[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do American parents 1. Think you're gay if you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1438405022375.png (10 KB, 360x426) Image search: [Google]
1438405022375.png
10 KB, 360x426
Why do American parents

1. Think you're gay if you don't have a girlfriend?

2. Kick their kids out at 18?
>>
Because nobody wants a gay NEET on their hands.
>>
>>71830829
/thread
>>
>>71830829
I mean automatically assume you're gay if you don't have a gf.
>>
>>71830659
>Kick their kids out at 18?
People don't really do this anymore.
>>
File: 1460974194211.png (221 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
1460974194211.png
221 KB, 375x250
>>71830659
Girlfriends are a thing of the past, the feminist state has made involving oneself with women both unattractive and not worth the risk...

I can't imagine wanting to stay at my parent's house after 18 though... That is strange.
>>
>>71830659

Because American parents grew up on cheap sex, easy love and widely-available jobs.
>>
>>71830659

They project their lives onto that of their children.

>see son when I was your age I had a job, lived in my own place, drove a car, and had a girlfriend

They fail to understand how this simply isn't possible anymore.
>>
>>71830659

I wish mummy would still make me tendies
>>
>>71830659
>Think you're gay if you don't have a girlfriend?
it's probably cause of the other gay shit you're doing, not the no girlfriend thing in and of itself
>>
>>71831081
It is just have to work 2 part time jobs or take loans while doing school racking up 50k in debt, but at least they are out of the house bruh
>>
>>71831217

>falling for the jewish loan meme
>working effectively 60 hours / week for garbage pay

wew what the 21st century doesn't behold for us
>>
>>71831151
yeah but, I fail to see a connection between ones hobbies and sexuality, plus if one is spending large ammounts of time on the net how are they maintaining a secret relationship?
>>71831217
I'd rather not rack up 50k in debt, I'd be fine with a full time job though. Considering joining the army
>>
Well you can't expect them to spend any more of their hoarded boomerbux than they have to on someone just because it's their child, can you.
>>
>>71830659
>2. Kick their kids out at 18?
most kids go to college
>>
>>71830659
I can't understand moving out that young. Needlessly expensive burden and imo the extended family is the ideal family set up. It's only in the West that people do this, even in Eastern Europe it isn't that common.
>>
>>71830960
This, and

>>71831081
This. The ones that do shit described in OP are generally the most retarded, ignorant motherfuckers simply projecting their own past life onto their children for whatever reason. It's just a completely unjustifiable, but justified (in their mind) way of ripping on you and kicking you out despite having nothing.
>>
>>71830919
Because that's how you ensure they don't turn out gay.
>>
I am 28 and still in uni and live at home and never had a GF.

My parents don't think I am gay, they just think Im a loser and fucked up my life playing WoW for 10 years.
>>
>>71832472
Fuckin' loser.
>>
>>71830974
OP this is an example of someone whose parents probably assume he's gay
>>
>>71830659
>2. Kick their kids out at 18?

I wish, too many manchildren and womenchildren.
>>
>>71832472
How do they express that they think you're a loser?
>>
With me, the situation got reversed.

As soon as I turned 18 I got a job working at an Amazon warehouse. No sooner than I had started saving my step father quit his job and basically let me pay bills because he is a useless lazy fuck. It wasn't long after that we had to move into a dump for cheaper rent. Not only was I supporting myself, but I was also supporting my 3 sisters and sick mother. He got some shitty part time job in the mean time. He eventually left and then we went homeless for 5 months before we filed our tax return and managed to rent another dump.

I'm 20 years old and it doesn't look like I'll ever get to do anything with my life, I was going to apply for college but I don't ever think that will happen at this point. Every dime I earn goes into bills, food, and necessities.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.