[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What explains that most violent cities in America are run by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: violent crime and mayorships.jpg (64 KB, 618x480) Image search: [Google]
violent crime and mayorships.jpg
64 KB, 618x480
What explains that most violent cities in America are run by Democrats?
>>
>>71826450
Liberals enable nigger behavior.
>>
niggers
>>
>>71826450
Dundunuffins, negros, Obamasons, and niggers.
The two red cities are spic-infested.

The #1 most accurate predictor of crime in any city in the US is the non-white population.

>Miami
>White: (72.6%);
>Hispanic/Latino: 279,456 (70.0%).
>>
>>71826450
Liberals controlling guns to protect citizens from danger.

Danger is niggers.

It is because of liberals this place is a shit hole. No one has the balls to call a nigger "A Nigger" to their faces anymore.
>>
>>71826450
Democrats are niggers
>>
>>71826450
Ummm, I see 3 that are run by non democrats but nice cherry picking.
>>
File: t8GaqMh.gif (498 KB, 354x226) Image search: [Google]
t8GaqMh.gif
498 KB, 354x226
>>71826501
fpbp.

And woo! I love in most violent city. Suck it you pansies!
>>
>>71826450

NYFAG here.

Buffalo is part of the rust belt. Their entire city was pawned off and sold to the highest bidder ages ago. I'd live there over Newburgh. Newburgh New York has the highest murder rate per capita in the entirety of the USA.

Never forget about the Newburgh 4 and their foiled terrorist plot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Bronx_terrorism_plot
>>
>>71827373
>17/20 isn't a strong correlation

Wew lad.

What kind of faggot are you?

Have you contemplated suicide recently?
>>
>>71826450
Can confirm. Stockton has a lot of niggers.
>>
>>71827373
17/20 are Dems, and the two Reps at the top are in Democrat territory so it's not a good argument.
>>
Blacks tend to vote Democrat.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.