[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Universities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 25
Any Britbongs here go to university? If so what was your experience with the lefties/SJW's/Marxists?
>>
>>71830851
From the videos I've seen I would say bong unis are more insufferable commie shitholes than they are here.
>>
>>71831112
Yeah I've heard some pretty awful shit that goes on at uni from friends that are older than me.
>>
>>71830851
I know this is gonna sound edgy but is it me or would it be fun to see her get beaten?
>>
>>71831112
Not really almost no one gets involved in student politics over hear and Unis don't get to try rape cases like yours seem to do. Though admittedly the NUS is pretty much the biggest SJW echo chamber in the country.
>>
They all have an unnatural obsession with Bernie Sanders. Even the ones you wouldn't consider give two shits about politics, let alone American politics. Other than that they're pretty much your average uninteresting and mentally ill people.
>>
>>71831646
>>71831716
Any chance there will be any other right leaning people or am I going to be outnumbered by brainless libtards?
>>
>>71830851
There is a fb group of Oxford libtards that made the local news because people were afraid to post theŕe because of feminazi hijacking threads and shaming everyone for expressing their opinions.
>>
>>71830851
>>71831112
Honestly the only people who give a fuck about any of this are the insufferable student politics faggots, the rest are either: studying, getting laid or getting shit faced. You want proof? During the last NUS presidential elections only something like 1% of students voted, when I was at university (in Scotland during the build up to the referendum btw) they averaged 4% turn our. No one cares about these cunts, certainly not students.
>>
>>71831974
Depend's on the course and the uni, I imagine the more diverse ones e.g London, Manchester etc get the real morons, when I went most people didn't really give a shit about politics other than disliking the Tories, but that was during the fee rise protests.
So long as you don't stand in the street and scream "I hate niggers" the majority of students are just there to get through their courses and drink their weight in alcohol once a week.
>>
>>71830851
It's not as bad as you think. A silent majority hate the nus and sjws. They put up with it because they're well funded and get free shit. But as they're pushing for more and more people are starting to resist and just tell them to Fuck off. We will never reach American University level SJW issues at least that's been my experience at uni.
>>
>>71830851
textbook fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>tfw going to Uni next year
>>
File: 1454760363984.jpg (3 MB, 3072x4096) Image search: [Google]
1454760363984.jpg
3 MB, 3072x4096
So my "progressive" University wants to offer to 20 shitskins scholarships for FREE while we pay 9k per year. These creatures will get free accomodation, food and education! If you walk around Portsmouth you will see dozens of homeless people, even some are veterans and my University prefers fucking sandniggers instead of its own people. Also they are giving away those leaflets
pic related

Sign this petition

https://www.change.org/p/the-university-of-portsmouth-petition-against-the-university-of-portsmouth-offering-20-syrian-refugees-a-scholarship?lang=en-GB
>>
File: sanders nazi.png (493 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
sanders nazi.png
493 KB, 768x512
>>71830851
>>
>>71830851
My uni didn't have any, but then I did Computer Science so I probably wouldn't have bumped in to many or any at all. They seem to gravitate towards the easier subjects that require less or no science or logical thinking.

That Goldsmiths Uni sounds like a right dump, full of future terrorists and cunts like OPs bitch.
>>
>>71832853
How can you be both against islamophobia and anti-semitism?
>>
File: article1.jpg (112 KB, 694x930) Image search: [Google]
article1.jpg
112 KB, 694x930
>>71832853
>meanwhile, in Canada
>http://globalnews.ca/news/2533006/ontario-court-rejects-scholarships-for-straight-white-students/
>>
File: 1454760529071.jpg (151 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454760529071.jpg
151 KB, 900x1600
>>
>>71830851

Oh god don't get me started. But it's bad very bad. I went conservative in self defence it was bad. Naturally I was an instant enemy just for existing but sometimes you have to do something to break free from all of that politically correct bullshit by retreating to traditional British values so they counter the radical and very liberal dross that is spewed upon you every. single. day.
>>
>>71833103
So if its not russell group or Oxbridge I'm fucked?
>>
>>71833179

Doublethink
>>
>>71833290
Are there any redpilled societies at uni or to they get shut down by anti free speech commie filth?
>>
I'm off to uni next year, people don't seem to be that shit from what I've seen but you never know.
>>
>>71833205
One day White men will have to fight for their right to exist, I'm certain of it.
>>
What is the purpose of NUS? I was browsing through their YouTube videos and found that a lot of their content is centered on feminism and cracker-bashing.
I've never attended university. Are they an irrelevant organisation, or do they have influence and receive funding?
>>
>>71833409

Just say you are a conservative. Some uni's have a conservative society. You don't get spat at or egged. But prepare for a wide berth around you.
>>
>>71833422
Same, but my friend who goes UEA told me the SJWs are like the most vocal although they are a minority. Apperantly they have gender neutral toilets due to the high amount of trannies there.
>>
>>71831481
I'd rather kiss her and then fuck her really good all night
>>
Bongs, what happened to brit/pol/?

I used to enjoy the banter.
>>
>>71830851
i did 1 year at uni but got a real job and left
the communist party threw me out when i asked for one of the sweet hats they gave new members

the trick is to not use social media at all and make them post things to you
>>
>>71834164
What the fuck, what do you mean they post things to you? I don't use twitter/instagram and rarely use FB.
>>
>>71830851

>go to Uni in London
>nobody from my department (Informatics and Math) is involved/interested in Uni politics
>literally the lowest vote turn-out
>all the Arts departments are the opposite

There were 2 major happenings this study year though:

>Muslim society protested some Jew speech
>Ended up fighting the Jewish society because they kept disrupting the speech like chimps
>Uni told the Muslim Society to stop being niggers

>2 chicks from Muslim society had a stall right outside our Uni entrance
>just shit about Islam etc
>pretty standard stuff, other societies do it too
>they also had a Animals' Rights stall next to them (not sure if part of Uni society)
>One of the guys started harassing the Muslim chicks
>Uni security couldn't physically remove the guy because it was happening outside the Uni area
>eventually police was called

later that day:
>head of Muslim society decided it would be the perfect time to post an angry facebook post
>pushing the standard "MUH MISOGYNY MUH PEOPLE OF COLOUR OPPRESSION" agenda
>claimed that security didn't do its job despite the fact that they couldn't do anything because it was happening outside the Uni owned area
>claimed the police was only called when other people started harassing the Animal Right's guy back
>why didn't the 2 chicks call the police themselves?

Long story short, everybody loves playing the victim nowadays to push their shitty agendas.
>>
>>71831112
surprisingly that is totally untrue.

Your civilirights act title IX or whatever it is called means American unis are way way worse than british unis.

due to title IX universities are obliged to take disciplinary action for rape accusations and do a trial process where if they're need to be 51% confident in the claims of the accuser they are meant to take disciplinary action and expel the accused.

In the UK, rape accusations are a police matter and a university is entitled to simply urn the case over to the police and do nothing, and will usually only find separate accommodation for the accuser and accused until one of them confesses or the legal case reaches a verdict.

there are other examples of title IX I've read like if a girl accuses a guy of being creepy and intimidating for flirting with her then the university is at risk of being sued under title IX for not providing a fair environment for learning to women so will often take disciplinary action.

On the other hand free speech is much more protected by the constitution.

tl;dr
America
>not going to be prosecuted for "hate speech"
UK
>not going to be expelled because a girl accused you of rape unless the legal verdict finds you guilty

take your pick
>>
File: 1416062859231.jpg (6 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1416062859231.jpg
6 KB, 250x240
>went to uni in Scotland
>literally first party I went to the girl who was hosting started talking about rape culture and about how we need to start teaching men not to rape, not teach women to be careful

I managed to not reveal my power level, although I got some annoyed looks when I suggested that rapists already know rape is wrong, they just don't care
>>
>>71834563

Also, Muslim society keeps trying to push the:
>stop co-operating with Israel maymay

Literally want our Uni to decline anything Israel:
>partnerships with Israeli Unis
>partnerships with Israeli Government
>accepting Israeli students and so on

Luckily our Uni government told them to fuck off with trying to play politics. Still doesn't stop them from occasionally setting up stalls where they meme about the oppressed Palestinian people and the evil Israeli Jews.
>>
Currently attending one in SW London. Tbh, the students actively dislike it and bitch about the uni in general. Some nigger and Islamist motherfuckers try to put posters up from time to time about refugees and stuff but they're often taken down.

Also, with the small amount of liberal attitudes among the lecturers and students, there's definitely just as many people who view them as liberal faggots. Quite a few closet racists. They just never openly voice their opinion.
>>
>>71834348
der fookin royal mail you cretin
>>
>>71830851
Avoid the humanities, they are infested with commies. It's disgusting.
>>
>>71834563
Why the hell would you go to a University in London? You must be from elsewhere in the UK or foreign?
>>
>>71835018

Foreign living in London. Why the fuck would I not go to a world top 20 Uni?
>>
>>71834965
Like what? I thought you meant send messages online, as you mentioned social media.
>>
>>71835126
Where are you from?
>>
>>71835126
Well there is Oxbridge.
>>
>>71834967
Mind if a colonial interjects? I heard that Sociology and Journalism is all bad. Any of the weak sciences, as well. Well have a nice day.
>>
>>71835261

Lithuania with a Russian background. The moment Lithuania joined the EU it was fucking doomed. Know many people who moved to UK in the last 8+ years.

>>71835341

Wouldn't have gotten in.
>>
>>71835341
Well they took down Rhodes plaque because foreigners complained, but kept his statue, so Oxbridge could go either way.
>>
>>71833494
I'm pretty sure that's today.
>>
>>71830851

American at Britbong Uni in a leftist stronghold of a city. Honestly hasnt been bad at all, aside from obnoxious 'Fight Racism, Fight Imperialism' Posters taped on around campus, have never been accosted by these types.
>>
>>71835627
I reckon the whiney white liberals probably took offense on their behalf and complained more.
>>
>>71834563
>mfw girl I know is in one of the maths departments at Oxford
>hates Muslims but because she's a woman she has a bleeding heart for muh refugees cuz muh chillen
>tells me that there have been tens of bombing attempts over the past 2 years
>scared as shit and wants to go back to her home village but can't cuz school and work
>mfw she still doesn't realize what the "refugees" are or the massive problem they are causing
>mfw she voted for Cameron
>mfw I told her I'm a Trump man and she hates it
>mfw she voted for Cameron
>>
>>71835486
Can confirm. Journalism is horrendously left wing.
>>
>>71834921
It's funny because half of all women that go to uni in the UK white themselves out for tuition money
>>
>>71835848
Is she English/British? She sounds pretty bluepilled desu.
>>
>>71835848

A PhD. student from my Uni got arrested a few years back for plotting a terror attack on some London police station/Mil base. Caused quite a shit storm, the Uni was on full damage control.

>yfw Muslim radicals are smart enough to do PhD in top unis
>not smart enough to realise how retarded radical Islam is
>>
>>71830851
Universities are where you get people asking really hard questions and investigating using the best possible research methods. I've noticed that butthurt faggots who don't like this (like dweeby white male teen virgins) like to try to denigrate and dismiss the whole enterprise and prefer knowledge from such reputable sources as /pol/ and breitbart. It makes the whole "SJW" meme seem like a homing signal for unusually stupid butthurt faggots. It's very useful for distinguishing who has a brain and who is an autistic memer. That's the pattern I've noticed.
>>
>>71836083

>Universities are where you get people asking really hard questions and investigating using the best possible research methods

Nice meme. Hasn't been the case for a while now.
>>
... Except for the multitude academic sources that say multiculturalism is bad for communities, iq is divided across the races, etc etc.
>>
This is my master year at university. Only met one sjw and everyone ripped her for it.
>>
>>71836083
>Universities are where you get people asking really hard questions and investigating using the best possible research methods

You been living under a rock?
>>
>>71833598
I'm off to YSJ which is a pretty small uni so I'm hoping that the SJWs are so small in number they do fuck all.
>>
>>71836083
Have you ever been to a uni? Fucking idiot.
>>
I have question about western universities overally, not only in UK.

Are more engineering related studies also overrun by leftist?
>>
I work as a manager for a financial services company. Everyone on my team has a degree, is at least five years older and totally blue-pilled from university (one of them even goes on UAF and Antifa marches). I'm the youngest person there and I make the most money. Also no student debt.

Most graduates I know only went to university because they weren't ready to join the real world. Obviously they won't admit that though.
>>
>>71836083
>Look at me I'm a pseudo academic liberal in my third year of gender studies and like to claim intellectual superiority over conservatives on the internet.
Try to sound less sanctimonious next time Amerilard.
>>
>>71830851
I haven't had a single issue from lefties. Though there was the student that made a music promotion label ONLY for immigrant musicians. That's it though. Probably because I do a BSc and not some bullshit art degree.

Never had any major issues though. Most of my buddies are racist and red pilled as fuck.
>>
>>71831357
Underage ban. MODS!
>>
>>71836461
Seriously, where do breakthroughs in knowledge take place. Just read through the details of all Nobel Prizes and all Fields Medals for all years and see if you can notice a pattern.

SJW is only a meme butthurt faggots who feel they failed because university was hard or because they couldn't get in. And it's always white males who are mad about the world no longer being the preserve of white males. Just deal with it and stop the embarrassment that is the beta uprising.
>>
University of leeds here

The feminist society is fucking ridiculous.

They basically control the union. They have an iron grip on political correctness and freedom of speech.

The lefty hysteria here is insane. I hate it. I fucking hate students in general. I can't wait to get the fuck out of this place and start my lawyer training so I can take a big shit on them when they realise life outside their safe space bubble is not a joke.
>>
>>71830851

York here. The uni is full of them. Bunch of complaining little faggots.
>>
>>71836846
>18
>Underage
Please fuck off.
>>
>>71836846

That doesn't necessarily make him underage israbro. It's pretty likely though.
>>
>>71836083
SJW-ism is incubated in humanities and philosophy departments.

the departments concerned with rigorous logical reasoning and empirical evidence are STEM departments where SJW is the most absent.
>>
>>71836996
I heard some guy hung himself there because femsoc shut down international men's day, sounds bloody terrible.
>>
>>71831112

I'd say it was the other way around burgerfriend, considering this shit is almost exclusively from the USA. In reality it's a hive like most of the western world but you see it less depending of what you're actually going to the university for.
>>
>>71836741
Nope. You'll probably get more "sexist" and "racist" banter. At least for the UK. Brother in law did mathematical engineering and everyone drank loads, insulted the shit out of eachother, called trannies "spooky dicks" etc, every gay is a "shitstabber"
>>
>>71836971
I didn't go myself but it really seems like something a lot of people do because they don't want to get a proper job yet. Fair enough if you're going to be a lawyer or a doctor or something but otherwise why bother? Like you say, these fucks are going to get a real shock when they have to get a proper job.
>>
>>71837093
Didn't know about that....I do know we have a UKIP society and it gets a great deal of heat from everyone. This place is a joke anyway...can't wait to leave.
>>
I have first-hand experience standing in a student election alongside the woman in OP so ask me anything.

Goldsmiths is the epitome of a university where 1% of the students are hard-left without any understanding of politics outside of the typical 'muh privilege' arguments, while the reminaing 99% are mostly underachieving students like you'll find in most British universities.
>>
File: 1458389529129.png (140 KB, 328x321) Image search: [Google]
1458389529129.png
140 KB, 328x321
>>71837084
Funny that.
>>
>>71830851
I graduated uni last year and never encountered a single SJW. There was one girl who dressed up in a MLP onesie thinf one day but that was it. Scottish uni btw.
>>
>>71834953
I wish Muslims were right about us, it makes me sick going to uni and seeing a bunch of anti Israel Muslim shit skins get free education. So much for apartheid :/
>>
>>71830851
I'm at one of the best universities in the country, and I honestly don't see leftism everywhere. If anything, there are quite a lot of conservatives here.
>>
>>71833626
c u c k
u
c
k
>>
>>71837312
Please destroy her senpai.
>>
>>71833233
>Islam's contribution to the modern world
9/11 jokes?
>>
This
fucking
picture
need to
be
another
disgusting
cuck
photoshop

Because
white women
the most
pampered
women
of all
races in
history
with better
lives since
forever
and today
in comparison
to all
women of
other races
african
north african
arab
asian
With the best
white men
>>
Never understood the "male tears" thing, when feminsts themselves say men don't show emotion, while women cry anytime they fail at something.
>>
>>71833205
Wow.
>>
>>71833233
A fellow Pompey bro?
>>
>>71837484
This was two years ago and her term limit was over last time around, but her legacy of "if you're white, you're wrong" persists. The president elected the term after she left resigned in protest at the near-fascistic nature of the campaigns and education VPs.
>>
>>71836893
I'm only half white and that half is Jew so not really white according to pol, I'm a uni student and already have a good job and still hate SJW who are rampant in every uni in every country. Where's your god now? Some people just don't like getting propaganda constantly pushed on them who's main argument is if you disagree you're a bigot. I bet you're the real loser here projecting like most the sjw taking meme majors who end up poor fags.
>>
>>71830851
Holy shit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3054067/Pictured-Diversity-officer-banned-whites-anti-racism-event-British-university-wiping-away-fake-tear-no-white-men-sign.html

Here you have the story of the picture
>>
>>71837114
>spooky dicks
We called Gays poopdicks. There was only 1 tranny we knew of so we'd always say it looked like it's girls name and pretend we didn't know where she went. Must've an heroed.
>>
Would be
the last
to use
the word
"White men"
and pretend to
be part
of other
group
Being the
most
racially
pampered
in
American
racial
movies
propaganda
everything
made for
white women
put white
women
in racial
pedestal

What the
hell is
White women
making
this?

Must be
cuck
fake
disgusting
shit

What the
hell
white women
are thinking
that
they are?
Other race?
Victim?
White woman
card
more
racial
white women
lobby?

MUST BE
FAKE
>>
I finished in 2012 and SJWs were a small albeit vocal minority during my time and most people just viewed them as a bunch of freaks or were completely oblivious to them. There was also a strong Tory faction who were arguably even more irritating.
>>
>>71833511
They are meant to be the student representatives from every university. They convene in order to determine how student life can be changed, and then the unis are meant to bring these changes forward
>>
>>71837230
Are you talking about going to Leeds or university in general?

Yeah people who have done arts degrees generally are pretty boned after graduating. I think adults with life experience should have a duty to warn us about doing a dumb fucking degree like music or psychology.
>>
>>71837863
Dikes were flood protection
>>
>>71837435
Is there any point in going if its an average uni, I don't really know if my course is respected but I'm tempted not to go if a degree is starting to mean fuck all these days
>>
>>71836996
I'm coming to York in october to study History, what should I expect?
>>
>>71838015
I heard history is a hotbed for Leninfags, could be rubbish though.
>>
Honestly I haven't experienced as much SJW shit as I thought I would have. Been in Sheffield for the last 4 years and have never seen a demonstration or anything.

They had an Islamaphobia awareness week a little while ago, but I stayed away because I know I'd just end up getting angry.

There's a lot of Bradfordians here too, and I hate all of them.
>>
>>71838015

Best of luck. The History department is great and If you work hard you'll go far. If you have fairly right wing views then make sure you join the relevant societies and surround yourself with similar people. We are few and far between here....there are a lot of lefties and it can be difficult at times. Plus....sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the girls here are 5/10 at best.
>>
>>71838159
Sheffield doesn't have any of this shit from my experience. They had some gay day or something where they put that multicolored flag up but other than that it's just back to being normal.
>>
>>71830851
I went to a uni in the midlands and it had some liberals but they all just shutted up and kept to themselves. I am going to london one this september though so I expect it to be different
>>
The feminist society at Leeds actually managed to get a nightclub shutdown because they found one of their ads offensive. Some guys were interviewed about how they'd 'violate' some hot freshers (it wasn't real, it was all an act) and they lost their shit completely, for days there were demonstrations and protests calling for it to be shut. The nightclub was shut and then just rebranded like a week later.

There are women getting raped in India and the Middle East constantly and are forced to cover up and aren't allowed education or to drive, and yet they complain about this shite.
>>
File: 1313717232001.png (85 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1313717232001.png
85 KB, 844x1157
can one of you yanks just give me a gun already so I can kill myself, bb guns aren't doing shit, they just hurt
>>
>>71838421
lel.
>>
File: What year.jpg (74 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
What year.jpg
74 KB, 780x520
>>71836234
>>71836461
Seriously, this meme was appropriate around the late 60s, early 70s when universities massively expanded enrollment and started becoming diverse. Now they're very diverse and are further ahead on that path than a lot of other institutions (like law, or political leadership, or being a CEO). It's simply the way of the world now that the diversity of living people is being reflected in the way institutions look. White males get butthurt at this because they don't automatically rise to the top of the pile now. But you really have to just get with the times.

>>71836671
And yes, I have, in several countries. I won't even say how many degrees I have.

>>71836807
Not even American -- just here in NYC studying.

>>71837084
This undermines the argument of others in this thread. Shows that unis are pretty decent places for learning and inquiry.
>>
>>71837951
Where you thinking of going, and what for? Go if you have a genuine interest, a first from any uni be good for the future.
>>
I did my last two Semesters in Leeds (cs). No sjw no problems no Drama. This was 3 years ago though.
>>
>>71838567
where are you from?
>>
I was at uni when this story happened, it was fucking hilarious when the lefties found out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2481008/Banned-student-cricket-team-members-thought-funny-wear-polo-shirts-emblazoned-nicknames-Casual-Rape.html
>>
>>71838766
Australia, you pretentious colonizing fuck.
>>
>>71830851
did this chick EVER get fired?
>>
As a student in a traditionally moron filled part of the country there's surprisingly little left wing faggotry going on, the feminists pipe up every so often but they're mostly ignored. There's actually a lot of open ukip support
>>
>>71838870
well then you ex prison degenerate, tell me how diverse universities are in say Japan or China, or Malaysia, which has the best education system
>>
File: 1349988843583.png (11 KB, 172x200) Image search: [Google]
1349988843583.png
11 KB, 172x200
>>71838567

I'll give you a solid 6/10.
>>
>>71838610
I want to do Anthropology, in particular biological Anthropology, it's the only course that has interested me so far. STEM courses have just seemed too dry, and history etc is really competitive from what I've heard.
>>
>>71830851
I use to hang at a college campus in scotland when I lived there for a while. There was this hardcore feminist sjw type who would sit outside and talk to me regularly. I'd make racist jokes and she'd get pissed off and tell me it was offensive. I'd reply by making even more offensive jokes. She really pressed her sjw ideals onto me and tried to get me to change with no luck. Eventually we fucked and I came back to burgerland a month later.
>>
>>71839086
As for as I'm concerned, the best in the world as what's available at Harvard, Yale, or Princeton. They are such amazing places for doing research. I've never ever in my life heard someone say they think Malaysia has the best education system in the world. They're all obsessed with US prestige and want to study over here. Are you an Asian-Brit?
>>
>>71830851
In the UK the vast majority of students are not SJWs, and neither are the lecturers. We have not been infected with the THOUGHT-CRIME-VIRUS that seems prevalent on US campuses. Yet.
>>
>>71839176
I remember calling a little sjw a lesbian when I was like 15, she slapped me in the face, I grew up with a sister so I just slapped her back, and she went crying to the teacher, I've been based since then
>>
Studied politics at Edinburgh university till 2012.
SJW sensitivities were virtually non existent. "Cultural Marxism" or teachings of the Frankfurt school was virtually non-existent (i think Herbert marcuse was mentioned once in a lecture), even in subjects where you would expect it(sociology. Social anthropology). Post-structuralism got a luke warm reception. "Lefties" tended to align themselves with social democracy as opposed to the more extreme wings of leftism (socialism, communism, anarchism).
Feminists had a very mixed view of "third wave feminism".... usually luke warm.
right wing libertarianism and conservative viewpoints were tolerated and engaged with...... racist ideologies not so much.
>>
>>71839174
All the anthropology students I've met here at Durham are pretty cool people. Everywhere is going to have a competitive atmosphere, don't let that dissuade you.
>>
I have a friend that went to Derry university, and he told me this.
>He was being nice holding the the door open for people.
>Girl throws a bit of a bitch fit on him asking "Why does he have to hold the door for her and that she can do it herself"
>>
>>71839229
no I'm 100% anglo lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtG70v550Y0
I got my list a little messed up, but Asian countries have still got the best education system and yet not very diverse hmmmmmm
>>
File: diddler.jpg (60 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
diddler.jpg
60 KB, 300x390
One of my old professors got in trouble for drunkenly diddling girls in his office
>>
>>71830851
What are the least cucked universities in the US?
>>
>>71834563
hahaah i also go to KCL

This year has been an eye opener, although i would say its not terribly hard to find red-pilled students. but places like the waterfront ( our student bar) are now "safe spaces"

When i first met my red pilled friends, i though they were PC leftie scumbags, but after a few drinks the mask slips off , one dindu comment lead to another and the floodgates opened. they are now some of my bestfreinds.

the point i make is, i think the culture at uni and indeed society now has forced lots of people to put on a mask to escape indignation. But they are definitely there to find, start with an off the cuff joke and you'll be surprised how many people are relived to be free from a PC environment.

What do you study at kcl?
>>
>>71831357
UNDERAGE
>>
Based on what I've read, it seems less common in UK unis but when it does happen they are taken more seriously by school faculty and there is less opposition to it by students and the general public.
>>
>>71832782
It's called being British
>>
>>71839753
they're all pretty much cucked,except for some in the Midwest.
>>
>>71831112
Yes and no. British universities generally don't have the insulated 'campus culture' that American ones do. There are a lot more aggressive normies and obsessive drinkers and partiers (especially men) so the SJWs have to navigate around that by retreating to safe spaces. Plus, in Britain you only take one or two subjects for your degree and don't have to study anything else, which means a lot of people who study STEM avoid all the humanities-associated shit past the age of 16. The only American colleges that remind me of British ones tend to be the STEM-orientated or vastly majority male ones. Cambridge, Oxford and all the art schools here (or art orientated like Goldsmith's) are more like their American counterparts including the leftist retardation but that's a product of them allowing disgusting Harry Potter LARPing foreign barbarians in much more easily than native Britons.

Everything related to student politics (like the NUS) is psychotic though, fully Bolshevik in orientation, they try to do shit like advertise Islam Days where you convert, ban drag parties because it offends trannies and called the Holocaust 'Europe-centric'.
>>
Anyone go to a non russell group uni here?
>>
I go to Teesside University, I haven't encountered any SJW's or real lefties yet, though I mostly only interact with the Animation/Artists/Programmers - I don't think they'd survive the locals.
>>
>>71833205
Meanwhile over 9000 women only, black only, black women only, cripple only scholarships, and new ones appear every semester.
>>
File: 1455866356412.png (608 KB, 599x717) Image search: [Google]
1455866356412.png
608 KB, 599x717
>>71833494
>>71835715
You mean the war that has already been fought and lost?

The time to change the jews influence was a hundred years ago. Even mormons can now coordinate assassinations and destroy government data simultaneously in 30 countries. I can't even imagine how powerful the jews are now, It is niave to think that jews or the destruction of the white race can be stopped
>>
>>71840023
I think her family is turkroach desu
>>
>>71840329
I've worked in a couple of non-russel group humanities departments (won't say where). Honestly the students were borderline retarded. The level of political apathy and ignorance was astounding
>>
>>71836057
>you have to be smart to do a phd
>>
File: grades.jpg (38 KB, 533x356) Image search: [Google]
grades.jpg
38 KB, 533x356
>>71838567
>Seriously, this meme was appropriate around the late 60s, early 70s when universities massively expanded enrollment and started becoming diverse
Fuck off bong people go to university to support the refugees, to party, and to fuck. That's it I've visited more than 10 top unis in the top 200 and they're all the same in evey western country
>>
File: 1361912730389.png (235 KB, 370x357) Image search: [Google]
1361912730389.png
235 KB, 370x357
>>71839889

My Uni friend circle is quite mixed. Most of them are fence sitters or not interested in politics, but then I have a typical SJW Tumblerina and a more conservative, anti-SJW guy. All of us get along quite well together, but that's because we keep our political opinions to ourselves. We used to have some political debate here and there, but it never went overboard and everyone seemed to respect one another.

We stopped going to WF because it has been getting progressively more garbage with every year. This year they were constantly out of most tap beers. So idk much about WF being a safe space.

I have to agree with your point, it's really hard to come out as an anti-immigration, conservative type without people thinking that you secretly hate "people of colour" and so on. A bit easier for me since I am a foreigner myself, albeit a white one.

What course are you on?

>mfw I started spouting dindu nuffin now and then
>a couple of my friends get the reference and crack up every time
>>
>>71840893
This. A phd in women's studies doesn't exactly require much thought.
>>
File: aha.jpg (102 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
aha.jpg
102 KB, 959x960
>>71833626

>her
>>
>>71840801
The course I want to do is under social sciences so I don't know if that makes a difference, it's not sociology either.
>>
>>71833233
i live near that shitty tower, fucking homeless everyware begging for free shit and during times they aint begging they are playing games on thier latest iphones

i want mudslimes to blow up the tower too its realy fucking ugly and you have to pay a shit ton just to get a 5 min view of a shitty town and a crappy boat port
>>
>>71838421
How the fuck did you get a high capacity assault bb rifle

Are you a terrorism?!
>>
>>71830851
Masters Law student in NI. I see this a couple of times but it's rare as most people in NI are really reserved and don't trust each other. This leads to people not talking to other people even when in crowded areas like trains or venues.

Northern Ireland is utterly insane however so I can't really judge.
>>
>>71830851
Aberdeen engineer fresher, so far none but that is because I don't pick retarded courses like ecology. I mostly hang out with my gf or a dude who studies economics with right-wing economic views. I feel like it is actually difficult to find an SJW unless you go to parties.
>>
>>71840893
>>71841042

Forgot to mention the guy was doing PhD in Physics. Either that, or something in a STEM field. You can google that shit since it's been on the news.
>>
>>71836057
> minorities
> smart enough to get in uni
> implying the shitskins get in on merit alone
>>
>>71840592
>implying Jews aren't the enemies of sjw
>implying Israel isn't the closest to national socialism of any country now
>implying it isn't your fellow whites yelling that shit at other whites at about 100x the rate of Jews
>implying I don't want to kill Muslims and niggers

Off yourself cuck
>>
>>71841413
Google it for me, faggot.
>>
File: bahar_mustafa.jpg (149 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
bahar_mustafa.jpg
149 KB, 620x412
She's actually kind of cute desu. Would hatefuck.
>>
>>71839583
Malaysia is actually quite a diverse country so it's a bad example. In particular there is a minority of ethnic Chinese that are overrepresented in business and high-paying professions, which has resulted in some ethnic tensions.

But in any case it's not diversity itself that causes an academic institution to suffer, it's the nature of the ethnic constituents of the student population. No school was ever ruined by East Asian and Indian transfer students. They're ruined by affirmative action forcing the inclusion of unqualified niggers and women.
>>
>>71830851
NO YELLOW FERRARIS PLS
>>
Pleasantly surprised, I haven't found any SJWs. But then again my uni is full of engineers.
>>
>>71841532
>>71841459

Oops, I was wrong, he was a MSci student:

http://thetab.com/uk/kings/2014/10/17/kcl-student-arrested-2416

Still, you need to be somewhat smart to do Master's, especially in Physics.
>>
>Muslim speaker says she would have no problem with stoning gays to death
>SU immediately condemn student who secretly recorded it
>>
File: images-10.jpg (10 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
10 KB, 199x254
>>71841574
Really?

She's fucking disgusting though.
>>
>>71841369
"pls officer, don't arrest me"
"wait....is that a cricket bat, HE'S ARMED TAZE HIM, YA CHEEKY GIT"
>>
>>71840955
im lucky, in a way, we are always political and personal. in that sense nothing is usually off the table. the majority are on board with this but as it progresses there always a sour face or two.

ha yes waterfront is abysmal. i cant escape its convenient allure though.

hmm ive found for such a renowned uni femibots and muh-rapefugee supporters are always offended by facts and such. even a rational argument against populist topics has you branded as a nazi of some kind. But it seems to be that white males are not aloud a valid opinion anymore.

study politics and law. in Waterloo lib ATM, resembles Hong Kong.

when do you graduate?
>>
The only way you're going to avoid SJWs at a modern British uni is to do an Open University degree tbqh. SJWs are everywhere.
>>
>>71838213
>>71838015

>tfw going to do CS at York this September

Knowing there is even a fraction of /pol/acks there is good enough for me.
>>
>>71841188
Be very careful in deciding what to do. If you're English/welsh you will be racking up serious debt. Employment prospects for people with social science degrees in areas of work linked to the social sciences is limited and you will be competing against honours/masters graduates from russel group institutions.

Remember that universities treat you like a customer and don't necessarily represent your best interests.
>>
File: images-18.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
images-18.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
>>71841968
>>
Britbong here, don't go to University but I've talked with some Americans who I work with and they are all Democrat but I find most pro-Brexiet, anti-EU people, pro-Trump and other redpilled are usually old and middle aged people and I love talking with them more than I do younger people since I find the younger people a little delusional and stubborn.
>>
>>71841610
isn't Malaysia one of the most racist countries in Asia
>>
>>71836083
0/10
Almost had me, but it was just a little too obvious.
>>
>>71831481
No, I think she's mocking the sign.
>>
>>71837924
I think it's a relic of a time when university education was elitist. Even now a degree from Oxford is much more likely to guarantee you a job, even if it's in a non-vocational subject.
>>
>>71841796
No. You just need a bsc, which most people can have. Of course you need to be smarter than liberal artsfags. The difference with a phd is that if you go through a full msc->phd track, you actually need the msc, and to complete the msc you actually need to be smart.
>>
>>71830851
Nailed a few of them.
Good times.
>>
File: Bahar Mustafa.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Bahar Mustafa.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>71842150
Still would.
>>
>>71842264
She made the sign.
>>
>>71830851

I never encountered any at mine. But mine was jock central so they'd be laughed out the door if they tried to start anything.
>>
>>71837402
Maybe you should try visiting the "occupied territories" some day if you want to see it Israelifriend.
>>
>>71842015

Comp Sci, got 2 days to finish my final year project report. The good thing about doing Comp Sci is that everything can be done from the comfort of your house.

>tfw haven't left my room in 2 weeks now

I graduate this year.

>>71842306

To get into MSci program, you need to average 60% in your BSci degree first.
>>
>>71837700
Nah it's even dumber then that, they'll say men don't show emotions BECAUSE DA PATRIARCHIES! and they need to change that. Then they turn around and mock men for showing emotions anyway because they're fucking morons.
>>
File: 1458582229575.jpg (44 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
1458582229575.jpg
44 KB, 960x956
Lol university.

That feel when joined the Army at 16 and after leaving three years ago i make £4500 in two weeks work then get two weeks off.

Once i left i ended up in an office with a girl who studied English who had been working there for four years because her dad got her a job, polar opposite, feminist liberal muslim loving cunt who complained about the gender pay gap and yet had the nerve to turn down higher jobs on site because ''i don't work nights'' ''i dont work weekends'' ''i dont work overtime'' ''i have a social life too!'' she got picked up by her parents every single day after work because she couldnt drive either.

Having a degree doesnt mean shit if your a work shy cunt.
>>
>>71830851
Part of an anti-censorship group at my uni, we repealed their ban on a few newspapers, and next we're pushing to leave the NUS.

SJWs are pretty retarded here but they're clearly not a large population, they lost the vote on newspapers by a fucking landslide.

Slowly gonna get rid of their safe spaces.
>>
>>71835954
lol what the fuck no they don't. Student loans are easy as fuck for everyone to get.
>>
>>71841968
that's what they all look like without makeup
>>
File: 1460392030972.jpg (41 KB, 532x343) Image search: [Google]
1460392030972.jpg
41 KB, 532x343
>>71842818
Pretty based work, good job anon.
>>
They tried to ban Lad's magazines on campus.

They got BTFO when the union allowed people to vote on it.
>>
>>71831481
That would just turn her on.
>>
Seminars for history are fucking torturous desu.

>White male straight men are evil.
>America is satan.
>Islam is a religion of peace, all problems in the M.E. are Bush and Blair's fault.
>>
>>71838121
>>71838213
>>71842093
Sounds alright, I plan on working hard and then maybe going into law so I don't end up on the dole for the rest of my life.
Good to know I'll be there with some fellow polacks.
>>
>>71842818
which uni m8?
>>
>>71830851
Loughborough Uni here. One of the few male dominated universities left. Sport uni too so even a lot of the women are boyish

Had an incident last year where our union president slapped a woman on a night out. Some feminist started a petition to get him removed and he resigned shortly after

That's literally the only thing SJW that's happened here so not bad going
>>
>>71842818

You at Aberystwyth m8?
>>
I had a friend from UK. Before university I discussed politics with her. She was anti-refugee and liked Donald Trump. Just a few months of university turned her into a Donald Trump bashing feminist who rants about rape and calls people racist for not wanting to welcome refugees.

This is absolutely fucked up.
>>
>>71844304
I'm From kent, the SJW infest the union, to a horrible degree
jokes on them, the union has NO power. apart from when they abolished the men officer becuase the position was 'sexist'. Fuck them for that
>>
>>71830851
I'm at University of Nottingham. The leftists dominate student politics for the most part, unsurprisingly, but I've encountered right neocon/classical liberal types as well. Still cuckoldry, but less potent at least. The femsoc managed to ban the Sun from the SU shop a few years ago.

The conservative society is fairly strong but inundated with the aforementioned neocons and Cameroncucks. They almost got a talk with Milo this week but it fell through. The femsoc is toxic but thankfully incompetent, mostly because they have a 'horizontal' power structure that prevents things from getting done. Unsurprisingly, the man on their committee is the most effectual. Lately, leftsoc and femsoc seem to have lost their sheen with the wider student body; the candidates they endorsed in the SU elections didn't get in. Student culture isn't quite as safe space-oriented and cuddly as in American liberal arts colleges or Londonistan hellholes like Goldsmiths and SOAS. There are a lot of apolitical groups—lads, sports societies, etc.

The faculty is (of course) made up entirely of liberals and Marxists, and my coursemates are frequently worse. Usually the content is relatively balanced depending on the class, but if not, I just treat them like a zoo. You can't win against people who unironically talk about "Eurocentrism".

The religious societies are relatively prominent, but are unfortunately quite cucked, as usual. I count my blessings though. There are far worse places to be.
>>
>>71830851

The place was infested with them, but it was easy enough to avoid them. My course was great and didn't deviate from its syllabus to bombard me with social engineering.

Granted, I am 39 and I can only imagine the horrors of modern academia.
>>
File: r nyg.jpg (49 KB, 630x363) Image search: [Google]
r nyg.jpg
49 KB, 630x363
I had to do a Critical Cultural Theory module. I said what they wanted to hear, got my B grade, moved on and thought nothing more about it or even discussed anything I heard with anyone.

Now I'm here, NatSoc posting with the best of them. Cheers.
>>
>>71845012
I can already smell the cultural relativism that will be in my course for the first year at least, the quicker I can move into the biological end the better.
>>
>>71842445
>>71842150
>>71841968
>>71841574
I think she's cute. I would love to fuck her and I'd love to suck her toes and sniff her dirty socks while she rants about how I'm oppressing her
>>
>>71830851
plz make rape video with her
>>
What the hell are these "safe spaces" you speak of?
>>
>>71845607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-23-12h16m14s309.png (109 KB, 180x493) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-23-12h16m14s309.png
109 KB, 180x493
>>71845311
Look at those hips and legs?

She's a literal goddess.
>>
>one of the modules I could take next year is about religion
>want to take it but scared that it will just be 'muslims good bois they din do nuffin'
>>
>>71838567
>And yes, I have, in several countries. I won't even say how many degrees I have.
I won't say is code for I failed to pass any
>>
>>71841465
tfw Israel is /pol/ the country
>kills sandniggers
>isn't afraid of words boo hoo
>>
>>71845875
look at that phat belly, PHHHHHHAT, with a PH
>>
>>71833293
Actually it's those sort of unis that attract the proselytising middle class SJW cunts.
>>
>>71846443
Ok good.
>>
>>71838159
>>71838327

I went to Sheffield too. It was great I still miss it.
>>
>>71839753
Small community colleges maybe, technical schools.
>>
>>71846337
I'd LICK her phat belly
>>
>>71839753
The elite ones.
>>
Worcester uni reporting in. Not much on the SJW front. However the newest elected SU president is a woman because her literal campaign was "There has never been a woman in power before".
>>
>>71848943
Sounds like some shillary tactics
>>
>>71838159
what kind of bradfordians?

the School?
or those from the city
>>
>>71830851
DONT GO TO UNI YOU FAGGOTS
START A BUSINESS,MAKE MONEY,HAVE A CAREER
>>
haven't seen one, not to my knowledge anyway
>>
>>71845875
stop being a cunt. she looks like a donkey and her getting got would be a good thing.
>>
File: 1333304470501.png (23 KB, 374x402) Image search: [Google]
1333304470501.png
23 KB, 374x402
I've been to Falmouth University.

I did not take up any art degrees there (it's an art school so that's what most people go there for) but I lost pretty much all motivation once I saw "black history month" posters being hanged up around everywhere.

Never regretted a decision more in my life, so I just came back. Fuck.
>>
I went to Uclan in Preston, I commuted so I never bumped into autist left tards or whore feminists.
>>
>>71831481
watching trannies get beaten is a good thing, it's not edgy at all, it's natural.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9q6zBg4ek
>>
>>71830851
I studied for 1 year in Manchester and one SJW approached me after a course, because of my oral contribution to the lecture.
She told me I have to check my privilege before making inappropriate comments.

I told her I don't have a fucking privilege,bc I have the worst accent ever(a mixture between German and Polish), everyone views me as a strange foreigner, I look like a Pole and almost every Brit thought I'm a plumber, I'm a foreigner and that she is the privileged one, because she is in a position to tell someone from a minority group how to behave.
She didn't know how to response and disappeared.
>>
Glasgow uni here. Given that the city itself is incredibly left wing to begin with, there are lots of SJW types around campus. What's interesting though is how you notice people becoming like that after spending some time at university. Especially the girls. Very few of them are like that in first year, but in second of third year, a lot of them are drawn into that shit and either discover how they're 'non-binary' or start spamming their facebook with feminist/green party bullshit.
>>
>>71834563
Based animal rights guy.

I'm far right and would like to get involved in animal rights but from what I understand most of them are intolerable lefties...such a shame.
>>
40 Unis including Oxford are breaking away from the NUS

No one cares about the NUS all it gives students is student discount in shops.

What is the worry is the people that rise to power in the NUS are the same type of people that become career politicians
>>
>>71834921
>Scotland

there's your problem
>>
>>71830851

Went to one of the worst ranked uni's.

Never met any SJW's cos it was 3 years of casual sex, drugs and nightclubs. some people i know from uni were slightly left leaning but they were fine overall.

fun times 10/10 would do again.
>>
>>71830851
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-36109164
>>
>>71830851
http://bright-green.org/

Typical student politics
>>
>>71835849
>Can confirm. Journalism is horrendously left wing.

Yep
>>
>>71830851
don't mention politics and you're fine. if you do mention politics you very quickly realise 99% of students are brainwashed leftists. no discipline is exempt from this - even engineering is full of shitskins so you can't go around mouthing off about pakis because you'll end up getting reported and kicked off the course.
>>
>>71830851
>this cunt actually identifying as a 'woman of colour'

She's whiter than me, for fucks sake
>>
>>71830851
There are some problems with freedom of speech occasionally but usually it's fine. Some people believe that my rights end where their feelings begin.

Other than that, if you take a real degree like Mathematics you may even find similar redpilled students. I did.
>>
>>71830851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_yJdpzy500

Baha tries to keep up with four adults and whine about the Patriarchy at the same time. Hopelessly out of her depth, like the entitled little shit she is.
>>
South Wales uni here

most are non-political, but I did recently get an email about them campaigning for gender neutral toilets
>>
>>71830851
One group of girls took me aside and gave me a lecture about how holding the door open for people was sexist.
>>
>>71857438
>>71857438
Dear Student,

I hope this finds you well and thank you for your email. The Gender Neutral Toilet policy was a motion brought forward by the LGBT Officer at this years Annual General Meeting. The motion was passed (the majority of students present voted in favour) and proposed that more gender neutral toilets should be made available on all USW campuses.

The motion clarified that the gender neutral toilet would not replace the men's and women's toilets that are currently in use. Instead the gender neutral toilet would be available for all students that do not identify singularly with one gender, or do not want to use gendered toilets. It was suggested that in locations where an additional toilet could not be built, that the gender neutral toilet would be shared with the disabled toilet currently available on campus.

The status of the Gender Neutral Toilet policy is currently ongoing as the LGBT Officer and Executive Officers work together to lobby the University to make the changes asked for by the student body. You can read more about the motions that were passed at this year's Annual General Meeting here: http://www.uswsu.com/agm/2015-summary
>>
File: 1457777278691.jpg (41 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1457777278691.jpg
41 KB, 540x527
>>71830851
>put NO-BLACK-TRANS-WOMEN with a childish expression next to it
>get called racist

Sexism and racism is what they are supposed to fight against.
SJW's unironically try to be racist and sexist.
This is not how it works.
>>
Student paper at my uni wrote a satirical article criticising the student union president for being completely useless. She cries sexism even though there was nothing particularly sexist about the article. Entire university proceeds to mock her for using the "sexism" buzzword.
Good times
>>
>>71830851
Attended for one term back in 2009 but at that point was offered a chance at a job after a 2 year waiting list. Left to join the navy as a warfare officer. Much better.
It was a degenerate hellhole for the short while that I was there. Every girl was a insufferable feminist/antifa cunt and every guy was either a homosexual or bisexual. It looks like its only got worse aswell with massive numbers of Islamists,feminists,"anti racists" and the like all prowling the corridors and halls."MUH CHILDREN!11" thats the argument these people use despite the fact 80% are military age males 15-40 from sub saharan Africa and the middle east. The mainstream media are a big part of the problem to be fair with their anti native European agenda.

I hear there are a handful of Universities in the UK that are pretty conservative and prefer serious subjects and study but they are few and far between.
Then again I'm "An Old Soul" as they say so it was hell to me but might be bearable for others that share the same ideology. The entire education system is nothing more than a Marxism factory though. You go in with a malleable mind and come out a raving atheist marxist with self hate.
>>71831481
Strap her to a torpedo and aim at an invasion boat in the Mediterranean desu. No big loss to me.
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.