard mode you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>71838069
You're giving Christianity a bad name.
>>
I was vaccinated probably 4-5 times during childhood and don't know what effects it had on me other than potentially saving me from deadly diseases. Enlighten me pls.
>>
>>71838383
What can I say? You are the ones that should be put away, since your ideas resemble those of nazism.
I guess you're incapable of thinking: if you so much trust vaccines protect you from diseases, what do you care if children other than your own are not vaccinated? Yours will be protected. Are you so thick that you don't get it??? If someone wants to spare their children posonous chemicals, who the hell are you to oblige them to do so??? Have your children protected and let others decide what's best for them.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.