[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one follow the bible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Exodus 23.png (22 KB, 620x217) Image search: [Google]
Exodus 23.png
22 KB, 620x217
Why does no one follow the bible?
>>
Because /pol/ is becoming more and more degenerate everyday
>>
>>71834382
I would guess Christians do, more or less, considering it's their guidebook and whatnot.
>>
What about shellfish?
>>
>>71835065
Old Testament, but also those warnings about food were only really relevant to the hot desert environment where seafood would spoil quick and make you sick.
>>
>>71834382
Jesus was a commie and his dad was the ultimate cuck. He raised God's kid for fucks sake.
>>
>>71835168
For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. - Matthew 15:4

Should we kill toddlers who throw temper tantrums?
>>
>>71835292
>his dad was the ultimate cuck. He raised God's kid for fucks sake.

Joseph was going to make Mary raise his previous kids. Raising Mary's kid made it even.
>>
>>71834382
Ephesians 2:14–15
>>
>>71835541
Cursing your parents doesn't mean to throw a temper tantrum.
>>
>>71835541
>curseth

>Exodus 21:17 Whoever curses[g] father or mother shall be put to death.
>[g] Curses: not merely an angrily uttered expletive at one’s parents, but a solemn juridical formula of justifiable retribution which was considered to be legally binding and guaranteed by God.
>Exodus 21:15 Whoever strikes father or mother shall be put to death.[f]
>[f] The verb used most often signifies a violent, sometimes deadly, attack. The severe penalty assigned is intended to safeguard the integrity of the family.

In modern English, it would be closer to "fuck overs". So yeah, any kid that raids his parents' retirement fund for drug money should be beaten to within an inch of their life.
>>
>>71834382
No more real christians these days.
>>
>>71834382
>you should not spread a false report

Good thing the media is owned by Jews.
>>
by definition, using 4chan violates the OP's law since you're most definitely joining hands with the wicked virtually
>>
>>71834382
> Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

if only we did waifus for everyone
>>
>>71836196
That doesn't nullify moral laws
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.