[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we ever going to see a return to a simple, community oriented,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Are we ever going to see a return to a simple, community oriented, neighborly lifestyle?
>>
>>71829916
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71830085
Fucking newfags, Bermuda posts often.
>>
Not in this consumerist society, where corporations run the business.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 572x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 572x466
>>71829916
>tfw you will never water your plants and wave hello to your neighbor as he pulls out of his driveway, headed to the factory to help make AMERICAN goods
>tfw you will never go to a diner to have a happy family night
>tfw you will never have a backyard BBQ and invite everyone over
>tfw you will never experience crime in your neighborhood
>tfw nigger rap isn't a thing
>tfw everyone has a gun
>tfw you will never see OP's pic
>tfw America was still white
>>
No.
>>
>>71829916
Make niggers less prominent in the industry and remove their influences.
>>
File: 1260580945580.jpg (473 KB, 1100x1724) Image search: [Google]
1260580945580.jpg
473 KB, 1100x1724
Another thing, back in the day only men had to work, 9-to-5 job was sufficient to support a family with at least two children.

It changed around WW2 times, when women were encouraged to work.

Eventually it caused wages to drop for everyone and now it's more difficult to support family with only one person working.

People have less time for themselves, work more, there are no women who would be the backbone for neighbourhood societies.
>>
>>71829916
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>71830849
>tfw can still experience this in small town midwestern communities

feels excellent man
>>
>>71831806
Let's not forget contraception as well. The nuclear family was robust because women had no choice but to get married in order to assure social and material security, and men had a clear objective to work towards.

All that is gone now.

We have chemically castrated ourselves and now can only degenerate into sterile dysfunctional mutants.
>>
File: 5641050866_af7052670a_z.jpg (436 KB, 640x585) Image search: [Google]
5641050866_af7052670a_z.jpg
436 KB, 640x585
>>71830834
>society was never consumerist
Just fucking kill yourself. You need a tip which company created in the 1930 grandfather-like image of "Santa Claus"?
>>
>>71832109
Is that what he said?
>>
File: PCE to GDP.png (47 KB, 682x361) Image search: [Google]
PCE to GDP.png
47 KB, 682x361
>>71832109
Who are you quoting?
Also, you are a retard, pic related.
>>
>>71830849
>tfw regularly wave to my white neighbors while taking heed to my flowers and vegetable plants
>neighbors are total bros whom we have yearly BBQ with, inviting 20+ people
>the entire town is nigger and kebab free, very xenophobic
>full blown Dutch or German music
>white kids happily play together; playing football, hoops, leap frog, football, and so forth
>rage of a thousand white suns erupt the moment a nigger, towelhead, hindu enters the town
I will never leave
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.