[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get realistic Hillary and Bernie masks >get Hillary and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pnFTtLW.png (211 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pnFTtLW.png
211 KB, 500x500
>get realistic Hillary and Bernie masks
>get Hillary and Bernie speaking schedules
>go to those locations a week ahead of time wearing the appropriate mask and torment the shit out of the crows
>crows divebomb, scream at, and shit on them while they are trying to speak
>happens time and again at different places and they become known as the candidates that nature hates

Is this not a flawless plan?
>>
>>71828658
This is the kind of shit I imagine the internet should be plotting every day.

This also is a /b/-tier thread.
>>
>>71828658
Our IRL Psyops are seriously lacking. Yes we have twitter wars, but seriously /k/ has better opsec and organizational rigidity.
>>
>>71828941
/k/ does almost nothing though beyond leaning on a few polls. I should know, it's where I spend most of my time.

>opsec
And yet 80% of the users post pics of their guns.
>>
>>71828845
If /b/ was planning it, odds are they'd go do it to Trump.
>>
File: CROPPED.jpg (3 MB, 2823x2117) Image search: [Google]
CROPPED.jpg
3 MB, 2823x2117
>>71829088
They smartened up after the whole BLM shooting incident. They have regional meets, with reasonable attendance.
>80% post pics of their guns
They at least obscure the Serials and their faces the rest don't own guns.

I've noticed that we are starting to organize on discord with the ghost shit. I can't remember if we were that organized last time, but when I was on 4-c-h-o-n most of us used CSPACE, IRC and other shit to organize off-site.
>>
>>71828658
Or wear gorilla masks....and you know what'll happen.
>>
>>71829517
They are all images of guns lost in boating accidents
>>
>>71828658

> Amass many crows.
> Train them to seek and recover loose change.
> Become rich.
>>
>>71828658
go on...
>>
>>71828658
>crow
>black
>aggressive
>>
>>71829859
Correct, I just lost this while I was rafting in my pond.
>>
>>71829928
This has already been done in one city, they made a crow vending machine that deposited birdseed for coins and were getting like $300/month from it.

There was also a greentext about a guy who kept a pet crow (they're migratory so illegal) and taught it to pick up loose money by rewarding it with bits of steak, and it understood the difference in denominations as far as size of its reward, but then it stole $20 out of someone's hand during an outdoor transaction and made the local newspaper so he had to unteach that.
>>
>>71830499

That's pretty godamn awesome. Although I imagine the one guy would eventually become a crow themed super villain.
>>
>>71830209

Except crows are smart
>>
I just feel this would be especially devastating to the hippies when "Gaia hates my candidate".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.