[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was only a matter of time. Reddit mods abusing power to suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Was only a matter of time.

Reddit mods abusing power to suck money from the userbase, no better than bernie sanders.

Please tell this faggot to kill himself.

He just banned me from the sub for sending him a PRIVATE MESSAGE saying that this is inappropriate (with no reply to my message ofc)
>>
Why should we care about reddit?

Canada, you are not Australia.
>>
>going to reddit

I found your problem
>>
This is important.

Reddit mods abusing power to generate donations for their private purposes.

This post is stickied at the top of the Trump subreddit.

A mod stickies a post asking for money to be donates to his friend, totally unrelated to the campaign.

Absolute disgust.
>>
>>71827450
So what? Let redditards get fleeced
Go back and stay back, leaf
>>
>>71827062
>reddit
>reddit trp
>some donald trump page on reddit

You played yourself
>>
>>71827450

go bitch on reddit
>>
>>71827450
>This is important.

No it's not. Fuck off. You came to the wrong place if you are looking for social justice.
>>
>>71827535

He banned me.

Fuck off. I only go there to make sure they're staying in line.

Of course, they aren't. mods abusing power, typical reddit shit. Unfortunately this time it's for monetary gain.
>>
>>71827062

>he thinks reddit drama belongs on /pol/

God damn I can't stand the cancer anymore.
>>
>>71827450
>This is important.
>Reddit mods abusing power

Pick one and only one you colossal faggot.
>>
Sounds a lot like reddit in here actually.

Fucking kill yourselves. You can ALL gb2r
>>
>>71827062
Fuck off back you retard.
>>
>>71827765
Buttblasted OP at it again
>>
those fags are all powerhungry niggers anyway. they ban anyone who doesnt fall in line
>>
jesus christ the mod is rapid firing F5ing the thread and deleting every post that isn't 100% supportive within a few seconds.

This is how trump loses. Reddit abuse of power.
>>
>>71828086
1. You're Canadian
2. reddit doesn't matter. If it did, Sanders would be winning
>>
If stupid people fall for stupid shit that's their problem, not mine. Eat a dick, you and your gay website.
>>
File: 1461388282016.png (736 KB, 1050x870) Image search: [Google]
1461388282016.png
736 KB, 1050x870
>>71828086
Fuck off shill
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.