[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to choose, which would you rather be your next door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (669 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
669 KB, 2048x2048
If you had to choose, which would you rather be your next door neighbors?
>>
Neither.
>>
>>71833229
What are you? A blockbusting kike?
>>
>>71833229
Are they homos?
>>
my neighbors live a mile away, like fuck I care who they are or what they do so long as they stay in their shithole property
>>
>>71833229
>Muslims are already my neigbhor
One of them is pretty nice. The other seems pissed of all the time but he never harrased me. I'd say they are MUCH better than niggers and cause less trouble.
>>
>>71833229

Probably the niggers, because it's easier to defend against them.

Muslims really know how to shoot and blow things up.
>>
>>71833229
what is the diference?
>>
>>71833229

To be quite honest, I'd choose the niggers.
>>
>>71834090
fuck that, id pick an arab over nog anyday
>>
>>71833229
The gentlemen of colour in the upper image seem educated at first glance

The men of sand in the lower image do not

Black people>mudslimes
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>71833934
> Muslims are already my neighbours
> flag
>>
>>71833229
the blacks in the pic look respectable enough, not wearing fucking afghan shit
>>
>>71833706
redneck detected.
>>
>>71833229

Easy, the Muslim.

Why? Because if they start acting up, you just need to call Homeland Security/FBI/etc. That's it. THey will take care of the rest.

The nigger on the other hand will bitch about the po po jacking his style and the white man h8n cuz he jus wanna blast his wacka flacka wu tang negro spiritual rap at 2 am. If you try and confront him, he'll call you a cracka pig muthfucka and pull out his stolen gun.

The muslim will be in gitmo if he dares try that shit.
>>
>>71834287
Wow, you sure showed him.
>>
File: 1457934935521.jpg (100 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
1457934935521.jpg
100 KB, 640x748
>>71833229
The niggers in suits any day. Maybe they own a business and are good citizens, rather than the muzzies who will probably have a "gas leak" in their house within a month of moving in.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with ambitious, succesfull, well-educated black people.
There are with people from a backwards and shitty cultured based on a pedophiles religion.
>inb4 cuck, prep the bull etc
>>
>>71833934
Of course he's pussies off. He came there expecting some super advanced god society where everything looks like a jet plane but instead it's super old buildings and faggot sissy boys.

It would be like if you lived in country that was basically a pride march 24/7
>>
>>71834209
Yes fuck Muslims you're right but I can't bear to see more niggers coming here. Atleast sandniggers look and behave sort of white. Niggers are just plain monkeys nothing less nothing more. I want to see them all leave. I just rather have Muslims who play yalalala music instead of loud rap music oogaboogas you know.
>>
Sand niggers, easy. They have morals.
>>
>>71833229
>suits
>good posture
>non-thug general appearance
Those are clearly black people, not niggers. I would gladly have them as neighbors, especially over any ahmed or muhammed
>>
File: 5486892.png (199 KB, 307x364) Image search: [Google]
5486892.png
199 KB, 307x364
>>71834553
>Sissy boys
Take that back you nigger Australia fuck.
>>
>>71833934
>cause less trouble

when did niggers blow up an airport?
>>
>>71833229
>black men in suits (working).
>goatfuckers
>>
>>71833229
A house fire
>>
>>71834842
Fuck you fuck all niggers just shut the fuck up WE WERE TALKING ABOUT NEIGHBORS. I DONT WANT ANY OF THAT SCUM IN MY COUNTRY YOU PIECE OFSHIT!
>>
If I had to choose I would choose genocide.
>>
File: RELIGION_OF_PEACE.png (605 KB, 688x830) Image search: [Google]
RELIGION_OF_PEACE.png
605 KB, 688x830
>Islamic teenage bombed a Sikh temple last week in my city
Choose nignogs in suit for sure
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.