[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just tried smoking a cigarette and could barely inhale any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I just tried smoking a cigarette and could barely inhale any of it without coughing
How do people go through enough of these to get addicted!?
>>
>>71830951
Stop now. Don't ever touch one again.
>>
>>71830951
Social pressure.
>>
>>71830951
Not /pol/. It could be, but your OP isn't.
>>
>>71830951
takes a while to get used to it lad
>>
Chances are, you're inhaling burned wood glue from the FSC.

Start rolling your own.
>>
lol kid
>>
>>71831021
This. They start as teens, trying to be cool, get used to it, then get addicted. It's pathetic. Tobacco is a shit tier drug.
>>
>>71831239
Tobacco is the most American of drugs. Better than weed at least
>>
>>71830951
See:
>>71831002

FYI, you catch a buzz, which makes you want another one. It doesn't take very long until you don't catch a buzz, but you still want to smoke, and your throat and lungs are used to it.
>>
File: smugness.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
smugness.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>>71830951
Kid can't even hold his smoke. Kek.
>>
File: 1447549542605.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447549542605.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>71832028
You are are a retard. Keep supporting the kikes that are slowly killing you.
>>
>>71830951
>How do people go through enough of these to get addicted!?

I used to think the same with alcohol, I mean it's not a good taste, and the feeling of dizziness etc is not something I want.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.