[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump thugs harassing delegates with death threats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Stumped.png (39 KB, 675x475) Image search: [Google]
Stumped.png
39 KB, 675x475
Where were you when Donald Trump's campaign died?
>>
>>71830078
>goldstein
>stokols
>>
>>71830078
>goldstein

It was real in my mind
>>
>>71830078
Gotta shill some more. This won't do anything as it is just the delegates who are CruzCucks trying to stir up more false shit.
>>
You know it seems like every day there is something that kills trumps campaign on this board.
>>
>>71830078
lol all of those things listed was me. It was obvious to the delegate that it was the same person every time. He's lying
>>
Fair game according to the GOP
>>
File: 1423490343384.jpg (217 KB, 485x600) Image search: [Google]
1423490343384.jpg
217 KB, 485x600
>>71830078
>Goldstein

They don't even think to change their names anymore.

Or at least have a Jew with a lesser known kike name write your propaganda.
>>
If they screw trump out of the nomination I wouldn't be surprised if there is violence
>>
>Surely, this will be the thing that ends Trump
>>
>>71831480
If people were smart, they wouldn't riot. If you had a group of ~100 people assassinating low level people like delegates then moving up to donors and eventually senators, that would be better than a riot for a couple days. Not that anyone should do that, I'm just saying.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.