[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on abortion /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: allahu christbar.jpg (271 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
allahu christbar.jpg
271 KB, 800x800
i think it seems necessary if the woman gets raped and it does kill a lot of minorities every year so it seems alright or am i not getting something
pic unrelated
>>
>>71831773
wouldn't it be funny if a christian flew a 747 into the kaab and killed 3000 muslims
>>
>>71831843
it would be hilarious
>>
>>71831843
This is the only way true healing can ever begin.
>>
>>71831773

I don't want anyone who thinks killing their own children is morally justifiable to procreate.

The problem solves itself.
>>
>>71831843
Apparently not many heard about the trampling that happened at hajj. The liberal media was totally quiet about how Muslims killed other Muslims just to get a look at a block.
>>
>>71831843
>3000
i mean this from the bottom of my heart: i'd be fucking devastated if the number was that low
>>
>>71831773
Abortion is fine imo, to a point. Like, within the first few months. Abort all rape/incest/disabled foetuses desu.
>>
>>71832082
a child who was forcefully put into you against your will isn't really "your child"
>>
>>71832147
What is the block exactly.
>>
File: 1460786001470.jpg (42 KB, 680x548) Image search: [Google]
1460786001470.jpg
42 KB, 680x548
The idea that a woman should be forced to carry a child to term against her will is as abhorrent as saying that someone should be forced to give up a kidney to save the life of another person. Nobody should be forced to give up bodily autonomy for the sake of another.
>>
>>71832354
It's a fucking block. I your asking me what they THINK it is, I don't have an idea in hell. If your asking me what it physically is, that would be a block.
>>
>>71832317

Sort of true, but yes, any and all children conceived by rapists should be aborted.

We shouldn't let r-strategists propagate their genes.
>>
>>71831773
The problem I have with abortion is it removes some of the responsibility of having pre-marital sex and so makes people to able to fuck around with multiple parters more easily.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.