[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this animated film? You know, i ask this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What do you think of this animated film?
You know, i ask this because main cast is black and you like to talk about black people.
>>
It's not worth watching
>>
shit tbqh

at the end she just runs a restaurant in detroit or something and that's supposed to be her dream come true but it seems shit to me
>>
>>71825290
Can't even remember if I even saw this shit around the theme park. I was there recently too. I think this movie flopped so Disney doesn't whore it out as much as their other IPs.
>>
File: samedi2.jpg (206 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
samedi2.jpg
206 KB, 720x480
It was ok, the Baron Samedi-like character was a pretty cool villain.
>>
>>71825290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFz1Gg2GnZQ
>>
>>71825472
Its nice aversion of common tropes like living in castle with prince
You woudlnt actually want to actually marry typical disney pincess, while this black girl seems to have nice personality, she is hardworking and dependable
>>
File: 1458504621302.png (96 KB, 671x570) Image search: [Google]
1458504621302.png
96 KB, 671x570
>>71825597
neat
>>
>>71825290
She is a hardworking dindu married to a drug dealer
>>
>>71825290
Mulan was the last good Disney film.
>>
>>71825290

It's an American origin, not a remake of old European Fairytales. It shows true American culture and accurately depicts what life is like in New Orleans. I don't care that the main character is a nigger. I have 3 boys that dislike anything "girly" so resisted watching this movie despite the fact their mother wasted money to purchase the Blu-ray. I think they watched a combined total of 15 minutes of that movie between the 3 of them.
>>
Classically animated, catchy songs, nice homage to African American aesthetics. It was one of the last Disney movies I really enjoyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irEBOfv4Ug4
>>
>>71826697
that's considered the last film in the disney renaissance so pretty much everyone agrees

though if you ask me the lion king and aladdin are on another level entirely and anything after that was worse, but still acceptable until you got to tarzan
>>
All that cultural appropriation, yet not one jimmy rustled.

Whites are just soft.
>>
I wish they had focused more on the New Orleans setting instead of having half the movie be in a swamp. Also wish the villain had more screen time, Friends on the Other Side is the only thing I really remember
>>
Based Dixieland jazz
>>
>>71825290
The prince is a sandnigger.
>>
>>71827048
Why must I now lament the downfall of my childhood?
>>
worst pincess tbqh, right behind snow white
>>
I watched and enjoyed it but I don't remember any of the plot or the songs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.