[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically how do we go about rolling back women's &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Realistically how do we go about rolling back women's "rights"?

pic related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>71828423
Beat them into submission with pure violence, they are subhumans they only respond with physical force.
>>
It's too late now, society needs to be destroyed and built up from the bottom. Society is too coddling for women so they cannot realize that they are not perfect and you need to let the men make the touch choices.
>>
File: 9780060266868A.jpg (277 KB, 578x648) Image search: [Google]
9780060266868A.jpg
277 KB, 578x648
>>
>>71828423

Yeah... m8, realistically, we don't. We have to wait for the collapse, fight and beat the government, THEN 'roll back' rights.
>>
The real question is how do we insure that none of this ever happens again?
>>
>>71828423
>Islam keeps women chaste.
>Chaste.
Probably the only thing I disagree with. It's outright slavery under Islam.
>>
>>71828973
Probably what they need.
>>
Friendly reminder that 3DPD whores are not worth your time and money!
2D is pure and perfect, take the 2D redpill senpaitachi!
>>
>>71828423
>elect Trump
>start new crusade
>drive out Muslims, Jews, and their sympathizers
>reestablish the natural order
>>
>>71829768
The problem is while everyone wants a qt petite 5 foot weak servant waifu, they don't have good sons. The Spartans figured this out. However letting women rule lead to their downfall. They became powerful enough and let women rule cities and shortly thereafter fell.
>>
>>71828973
Anybody who thinks that islam will cure feminism should take a look at Iran.
>>
It's not so much women's "rights" that I'm concerned with, but rather women's "wrongs". Their sense of entitlement, the double standards, and the privilege and freedom to chose any role in society they want.

Nobody even blinks when a woman says, "I want to be a homemaker and raise my kids." But if a man says it he's seen as a beta slacker. They're never going to see 100 cents on the dollar so long as they have this privilege. They'er just too unreliable as employees.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.