[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do conservacucks honestly expect to be taken seriously when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1461426010486.jpg (117 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461426010486.jpg
117 KB, 960x960
How do conservacucks honestly expect to be taken seriously when this Neanderthal tier shit is the kind of meme they love and share?
>>
File: wendys11n-1-web.jpg (68 KB, 970x816) Image search: [Google]
wendys11n-1-web.jpg
68 KB, 970x816
>>71828876
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 a year
>>
>>71828876
>>
>>71828979
I'm a $130,000 cock with a 9 inch Wendys making over 6'4" a year
>>
>>71829233
I'm a 9 inch cock making $130,000 a year with a 6'4" chef at Wendys
>>
>>71829267
What kind of stupid argument is that?
>>
Seems reasonable to me. I agree with the kid 100%

And I'm still voting from trump baby come at me
>>
>>71828876
This is actually high level post-post-post-ironic shamanic memeing you pleb
>>
>>71829267

The point is not to expect they will be prevented, the point is to be able to kick them out if they get in. Leftists don't want you to think anything of a man in a women's restroom, that's discrimination. Normal people know differently.
>>
>>71828876
I don't see anything wrong here. If I see a man walk into the womens restroom they're risking an ass kicking.
>>
>make trannies into martyrs
I can think of no other way to gain trannies sympathy than to beat the shit out of them. Go for it.
>>
>>71828876
>Neanderthal uses logic to come to his conclusion
>Liberal uses mental gymnastics and hurt feelings to come to theirs

Story checks out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.