[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled.. what is your opinion on Sadd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: OfficialSaddamPortrait.jpg (58 KB, 724x1054) Image search: [Google]
OfficialSaddamPortrait.jpg
58 KB, 724x1054
Now that the dust has settled.. what is your opinion on Saddam Hussein?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJIPLJIpNMA
>>
>>71823191
absolutely in-sein
>>
File: 1460553588163.jpg (79 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
1460553588163.jpg
79 KB, 500x613
>>71823191

He was the heavy lid that kept the pot from boiling over. Some people are not ready for participatory government.
>>
Brutal dictator and a megalomaniac. He was like Arab Hitler.
>>
Absolute madman. Psychopathic, hateful human being but not worse than ISIS.

Also, not a 'stable' dictator like people claimed. He nurtured civil unrest to bolster support for his government against rebels, and frequently invaded other countries. The Iraq war was a huge mistake, but the liberal fantasy that Saddam was 'just another dictator' is ludicrous. He was vicious in the extreme.
>>
Men of weak spirits fear and envy charisma and power.

These men do not strike with swords, but with poison. They dare not confront their enemies in person, but instead spread lies and deceit.

They weave conspiracies to strike from the shadows with, and let others die in their stead, only so they can look themselves in the mirror and at least fake not being disgusted and paranoid of being hunted by their own weakness in the darkness of the night.

So did Hitler, Gaddafi, Saddam and countless others great leaders meet their end.
>>
>>71823191
As chaotic as the Islamic State has been, he was worse for Iraq and it's surrounding territories, and he was worse for western interests too.
>>
>>71823292
Carlos!!!
>>
>>71823871
>and frequently invaded other countries
top keks
>>
File: 1445741759568.png (164 KB, 499x643) Image search: [Google]
1445741759568.png
164 KB, 499x643
>>71823490
this isn't inherently bad though
>>
File: marlboro-soup.jpg (26 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
marlboro-soup.jpg
26 KB, 400x310
hussein in the membrane
>>
I am an Assyrian and I love him. He protected our people and even put Assyrians as his right hand men.
>>
File: 1431053545094.gif (132 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1431053545094.gif
132 KB, 400x400
>>71824594
>I am an Assyrian and I love him
>Lives in Canada
>>
>>71823191
ELITE SPIDER HOLE OPERATOR
>>
>>71824766
More Assyrians live outside their indigenous land. Cuck.
>>
>>71823191
Shitty person, murderous tyrant.

But it was keeping the middle east in check. Dictatorship in countries with a median iq of 95 should not be knocked over.
>>
>>71825023
I mean 85
>>
I am Iranian, Saddam was very opportunistic. He used the Shi'ite revolution in Iran as an excuse (because he was scared the same would happen in Iraq) to invade Iran (dem oil fields were a close second on the list of priorities). It was bad enough that the Iranian people literally just got out of a puppet monarchy that abused the people (generally inexperienced, thanks Anglo-US-Jews for the coup d'état) straight to a theocracy that would do the same, if not worse: some retard decides to invade us and the only people who would help us were, get this, Israel and North Korea.

Don't like the guy, but don't blame him for being scared. Still, his greed got the best of him, murdered a lot of people. He was a coward for using chemical weapons, though. There is no honour in that, fight like a man.
>>
Also, this was in the news with Iran and the States. US confirmed sucking ISIS dick: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-withholding-43-billion-in-restitution-to-u-s-terror-victims/
They hate Hezbollah more, even though Hezbollah is working against ISIS so much so that they are playing bitch boy with the Jewish sanction money you owe us.
>>
File: hitchens.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hitchens.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Necessary evil. That region is filled with retarded sandniggers that constantly chimp out. They need neo-feudalism or they can't have civilization
>>
>>71823191
He was american influence agent and he was betrayed by his masters.

This is why everyone must build your own country on nationalism, instead of selling out your nation interests for anglo and american promises, that will be broken and forgotten.
>>
>>71826222

>>71826222
>Russian tanks
>Russian missiles
>Russian jets
>Russian AKs
>American agent
Ok
>>
>>71823191
funny how those who trust kikes drop like flies
>>
>>71823191
>ruthless arsehole who deserved to die.
>sons were even worse.
>did have wmds... but had to get rid of them (which didn't preclude him trying again and again)
>primary goal was preserving his own power within iraq.
>prepared to antagonise his neighbours to suit his interests

is the region more stable in his absence?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.