[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your fictional divine entity is made up! >My Jesus is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Ishtar_Ishtar.png (229 KB, 332x400) Image search: [Google]
Ishtar_Ishtar.png
229 KB, 332x400
>Your fictional divine entity is made up!
>My Jesus is real!

Christians will defend this.
>>
>jesus
>divine entity
>>
>>71828550
>everything is subjective
>no one is right or wrong

fuck off lefty
>>
>>71828550
Monotheism is just as ridiculous as athiesm.
>>
File: 1359994282197.gif (487 KB, 349x199) Image search: [Google]
1359994282197.gif
487 KB, 349x199
>>71828550
One way to judge the "realness" of a god or religion is to compare its success rate.

Dead religions have weak or nonexistent gods. Strong and growing religions either have true gods OR have some social features that cause its success in this horrible godless world.
>>
All religions are rediculous. The concept of an all powerful being who is jealous petty and exacts revenge for offense from a being that Has no ability to harm or influence said Deity.
Cmon
It's man ruling man always has been always will be
>>
>>71828805
The success of Buddhism surprises me, considering its lack of proselytizing, brimstone, political or military conquest, etc. Just millions of people who agreed, "yeah that makes sense." Even some of the ancient Greeks were adherents.
>>
Jesus wasn't some kind of divine entity. He was a guy who sort of fought against the establishment.
>>
>>71828666
Everyone is wrong
All hail the void
>>
File: 1459897363072.jpg (53 KB, 550x406) Image search: [Google]
1459897363072.jpg
53 KB, 550x406
>>71828550
Yup
>>
>>71829366
>Jesus wasn't some kind of divine entity
Source on that claim?
>>
>>71829256
So you must be
12 years old
have tons of angst against mom and dad
And your understanding of religion must be that of a 5 year old.
To make matters worse, you must think all religions, from the past to now, is Christianity.

And everyone in this thread will argue to the death with this same childish interpritation and logic.
So no one learns anything because you all act like some 5 year old who just learned a little about Catholicism/Christianity, then thought the whole world was this one religion that you couldn't understand or believe.
>>
>>71828550

Jesus was real tho, most historians even non-religious ones agree on this fact.
>>
>>71829366
I have to agree with C.S. Lewis and say, if he wasn't divine, he was severely insane or a piece of shit liar.
>>
File: Crux Sancti Benedicti.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Crux Sancti Benedicti.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
VADE RETRO SATANA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.