[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims in the workplace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_29471.png (307 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
IMG_29471.png
307 KB, 1024x577
/pol/ I work in an office setting for a very large company. There is white girl in my office who has recently concerned me. When I first matter she was ultra sjw looking with short, brightly dyed hair, colorful tattoos always visible, but had a pleasant and vibrant personality. A little over a month ago that all changed. She one day showed up in a black hijab which she has worn every day since. She dresses full blown cover up every inch traditional muslim. And always in black every day. She's stopped socializing with her coworkers entirely. People have raised concerns with the HR department about how uncomfortable it is around her but they said "we have to be tolerant of all religion so there's nothing we can do."

The other day in the lunchroom one of the guys in the department saw her with headphones on watching what appeared to be propoganda video with a very animated looking muslim man who looked to be yelling.

What should I do, I'm convinced she's been radicalized and will carry out an ISIS inspired attack at our office?
>>
File: mus-wo-wr.jpg (52 KB, 512x335) Image search: [Google]
mus-wo-wr.jpg
52 KB, 512x335
Is it just a hijab like you said, or do you actually mean niqab?
If it's a white convert, maybe she's one of those people who get really into their new religion and act more devout, passionate and over-the-top than people who were born into it. Someone who plans a terrorist attack would probably try to hide their faith. But then again, if she was a SJW-type before she ended up converting into islam, I'm not sure how balanced she might be.

The situation sounds uncomfortable but if the HR said there's nothing they can do, I don't really know what advice to tell you. Have people asked her about her new look, has she said anything about it?
>>
>>71826067
She's an attention whore, she's just using different tools because tattoos and dyed hair are so mainstream that nobody pay attention to them anymore.

If she was radicalized and planed to do something you wouldn't even know.
>>
>>71827685
She's always in a black hijab with dark full body dress. She also occasionally is wearing what looks like the chador, always black. She's pretty unnapproachable and everyone is afraid to say anything to her for fear of being fired by HR. Would I be wrong to anonymously tip the fbi? She might be inconvenienced but it'd be better than doing nothing and something happening.
>>
>>71827685
Also the big concern is her personality changed almost over night and coincided with her apparent conversion.
>>
File: 1435558975631.jpg (35 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
1435558975631.jpg
35 KB, 600x553
>>71826067
be nice to her and tell her how much you admire her so she tells you on what day you should stay home.
>>
>>71828104
>>71828307
If you have reason to believe that she might be radicalized, it's better to be safe than sorry.
>>
File: 1456084515876.jpg (30 KB, 452x513) Image search: [Google]
1456084515876.jpg
30 KB, 452x513
>>71828458
you know she's gonna shoot him first if she finds out he ratted her out, right?

Unless she has a big wiley-coyote blueprint on how ti kill everybody in the office (with a large boulder, maybe?) they won't do jack shit.
They are too afraid to end up in the media because of "anti muslim racism".
>>
>>71828338
dat image top kek m8
>>
>>71828458
Yeah I'm not the only one that has concerns. I wasn't even the one who initially brought it up to HR so I don't think I'm just imagining things. Plus to convert in today's day and age, knowing how manipulative and charismatic muslim extremists can be it just feels menacing. I've been around other muslims without feeling the least bit uncomfortable but something just is off with this one and coworkers seem to agree. I'll send out a tip tonight.
>>
>>71828104
>>71828307
If nobody has the courage to approach her and ask her what is her deal, then I guess you could do an anonymous tip. An extreme sudden change like that sounds concerning.

Do you know anything about this girl's personal life? Did she meet a muslim guy who's forcing her to dress up like that and cut off all contact with non-believers? Or did she make these choices herself because she converted and desperately wants to prove that she's a good muslim? Does she have any friends at the workplace? Maybe other girls who could ask her about what's going on with her private life? Or someone who has the ability to ask difficult questions while remaining extremely tactful about it?
>>
Start wearing a bulletproof vest to work.
>>
>>71829060
I don't know a whole lot about her personal life but she definitely had always had that strong feminist look and air about her so I would find it really odd if she'd change over a romantic interest. I haven't talked much with her, I briefly worked on the same project with her but we only talked about the work and a little bit about tattoos since I also have a couple. I don't think she'd respond well to anyone questioning her personal life because she's become really private and really defensive. She doesn't gossip with any of the girls in the office.
>>
>>71826067
It's just about certain that she isn't on her way to becoming a terrorist. Muslims love to listen to the dispensation of """wisdom""" by some of their favorite preacher and, while it is true that your colleague and the world would be better of if her neck met the business end of a knife, she's most likely not gonna commit an act of violence.

She will, however, support the concept of a caliphate and of an Islamic form of government. Don't treat her well.
>>
File: Corbin.jpg (54 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
Corbin.jpg
54 KB, 957x540
>>71829324
I can't imagine any other reason for a white girl to suddenly convert into islam than a love interest. I've heard multiple stories where liberal girls fall for a muslim guy whose influence ends up changing them. Sometimes it turns the girls into hippies who get really defensive about how islam is the religion of peace, and sometimes they turn into baby factories and housewives who believe in traditional gender roles.

If this girl at your workplace was a SJW before this, and if her whole demeanor has changed, I get a bad vibe from that. She sounds like those people who have problems in their lives, drift from one extremist movement to another, and let those movements define everything about their person.
>>
>>71830379
Well at the very least then she's problematic. I guess I wouldn't feel badly if she were to be interviewed by some black suits about her choices.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.