[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit thread (aka to be more cucked or not to be more cucked)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: brexit1[1].jpg (71 KB, 827x472) Image search: [Google]
brexit1[1].jpg
71 KB, 827x472
Brexit thread (aka to be more cucked or not to be more cucked)

I'm voting to leave.
>>
>>71830279
shill
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 611x672) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 611x672
>>71830220
>Saw a paid cuck wearing a "Stronger In" tshirt and carrying a huge stack of leaflets in town
>Everyone was ignoring him
>>
>>71830755
Mate everyone ignores cunts handing out leaflets
>>
Just ran out of toilet paper but thankfully the EU leaflet was handy in finishing the job

Better OUT than IN tbhfam
>>
>>71830755
I haven't heard one good argument for staying in the EU.
>>
>>71830220
You won't leave. The EU communist superstate will not allow sovereignty.

>>71831051
>implying pleasing corporations and using immigration to up gdp aren't considered valid reasons by the EU
>>
>>71831051
I sincerely hope that your country leaves that Jewish conglomerate. Even if the vote is rigged and you are forced to stay in, I will still respect you because you guys advocated for an independent UK for the past few months and probably longer. It isn't your fault the vote is rigged. Good luck mate.
t. Burger with empathy
>>
>>71831051
Most people I know are voting to stay so they can still travel throughout Europe without having to go through complicated shit
>>
>>71831228
The vote is likely going to be so close that people will pass it off as being legit. I don't think it will be. There's too much vested corporate interest to remain in the EU.

I don't know why we can't share a common market without having a political union.
>>
File: 1454795032859.png (538 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454795032859.png
538 KB, 1280x720
>>71831051
I hope your not implying it matters either way

>stay in
>get fucked by africans+arabs free moving with EU visas + big business cartel
>vote leave
>big business cartel delays process for the next 50 years
>leave vote overturned next election
>>
>tfw had a good talk with the Grassroots Out people today and they seemed really happy a young person was taking an interest in them
>>
>>71831051

Easy access to the largest single market of 500mil that we have also attained special snowflake status in and are a major force in. Free movement of goods, services, people and capital isn't bad either.
>>
>>71831614
>get fucked by africans+arabs free moving with EU visas + big business cartel

Immigrants don't have EU passports
>>
>>71831270

you don't need to go through complicated shit to travel in europe though, just a passport.
>>
>>71831784
>Free movement of people isnt bad
are you a cuck
>>
File: 1458331877789.jpg (108 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458331877789.jpg
108 KB, 800x600
>>71830220
GBP rallied the most against the euro all year this week and that has a DIRECT correlation to new polls about the decreased likelihood of a brexit
>you literally dont know whats good for you
>>
>>71831872
>Immigrants don't have EU passports
Germany has 2 million """"refugees"""" who will be """"Germans"""" in a few years. 80% are young men 18-30
>>
>>71831901
I'm just quoting what I've heard people saying for staying in
>>
>>71831872
they get a refugee travel document

with this they can go anywhere in the EU

that is of course assuming they even apply for one and are not using forged passports
>>
What I don't get is how Obama on the front page today has told young Pele such as me in university to avoid cynasysim - why should I listen to his threats then? On principle I'll be voting leave and Obama has told me to do so too now.
>>
>>71831903
OK, ignoring the fact that you picked only the last bit to criticise (if calling me a cuck is counts as criticism), tell me why free movement of people, a pillar of foundation for the EU, is bad (try to see it from the point of view of most people, not edgelord memesters on /pol/)

>>71832105
After they've lived there for 8 years, show competency in language and society, and can support themselves.
>>
>>71832513
>tell me why free movement of people, a pillar of foundation for the EU, is bad
Increased population, mostly low skilled workers, drives down wages, increases pressure on public services and drives up property prices massively. The housing crisis the left always moans about would not exist if they didn't insist on importing 300k people a year to fill any new houses built, wages would be higher if we didn't have a larger labour supply driving them downwards artificially.
>>
>>71832513
>After they've lived there for 8 years, show competency in language and society, and can support themselves.
>implying you won't get citizenship anyways
>implying our friendly refugees will have to deal with this opressive system
>>
>>71832513
Paris attacks, custom control on the border between France and Belgium could have prevented them.
8 years is not a long time.
>>
>>71832949
This.
>>
>>71832949
Well, large labour supply would lead to competitive wages maybe businesses would see that as a positive. Having said that, 1/3 EEA migrants has a degree, 1/5 brits does, so they're educated people. They also contribute more to the economy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24813467
http://www.cream-migration.org/publ_uploads/CDP_22_13.pdf

>>71833287
well that's how things work, so...

>>71833413
Well we're not in schengen anyway. And a couple of incidents at the end of 30 years shouldn't be the first and final nail in the coffin of it. Besides, there are external controls, just when you're in schengen, you're in.
>>
>>71830220
The vote will be rigged no matter what. We won't be allowed to leave, to think otherwise is dellusional.
>>
>>71831051
Fuckin Obama with his pro-EU speech. "UK will be at the end of the trade list with the US if you VoteLeave" Cameron told him to say it. When Trump becomes President he'll see us as one of the few smart non-EU powers.
>>
>>71830220
Vote out.
EU sucks, need to be disbanded or transformed to trade deal. Right now it looks like they want to create united states of europe.
>>
>>71834641
>>71831214
>>71831228
>>71831451
>>71834641

>le rigged vote

do you want me to send more tinfoil down to your basement
>>
File: blimey boris.jpg (113 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
blimey boris.jpg
113 KB, 640x360
>>71830220

Brexit Trenches Update
> ++ Message Starts ++
Bloody hell, the V-2 Rockets that Obama is raining down on us here in the Brexit trench is heavy today. Many casualties, ceiling dropping a lot of paint flakes, the teapot got smashed. I think we are holding but it's raining cats and dogs with missiles oh shit watch out. They almost got General Boris but he survived. It's too intense to talk any more the explosions are too loud. Will report back later when the V-2 rocket's stop trying to blast us into kingdom come. We are taking the best of them. And we are still STANDING, Obama! Over but not out. Brexit trenches signing off.
> ++ Message ends ++
>>
>>71830220

whatever vote results happen britain needs to commit to in 100%.

even if your choice wins/loses it's time to stop bickering.
>>
Empire when?
>>
>>71830220
what's the roadmap for brexit, assuming people support it in this referendum
>>
good luck guys
>>
>>71835681

there is none, leaving the EU is unprecedented
>>
>>71830220

instead of more polish to clean your toilets you get ore pajeets and ahmeds
>>
>>71831270
The whole 'easier to travel' excuse is bullshit as it implies that it is difficult to travel to non-Eu countries, which is demonstrably false.

For example, Japan and Korea issue UK passports 3 month Visa on arrival.
>>
>>71834462
I just don't get why we need a political union. Shouldn't trade be enough? Can we not negotiate trade with the common market if we were out?
>>
>>71835681
2 years to negotiate an exit deal under the current European treaties.

>>71835822
The EU itself should be planning for the even we leave, they've instead buried their heads and are refusing to let civil servants plan for a brexit.
>>
>>71834462
>Well, large labour supply would lead to competitive wages maybe businesses would see that as a positive.
Yes, the neoliberal 1% love it because it drives the rest of us into wageslavery for them.
>>
>>71835183
this is the only right attidute

and it isnt limited to only UK, people in countries around the world must soon choose their sides

the world wont stop at the results of referendums , it continues as should you. this is only one stepping stone on the path to real victory for your own kind, to firm its grip to refuse to be cast aside from this world
>>
File: 1460576227616.png (3 MB, 1280x2880) Image search: [Google]
1460576227616.png
3 MB, 1280x2880
>>71831451
Then you Need to start dishing out redpills like they are free smarties mate
>>
>>71836214
they *should* be. and It'll take much longer than 2 years

>>71836375
yea cant really see too many positives for the average person...
still, leaving would only make us more isolated (cant work wherever you want in the EU) and loose existing jobs
>>
>>71831950
>Using the market which is prone to fear to fear monger over the Brexit.
>>
>>71836683
>It'll take much longer than 2 years
That's the time scale given in the EU's own treaties, if it's not possible they need to get their acts together.
>>
Also why do people bitch about border controls when the UK is an opt-out Shengen member state? Is it the fault of our own border agency?

If people can apply for citizenship through a proxy state, to claim citizenship in the U.K, then what's the point of being an opt-out state? Can someone fucking redpill me please?
>>
>>71836901
It's not border controls but immigration control we've lost. We can passport check every Pole, Romanian, Gypsy etc but we cannot stop them entering the country.
>>
>>71834462
>Well, large labour supply would lead to competitive wages maybe businesses would see that as a positive.
>corporations profit, populace suffers
>this is somehow a win
kek

>Having said that, 1/3 EEA migrants has a degree, 1/5 brits does, so they're educated people.
proofs? What level of degrees?
>>
>>71836901
schengen means passport free travel, we don't have this
people with european passports can however come here and work here as they please, including immigrants who have lived in a european country for a couple of years
>>
>>71830755

Same in Swindon mate

Flat out told the cunt im voting out
>>
>>71834462
As the government has no Idea exactly how many EU immigrants there are I am very skeptical about your claim that 1/3 have degrees.

Secondly, the claim that they are a net contribution to the economy is very dubious as it fails to take into consideration the infrastructure that has not, as yet, been built to accommodate them.

Some where between 1 and 3 million EU migrants have come here in the last 10 years. That is a city the size of Birmingham. How many schools, houses, hospitals etc would a city of that size need? How many have been built?

That is why the NHS is becoming too expensive to run and school places are running short.

The short term way to fix this is to let in another 400,000 immigrants and hope that they all pay into the system so that you can build the infrastructure that is needed for last years deluge.

This is madness - using immigration to pay expenses incurred by the previous years immigration.
>>
>>71834462
>1/3 EEA migrants has a degree, 1/5 brits does
That's because they're younger than the average Brit.
Between 18 and 35 about 40-50% of Brits at least attempts higher education so you should read outside of the government leaflets old chap
>>
>>71836168

I mean, we still elect our heads of governments, maintain our own foreign policy etc. and most of the EU regulation is focused on environment, energy, social issues, protecting citizens and trying to get us to coordinate as a union really
Big daves negotiations recently were great too in clearing up some things
>"It is recognised that the United Kingdom, in the light of the specific situation it has under the Treaties, is not committed to further political integration into the European Union."
>"...the references to ever closer union do not apply to the United Kingdom"
>>
File: fucked frog.png (95 KB, 475x507) Image search: [Google]
fucked frog.png
95 KB, 475x507
>>71830220
the problem i see is that cameron and the UK gov itself will cuck you harder

its like cameron wants to leave so he can have you all for himself
>>
>>71837261
That line means shit. The EU has ignored their own rules countless times before.
>>
>>71837377
>cameron wants to leave
no, both establishment parties want us to remain
>>
>>71837377
>cameron wants to leave
Shut up if you have no idea what you're on about
>>
>>71837261
>we still elect our heads of governments, maintain our own foreign policy etc
Oh, for how long? It was "just about trade" 40 years ago. They want an EU army soon, do we give up foreign policy next?
>>
>>71837055
>>71837127
>>71837239

The degree thing i read in one article I posted in here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24813467
and the UCL study it referenced
http://www.cream-migration.org/publ_uploads/CDP_22_13.pdf

It is a few years old so if you can find decent stats please do post them, I was slightly sceptical as well since if it were that clear cut the Remain party would be hailing that fact everywhere, but its from the BBC referencing UCL so seemed reliable
>>
Someone dump Nigel Farage pls.
>>
>>71837673

I mean we are still represented in the EU and stuff
And im sure most people, myself included, would rather not see an EU army
>>
File: Vote-leave-badge.png (411 KB, 535x321) Image search: [Google]
Vote-leave-badge.png
411 KB, 535x321
Saw a few people wearing LEAVE badges today.

Feels good man,
>>
>>71837970
mind your own business
>>
>>71834925
And Obongo had the cheek to pull out the 'Special Relationship™' and the 'friend' bullshit right before basically telling us 'if you leave, I'll fuck you in the arse'.
>>
>>71837239
And 1/3 is actually a pitiful amount when you consider that there was a time when you pretty had to be educated to immigrate into a Western nation. And in fact you still do if you're from a non-EU developed nation.
>>
>>71831270
Same ere. But when i ask the outs if they are goingto actually vote on the day they say YES of course. When i ask the ins they shrug and say probly not :) im out and defo voting amd dragging my ex to vote aswell
>>
>>71835152

is your most recent reference to military tech a fucking V2? nogunz cuck go watch some military channels on youtube and get some nomenclature.
>>
>>71837842

Beware of Unis commenting on the EU because they get EU funding and its in their interests to stay. They also make alot of funding from non-UK students, particularly UCL.
>>
>>71838353
I think that turned a few innys to outys.
>>
>>71831270
>anon my son
>you're now old enough to choose
>either the future of your country
>or free travel

Just fuck your country up mate.
>>
>>71839118

>just cuck my country up mate
>>
>>71838891
I certainly hope so. The arrogance of that man is astounding.
>>
File: ph.png (70 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
ph.png
70 KB, 441x411
>>71831270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSWJbhqu9oE

>stopped watching after 15 seconds
>I don't really give a fuck about some posh cunts being able to live abroad
>>
>>71830220
Did some reading the other day on this.
Italy
Chzechs
Poland
France
All want to leave, most are putting it up to votes is what I read. Do you think the EU will collapse if that happened?
>>
>>71840017
Britain leaving would be the first domino being pushed,

France leaving would be someone dropping a nuke on the dominoes, them and the Krauts are the entire reason it exists
>>
>>71837842
I legitimately question your reasons for being on this website. Why would anyone advocate for the UK being dragged down to the EU's level? Staying can only hurt you. What do you do for a living?
>>
>Obama threatens the UK with being at the bottom of the list with trade
>tfw President Trump will put them at the top in time for when Brexit happens

Lame cuck.
>>
>>71830220
>implying David Cameron hasn't rigged the vote together with the EU in order to stay.
>>
>>71837842
>21% of Natives have a university degree
>38% of Non-European Economic Area immigrants have a university degree
>52% of Natives left school before 17
if these numbers are really correct, then the UK is literally trash tier
however this strikes me somewhat odd, that is that the employment rates of foreigners are somewhat lower (Non-EEA, by about 8~11%) yet they are able to actually generate a bigger revenue/expenditure (of gouvernment money) than the natives...it might actually be that they're that high educated that they're actually capable of 'carrying the burden' of their fellows who are unemployed.
>>
i hope all the brits here have actually registered to vote and will overcome their social anxiety to do some good and vote LEAVE when the day comes
>>
File: 1451749349002.png (5 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
1451749349002.png
5 KB, 275x300
Daily reminder of what the God Emperor thinks of Britain leaving the EU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QfyMVbm258
>>
>>71840017
poland benefit too much to leave. lmao why would pooland leave? they are only just standing on their own two feet from the EU pay outs, they benefit from the EU more than anyone
>>
>>71837842
>http://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/characteristics-and-outcomes-migrants-uk-labour-market#kp2
might be interesting senpai
desu it's somewhat logical that immigrants have higher education, as
>>71838519
says, the UK tends to roughly only import the smart ones. However you shouldn't just focus on the fact that loads of them are beneficial and smart, they'd have gotten in anyway. You should however focus on unchecked immigration of the low (in the sense of 'not having a university degree) educated immigrants, they tend to adhere to their culture much more strongly than highly educated immigrants do, so they're going to be your real problem concerning integration.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.