[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: if you haven't listened to Dr. Pierce read this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (24 KB, 252x393) Image search: [Google]
Turnerdiariescover.jpg
24 KB, 252x393
Can't everyone here just listen to Dr. Pierce read this? If you like posting here, ther eis a 99% chance you will love it and start listening obsessively like I do.
It's depressing senapai desu when I mention the "deputized negores of the human relations counsel" or "ge tthe honkey cat!" and no one knows what I'm talking about.

It's free, you'll definitely like it. Why not just play it, either on jewtube or on audio archives in background while you shit post?
>>
IIIIITTTTSSSSS THA KIIIKES
>>
>>71830117
What flag is that?
>>
I stopped reading when they started killing hundreds of people at the white house with a single mortar tube and shot down Airforce 1 with a fucking WW2 bazooka. That shit was just too God damn ridiculous to take the book seriously.
>>
>>71830117
What are you doing there lol..6000 people
>>
>>71830117
Yeah I agree totally even if you don't like the book dr. Pierce's reading is amazing
>>
>>71830117
Reminder if you take this shit seriously, you're the actual cuck.
>>
>>71830117
How the fuck did you learn about /pol/, exiled creature ?
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1024x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1024x810
Stone Mountain, GA

right now.
>>
>>71830117
Quite a rarity we have here!
>>
>>71830456
>stopped reading when they started killing hundreds of people at the white house with a single mortar tube and shot down Airforce 1 with a fucking WW2 bazooka.
That never happened. They killed less than 10 people at the CAPITAL with a mortar, and shot down a plane going to tel-aviv carrying a bunch of Jews and american traitor diplomats.

You're retarded.
>>
>>71830786
>How the fuck did you learn about /pol/, exiled creature ?
Don't know if you heard bout it, but these days we have flying machines called ""airplanes" that allow even French-descended burgers with families in places around the world to visit.

Granted, it's a pain in the ass to have to stop in mainland canada first to get the connection (hate stepping foot in that nation), but other than that it's a fun flight, usually a small plane, flies low, on a clear dat get to see a lot of cool scenery.
>>
>>71830117
Already read it, thanks. When I did it was mostly for the edge value but I actually grew to appreciate Dr. Pierce's narrative. He seems like a legitimately intelligent man. You should listen to some of his talks about racial realism and identity if you're interested.
>>
>>71830117
>listened

What are you, illiterate?
>>
>>71830117
I read it and all it did was piss me off even more.
There are a lot of eerie similarities with his fictional world and the real world.
The book overall is pretty ridiculous though.
>>
>>71830456
>>71830733
I never get the hate for the book and it being over the top.

Are there any other books about revolutions that aren't over the top? I don't think it would be possible to write anything like this without it being exaggerated and unbelievable
>>
>>71830117
That book is so over the top edgy
>>
>>71830117
I enjoyed reading that book. Lots of spooky similarities to current times.
>>
That book is hilarious. Apparently the first edition came with illustrations, anyone know where to find them?
>>
>>71830117
This fucking flag again
>>
File: white.jpg (84 KB, 538x725) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
84 KB, 538x725
>>71830117
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.