[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
a jewgle doodle of a man?
a WHITE man?
is it the end of the world already?
>>
File: 1426187374061.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426187374061.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>71823411
Even liberals recognize the significant contributions of Shakespeare
>who was a drug addict and had an affinity for buggery with other men.
>>
Google would not have a doodle of a white man. This furthers the argument that he was black.
>>
>>71823411
looks pretty brown to me lad

also what's with the fuckin bleached blonde hamlet in the bottom left
>>
Do people not notice all the characters are dark-skinned? Including Caesar?
>>
>>71823411

I wouldn't call that skin tone white.

Even when they go to recognize white men they accommodate POC.
>>
>>71824114
noting the colour scheme being used throughout the image it wouldn't surprise me if it was more an aesthetic design choice rather than anything borne out of a desire to appease lefties

note the distinct lack of tightly curled black hair
>>
>>71823411

>Black Hamlet
>Black Ceasar
>>
>>71823411
They're all niggers or shitskins

Disgusting Jewgle at it again
>>
>>71823411

he was gay doesn't count
>>
>>71823663
What kind of drugs were avaliable in the 1600's? Besides booze and opium/poppies?
>>
>>71824473
>What kind of drugs were avaliable in the 1600's?
DUDE WEED LMAO!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/08/10/study-shakespeare-marijuana-smoker/31424275/
The same study also claims that there were trace amounts of cocaine found in a couple of Shakespeares pipes
>>
>>71823411
Shakespeare was brown according to Google.
>>
>>71823411
MEME MAGIC LOOK AT ALL THESE DUBS
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 367x202
>>71823411
>>71823411
BLACK JULIUS CESAER HAHAHAHA JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP ALREADY NOT LIKE THATS BEEN ONE OF MY IDOLS SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL GOD FUCKING DAMN IT NIGGERS CANT YOU BE HAPPY WITH MUH GHETTO GOLD EVERYWHERE MALI KING AND MUH PYRAMIDS WHY CANT YOU LEAVE MY HERITAGE ALONE IN NO WORLD OR UNIVERSE WERE ANY OF THE CESARIAN ERA GENIUSES NIGGERS GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING JEW GOOGLE BETA FAGGOTS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.