[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS captures Syrian Airforce Pilot..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: isis-pilot-shot.png (2 MB, 2722x1494) Image search: [Google]
isis-pilot-shot.png
2 MB, 2722x1494
anyone want to take bets on how they're gonna kill this cunt?
They should give the guys cyanide pills to wear as a necklace. Would NOt want to die however this cunt is about to die...
ISIS has claimed it has shot down a Syrian Arab Air Force MiG 23 and captured the pilot who ejected clear of the doomed fighter.
The terror group claimed it shot down the Russian-built aircraft after it took off from the Al Dumayr military airbase east of Damascus.
The Amaq news agency, which is affiliated to ISIS, claims they captured the pilot, who they have named as Azzam Eid from Hama.
Poor-quality video footage appears to show the remains of a burning aircraft.
The Syrian government has not yet confirmed one of its aircraft had been shot down.
The aircraft is believed to have come down near Bir Al-Qassab, which is controlled by ISIS.
Several apparent ISIS fighters in military-style fatigues circle around the wreckage, pointing to the two-starred Syrian government flag clearly visible on one of the wings.
Syrian state news agency SANA had no immediate news on the incident.
ISIS fighters have shot down several Syrian government warplanes in recent weeks, including over the Dmeir military airport near Damascus and in the southern province of Sweida.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3555073/ISIS-captures-Syrian-Air-Force-pilot-terror-group-claims-shot-MiG-23-outside-Damascus.html#ixzz46fBhwjTJ
>>
come on fags...bets on how this guy is going to die?
Last pilot was the one they put into cage and burned alive after covering in gasoline. Do we see something different this time?

Have to give it to them, are creative when it come sto killing people..
>>
I'd rather have a gun for this situation and just off myself in the sky after ejecting
No point in wishing that these mongrels wouldn't burn me alive then post the video to torment and torture my family and friends
>>
Syria will be getting modern MiG-29s to replace their ancient Su-17s and MiG-23s.
Russia already does fighter CAP for the Syrian attack jets. ISIS is finished, the Obama regime is on its way out in a few months, the jews have lost the region. Putin wins....again.
>>
>not going easy on the pilot and forcing him to train you how to pilot

this is why they will fail, keep the dumbdumbs around and get rid of intelligence...GREAT IDEA.. noobs.
>>
wtf is that flag
>>
>>71827743
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FLAG
your post has alerted me of your country's existence well done
>>
>>71828242
>>71828257
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Population: 6,000

Rare as fuck. The full flag is pretty awesome, the major part of it is an old ship
>>
Have you guys ever seen airstrike videos from the sandnigger's perspective? It's fucking terrifying how low and fast these helicopters fly near them
>>
>>71828127
Or use him for leverage. They didn't read the art of the deal.

OP, I think they will make him fight a lion.
>>
Godspeed, pilot

>f
>>
>>71827743
witnessed
>>
>>71828454
I like the videos where they hear a jet, have no idea where it is or what it's doing, and jump for cover. They die anyways.
>>
>>71827595
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>71827595
I bet he's going to be chopped up
>>
>>71827595
nice flag
Fuck getting captured by isis, wonder what crazy method of death they will choose for him?hopefully its quick
>>
>>71827595
I will laugh if the US sends Delta to rescue his ass.

I actually do hope that would happen. No pilot deserves this.
>>
>>71828257
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FLAG
Have been here 2 weeks, and posted 5 or 6 times, get asked each time,
Look it up, you'll learn about France's only remaining colonial possession in North America.
Small, kinda like Iceland but without all the cucks, and still has "Real" Frenhc culture (by which I mean, not what is "french" today where every other person is a muslim or nigger).

Really cool place, esp if you have access to a boat. Gets even better toward June when days are long as fuck.
>>
File: 250px-Rocket1034040.jpg (32 KB, 250x440) Image search: [Google]
250px-Rocket1034040.jpg
32 KB, 250x440
Shoot model rockets at him?
>>
>>71827743
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71828938
>I actually do hope that would happen. No pilot deserves this.
US gave Francis Gary Powers a cyanide capsule tot ake incase his U2 got shot down. It did, of course, and cause a huge intl incident.

Ironically, poor bastard survived being shot down and parachuting from 60k feet, ended up dying in a helicopter working as a traffic reporter pilot in LA.
>>
>>71827595
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
Can anyone think of a way they haven't killed someone yet on video?
>Drowning
>hanging/crucifixition
>immolation
>beheading
>pushed from high building
>shot
>chained to explosives
>shot with RPG while put in a boat
They need some fresh ideas, their brand is getting stale. Need to bring in a Jew Consultant to give them some fresh ideas for how to kill in a way that gets media attention..
>>
>>71827595
I don't want to think about how this man will die, it will be painful and terrible.

He actually is fighting for his country unlike the disgustingly large amount of "men" fleeing en masse to Europe
>>
>>71829153
Suggestion? First time in a thread someone point out "rare" can we leave it there?
Like a fucking animal in a zoo. I know this comes off as bitchy, but imagine, esp when you are a burger and not used to it and have been here for years, each time you post 10 ppl need to point out "rare! rare!" Reeee!
>>
>>71829466
>I don't want to think about how this man will die, it will be painful and terrible.
True enough. Whenever I'm depressed and drunk and get out my pistol and think about it, I always try to remind myself that no matter how miserable I am, I could be an ISIS captive..
>>
>>71827595

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>71829402
>shot with RPG while put in a boat

Link please.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>71829402
Impaling.
>>
>>71830285
>Link please.
It's on liveleak somewhere mate, I don't have link bookmarked.
But they tied them up in a ship and then shot RPGs at it.
>>
>>71827815
That's why you don't fly over their shithole country in the first place.

Nuke it from orbit. Nothing good has ever come out of there anyways, and the oil will be safe underground
>>
Fuck you rare faggot i alreaady have you
>>
>>71830392
>Impaling.
does the bayonet up qadaffi's ass count as impaling?
>>
File: edgy.jpg (16 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
16 KB, 240x210
>>71830909
>Fuck you rare faggot i alreaady have you
>>
>>71829693
>▶
>>71830132
>>71829316

is this a fucking rare flag thread or what?
>>
>>71830902
>That's why you don't fly over their shithole country in the first place.
It could be dealt with in a few days by just carpet bombing mosul and raqqa at night.

As for"The civilians," tough luck. Ask the japs women and kids from hiroshima about what happens when you pick the wrong side in a conflict.
>>
>>71827595

Nice try ISIS, we aren't giving you suggestions on your next viral snuff film.
>>
File: putin-with-puppy.jpg (37 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
putin-with-puppy.jpg
37 KB, 614x461
>>71827595
Waiting until the imbedded chip identifies that he is surrounded by dozens of ISIS soldiers and supporters.... blow the whole casbah to bits with russian cruise missile.

Muh civilian casualties.
>>
>>71831199

>ask the kids about what happens when you pick the wrong side

edgelord, king of whogivesafuckistan
>>
File: 1460852170357.jpg (637 KB, 1167x2908) Image search: [Google]
1460852170357.jpg
637 KB, 1167x2908
>>71827595
Damn, sick flag. Going in my collection
>>
Whilst i think isis is a bunch of fuckwits

you kinda gotta admit

>You are a little happy they are around
>You get all these cool killing videos

All they need to do now is make a bunch of guys gladiator fight to the death then America can wipe them out

>Dreams
>>
>>71829531

It won't stop happening.
Either learn to live with it or use proxy.
>>
>>71827743
>>71827595
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71828904
It's never quick.

Oh except the bomb necklace
Or the load them into a car then hit the car with an rpg
Or throw them off a building
>>
>letting himself get captured
>not offing himself
oh dear, poor sod
>>
How the fuck are ISIS shooting down planes?
>>
>>71827595
It has to be Islamic for them to do it
Good choice OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8DKha7O3dU
>>
poor guy
>>
>>71827595
>>71827743
what the fuck kind of flag is that?????
>>
>>71827595
>>71827743
>>71828962
>>71829165
>>71829402
>>71829531
>>71829693
>>71830799
>>71830943
>>71830992
>>71831199
RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE
>>
>>71831911
The missiles Obama gave them at Ben Ghazi.
>>
File: 1441961153951.jpg (22 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1441961153951.jpg
22 KB, 450x300
R A R E F L A G T H R E A D
>>
>>71827595
>want to take bets on how they're gonna kill this cunt?
I bet it will be something with jet turbine or turbine exhaust heat
>>
>>71832071
NEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAGNEWFAG
>>
>>71827595
RARE flag
>>
>>71828454
Its more fun directing fire. Eat a 20mm dick hadji.
>>
Assuming they can't smuggle him out of dumayr (that is sieged) into raqqa and considering Damascus ISIS are all homegrown (turned to ISIS when """""""rebels""""""" there ended up being nothing but thugs and gangsters, thriving in the chaos, profiteering with the shortage caused by the siege) it is not impossible that the pilot will be traded either by their own, in the hands of Assad, or rescued by the SAA or by their local allies (believe it or not, the so called FSA).

But if he gets exhilarated to raqqa é will more likely be either burned like the Jordanian one or to be put inside a building and have it demolished over him with a bulldozer (like some other dude last year) because IS really enjoy the symbology of what they call Qisas, what the Jewish call "an eye for an eye".
>>
>>71828454
Isn't that really dangerous for the helo pilots?
>>
>>71832969
Exfiltrated, not exhilarated. Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>71833091
Only if the opposition had antiaircraft weaponry, something they don't in most scenarios over Iraq or Syria
>>
>>71827743
Why have I NEVER heard of you??????????????????????????????????????????????????? Mini Tiny France Island. Start a war with Quebec plz
>>
>>71831131
>Somalia
>diagonal Ukraine
>rare
>>
>>71831131
>Bosnia
>rare
It's only semi-common at best
>>
>>71827595
A REAL

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>Haven't built ancient torture devices such as the Brass Bull/Iron Maiden/Rack/ect to use on prisoners
>Haven't frozen anyone and then shattered them with a hammer
>No ISIS guillotine of justice
>No tying someones limbs to horses and tearing them apart
>Haven't even forced two prisoners into a death match
>Not eventually saving up 20+ prisoners and making them have a free for all in a battle arena

Islam shits aren't even trying.
>>
>>71834899
They just haven't reached that level of technology yet.
>>
>>71827743
hey it's tiny French-Canadian island bro
>>
File: reee.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
reee.gif
1 MB, 680x680
>>71829531
>FUCKING NORMIES REEE
>>
>>71828514
That's actually a pretty awesome way to die. See if you can get one punch in before it mauls you to ensure your place in Valhalla.
>>
>>71829402
Can you waterboard someone to death? That sounds pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>71837268
No, the whole point of waterboarding is that you can't kill them.
>>
>>71827743
Haven't seen you in a while
>>
>>71827595

A
FUCKING
CARRACK
>>
>>71838138
Kek
>>
>>71827595
Wait a minute... Syria is white?! Why aren't we letting these people into our country?! #allrefugeeswelcome
>>
>>71831663
Imagine if they tried to capitalize on it.

A subscription based website where they have gladiators fighting. We could actually see this in our lives.
>>
>>71829531
hOW DOES IT REALLY BOTHER YOU? dOES IT SLOW DOWN YOUR COMPUTER? mAKE YOU LOSE POWER? CAUSE SEIZURES?
>>
>>71836899
Never seen that before. Glad there isn't sound.
>>
>>71832181
Under rated post

They ran a tank driver over with a tank it would be rather interesting to see a jet pilot get killed by a jet ....
>>
>>71838533
>implying actual Syrian refugees are the problem.
>>
>>71828514
inb4 he wins
>>
File: joYWpYu.gif (948 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
joYWpYu.gif
948 KB, 360x240
If I was isis I would make this guy train pilots, capture Syrian air force base, take aircrafts, bam Islamic state air force. To kill him I would attach him to a pole and use the after burner on the plane to burn him.
>>
>>71827743
saint pierre and miquelon tv fucking suck.
>>
>>71831330
>giving a shit about child sandniggers that will grow up to perpetuate the islam problem
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.