[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>60% white >affirmative action >white guilt >rampant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 87487484.png (6 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
87487484.png
6 KB, 284x178
>60% white
>affirmative action
>white guilt
>rampant SJW's
>nigger president
>jews, jews everywhere controlling the media, money and education
>corruption all over the place
>crippling debt
>30% nigger population

>greatest country on earth
>>
>>71833572
I need the niggers to fuck my wife. There's nothing wrong with pleasing your wife.
>>
>>71833752
are you kidding me?
>>
File: 1451328669517.png (17 KB, 462x414) Image search: [Google]
1451328669517.png
17 KB, 462x414
>americans elected a nigger president
>TWICE
cannot construct such an outcome
>>
At least they are keeping mudslimes and rapefugees in line.
>>
File: murica fuck yeah.jpg (356 KB, 945x927) Image search: [Google]
murica fuck yeah.jpg
356 KB, 945x927
>>71833572
>>
File: 1461076590717.jpg (31 KB, 427x411) Image search: [Google]
1461076590717.jpg
31 KB, 427x411
>>71834136
well they are an entire ocean away from them though
>>
>>71833572
>13% colored population sven
>>
>>71833572

>>60% white
It is what it is. Deal with it.

>>affirmative action
It's simply reverse discrimination, and it needs to end. A person's racial makeup should be HIPAA-protected medical data, and it should be illegal for the government or corporations to collect it for any purpose.

>>white guilt
I've done nothing wrong, so I have nothing to feel guilty about.

>>rampant SJW's
Simply a symptom of emotional immaturity. A nation of mental teenagers, we are.

>>nigger president
When it comes to an individual person, I look at actions only, not skin color. Use the word "nigger" only to refer to the statistical correlation between race and undesirable behavior. Statistics don't apply to the individual.

>>jews, jews everywhere controlling the media, money and education
Pure jealousy. The Jews got their act together and became successful merchants and business leaders. You only wish you could be so successful. Me, I personally don't give a shit. I look at actions only, not religion.

>>corruption all over the place
Corporate America pays for the members of Congress to get re-elected. Those congressmen bloody well do what their corporate masters tell them to do. It's not feasible to deny power to those who have money -- that's not a stable system. The system is completely corrupt by definition, by design, and by necessity.

>>crippling debt
Caused entirely by the American people's desire for immediate gratification. It's really just another form of emotional immaturity, like a little kid throwing a tantrum and screaming "I want it now."

>>30% nigger population
There are provable statistical correlations between race and undesirable behavior. Black culture has demonstrable behavioral and attitude problems. Learn it, discuss it, and deal with it like a responsible adult. But remember that statistics don't apply to the individual, so no individual black person is necessary a "nigger".
>>
>>71836239
Also you're only 13% nigger not 30%
>>
File: norway muslims.jpg (74 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
norway muslims.jpg
74 KB, 640x504
60% white is still more whites than the rest of the anglosphere + sweden + norway + finland + denmark combined.
and we're talking actual whites, not white mixed with spic or white mixed with injun.

finally, you guys get to deal with muslims. i'd rather have 50% mexicans than 5% muslims.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.