[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tranny FTM teacher who "wasn't like the other girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 940x627
Tranny FTM teacher who "wasn't like the other girls" uses kindergarten classroom to tell 5 year olds they should be trannies, get her feelings validated

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/when-ms-straughan-became-mr-straughan-how-a-transgender-teacher-learned-to-be-himself/article29726503/

> Key Straughan, a kindergarten teacher, was zipping up a student’s jacket recently when the little boy leaned in, touched his face and asked: “Where’s your beard?”

> “Well,” the teacher said, “I shaved it off.”

> “I don’t think it’s going to grow back,” the four-year-old said innocently.

> Another student drifted over and traced a beard over the teacher’s face with her hand: “I’ve given you a beard – you have a magic beard.”

> “Can you see it?” Mr. Straughan asked.

> “Yes,” the second student said, “it’s always been there.”

> The young student was inadvertently profound. Until this school year, Mr. Straughan was known as Ms. Straughan. He is one of a few transgender teachers to come into the classroom, and in doing so has challenged young developing minds – and a few adults – about gender labels and inclusiveness at the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board.

> Mr. Straughan encouraged his students to try costumes over their school uniforms, to explore different characters and genders. He has enjoyed the play-based learning of kindergarten. He said he feels that he belongs – and where he believes he can have the biggest impact. It wouldn’t be out of ordinary to find Mr. Straughan’s teaching partner, Tyler Robertson-Roper, an early childhood education worker, wearing a skirt. “We have the ability, as kindergarten teachers … to just expose them to something else and to ask them why. Why can only a boy do that or why does a girl do that?”
>>
File: 1456332718692.jpg (77 KB, 964x624) Image search: [Google]
1456332718692.jpg
77 KB, 964x624
tolerant af
>>
>>71822784
My child would be pulled out of that class faster than you could say tranny
>>
god damnit, this is a big waste of time. just burn them all and lets focus on real issues like energy and climate
>>
>>71822784
kill it with fire
>>
Nuke Toronto now
>>
Doublethink is so progressive.

>gender is a social construct
>I feel I'm this gender
>Jews cut off or reform your junk

truly degenerate times we live in. I fear for the world my wife's son will inherit.
>>
>allowing the mentally-ill to take care of your kids

brilliant
>>
>>71825046
Do you even know what that pic says
>>
>>71825230

nee, ein jeder weiss dass amis keine fremdsprachen beherrschen koennen
>>
>>71822784
>brainwashing kids to become tranny's
Sexuality comes naturally once THE CHILD HAS AT LEAST REACHED PUBERTY

FUCKS SAKE

I got one lesbian friend, she came out at 14 after dating a boy and it "felt wrong"

I will admit it too, when I was like 13 or 14, me and some friends played the old fashioned "truth or dare" and I unfortunately had to kiss one of my friends, once I did I knew I was straight, its like a sixth sense, you just know it and it happens naturally
>>
Reminder that any teacher being against this would lose their jobs since your job is to teach what the government wants you to teach, not your own personal biases.
>>
>>71825230
Americans are just as likely to be atleast bilingual as germans

http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_386_en.pdf
Page 17

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1825/about-one-four-americans-can-hold-conversation-second-language.aspx

The difference is that they speak an international language and the Germans dont
>>
Stop.
He's not teaching the kids that they should be trans. He's teaching them about gender roles and gender identity. It is a good thing that the children know about this from an early age. Gender roles are not set, and they need to learn to be accepting of people behaving in many different ways. It is also good that they know what transsexualism is at an early age, so they can be prepared for when they meet transsexuals in real life, and there is also the possibility that some of them are transsexuals themselves. It is good that they know about this and what it is, that they realize it as early as possible so they can know what's special about them, and so they can get sex change as early as possible, minimizing the damage puberty does.
This is nothing to complain about, he's not saying everyone should be trans.
>>
>>71825828

unless they're immigrants or from immigrant families I doubt that holds true. being able to say "hello, my name is" "sorry" "thank you" "good bye" doesn't equate to being able to hold an actual conversation in another language that isn't totally superficial.
>>
>>71825460
i had a very similar experience because of truth or dare i had to put my dick in my friends lubed asshole. after the third or fourth time i knew it felt wrong and i only did it a couple more times after that.
>>
>>71826049
>>
File: mcfucking.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>71826049

> He

Wrong

> He's teaching them about gender roles and gender identity. It is a good thing that the children know about this from an early age.

No, because it's horse shit that makes perfectly normal kids into trannies.

> It is good that they know about this and what it is, that they realize it as early as possible so they can know what's special about them, and so they can get sex change as early as possible, minimizing the damage puberty does.

No, it's a fucking disaster to tell kids they're really the opposite sex and they should go on hormones before puberty.
>>
>>71826054
You underestimate how many Germans don't speak English.
You're honestly more likely to find an American speaking acceptable Spanish than you are to find a German speaking acceptable English.
>>
>>71822784
>> Key Straughan

>Straughan

Isn't that that MRA sellout whore from YouTube?
>>
>>71826323

oh, I know that a lot of Germans can't speak English. sometimes it is like speaking to a child especially since they don't catch onto many nuances so much of what is being said flies over their heads. of course, they still insist on speaking English even though they couldn't pronounce squirrel to save their own lives.
>>
Only /pol/ would get butthurt over kids playing dress up. Why do I come here
>>
>>71826049
What a terrible post.
>>
>>71826203
I had something like that too, I had to go to the gay glory hole and suck as many dicks as I could. I left there with a stomach full of cum which gave me heartburn. That's when I knew I wasn't gay.
>>
>>71822784
this bitch is mentally ill. This tranny shit is getting really old.
>>
>>71822784
If she whips out her "cock" will she be tried as a man flashing children?
Or as a woman flashing a glorified dildo?
>>
File: 1431140849171.png (112 KB, 355x320) Image search: [Google]
1431140849171.png
112 KB, 355x320
>>71822784
>He has enjoyed the play-based learning of kindergarten. He said he feels that he belongs
>>
My reaction to this article

> This better not be in my fucking country

> Oh... Canada, fucking leaf niggers. Of course.
>>
>>71825346
Komm klar. Ich hab dich nicht angegriffen mein burgerfreund. Der text ergibt nur keinen Sinn in diesem Kontext
>>
>>71822784
Don't you just love it when the mass media organ of the degenerates tries to push acceptance for it's vile agenda outcome?

Even if they get to convince 80 % of their audience or the masses in general about this there will be 20 % that will not go along with this and if they are minority in this decision it will only lead to more withdrawal this godforsaken society.
>>
>>71827505
Women can have a penis. The word women is literally made up to catagorize people but it's outdated but I wouldn't expect someone from a 3rd world country to understand
>>
>>71828019
>I wouldn't expect someone from a 3rd world country to understand
I may eat dirt, but that's more culture than you have white man.

Just kidding, you're only 62% white.
>>
>>71828092
Nice Bantz 3rd world bro
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>>71822784
WHAT IN THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: Gary_Sconce_56.jpg (48 KB, 1240x520) Image search: [Google]
Gary_Sconce_56.jpg
48 KB, 1240x520
>>71827616
Then I would suggest to you not to put the terms "transgender", "teacher" and "America" all together at once into Google.
>>
>>71824926
Hamilton-Wentworth is well outside the greater Toronto area. You can still nuke Toronto but not for this one
>>
Nuke Toronto just to get the fucking Maple Laffs out of the NHL. Killing all the fags is just a bonus.
>>
>>71828008
Doch, macht schon Sinn.
>>
File: absolutedegeneracy.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
absolutedegeneracy.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
>>71822784
>Allowing mentally ill people anywhere near your kids
>>
Why is a tranny even remotely allowed to teach kids and brainwash them to become trannies too?
>>
>>71828559
Erleuchte mich bitte
>>
i bet this teacher would never be hired at the school the rothschild kids go to
>>
>>71822784
We have Mennonite colonies in La Pampa province. I'm thinking of converting just to get away from this sick, decadent society.

Maybe they were right all along. This mental disease and degeneracy spreads through modern technology. Academia, the media, Hollywood, the internet, they are all tools of the Cultural Marxists.
>>
>>71829452
no its bad people that use this technology to enslave society , technology itself is a gift and human right

for example prince died of aids because his jehova witness told him he was cured by god so he stopped taking his medication and bam dropped dead
>>
>>71829055
the very same reason godtards have been for millennia
>>
>>71826203
It's not gay if it's on a dare. We're just playing to win.
>>
There's a shit-ton of these types going through the steps to teach children right now, not at all surprised this was happening in Ontario.

The really scary part is that most of them barely have their lives together enough to take care of themselves (things such as bathing and doing their own laundry are triggering I guess) yet act as though they're fit to influence young minds.

The main reasons they get into teaching young children is that they never grew up themselves and are still playing dress up.
>>
>>71822784
>Why can only a boy do that or why does a girl do that?”
How the fuck this is related trangenderism ?
It's not because a girl like to play football she's a man or a dude like to cook he's a woman.

The worst part of all this shit is when Tumblr decided to link equality of right between sex and trangenderism
>>
>>71829289
>implying the rothschild kids go to school.

INDOCTRINATION
N
S
A
N
I
T
Y
>>
File: 1458736784678.jpg (67 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1458736784678.jpg
67 KB, 400x300
>>
>>71829957
At least religion didn't ask you to change your gender that could lead to suicide, why are people encouraging this cancer?
>>
>>71829249

siehst du, im grunde genommen sagte ich dass ich etwas ernst meine obwohl ich es gar nicht ernst meinte. haha. das ist der witz.
>>
>>71829452
Lots of Mennonites here in Ontario (outside the big cities of course) Women dress chaste and the men all seem fairly upstanding.
Only downside seems to be that regular bathing/deodorant are verboten. But I'll take an offensive smell over an offensive lifestyle any day of the week.
>>
File: 1456854610550.png (746 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1456854610550.png
746 KB, 1280x853
>>71829055
Men are almost completely forbidden from teaching young children in the US, too. They've been driven out of elementary teaching positions as men are all considered pedos. The only men you'll find are getting up into high school, and there they are a minority because you still have to walk on eggshells and have at least two neutral witnesses any time you're in a classroom with a female student lest you be accused of rape. It isn't until college that you see any number of male professors. (This is also used to support the "pay gap" lie - as college professors are paid far more than a kindergarten teacher. The femlibs will lump them all together as "educators" and claim men make more "for the same job.")

Liberals are literally more accepting of a mentally ill woman destroying her body with heavy doses of artificial hormones so she can pretend to be a man being in intimate contact with their children... then actual men.

So progressive. :^)
>>
>>71830399
Holy fuck this madness... where did it go so wrong?
>>
>>71830399
This is the dumbest thing I've ever fucking read. Men aren't INTERESTED in teaching elementary positions you fucking retard. They aren't caring individuals like they. Men are interested in HS and university tier positions, not primary school. Why? Because they are about furthering the development of the mind, not about babysitting.

Fuck the hell off with your conspiracy bullshit.
>>
If you are not home schooling your children by now, you've already given up on their future.
>>
Thankfully there are no trannies in Hungarian schools, the last thing our education would need, and it's shit already.
>>
>>71826049
i honestly hope you die in agony
>>
>>71830228
no. religion only commands its adherents to kill themselves for an invisible cock-skin collectors in the sky.
>>
>>71822784
Why do trannies always pick nouns for their names? Why is this OK?
>>
What the fuck is with these things that never happened happening all the time?
>>
File: 264 KB.jpg (276 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
264 KB.jpg
276 KB, 1066x1600
>>71822784
Trannies are fine so long as their cute.

Can we all agree on this?
>>
File: 1453669785922.png (772 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
1453669785922.png
772 KB, 674x7920
>>71830664
It's not conspiracy, most teachers until the 1950s used to be male, and they provided children with the proper discipline they crave.

Schools are yet another place men have been driven away from for the sake of "equality".

We can keep the welder and firefighting jobs though, no need for "equality" there it seems.
>>
>>71831240
>kill themselves
Suicide is a sin.
>>
File: canadaseatsbyprovince.png (22 KB, 626x351) Image search: [Google]
canadaseatsbyprovince.png
22 KB, 626x351
>>71822784
>Toronto
of fucking course. It's always Toronto or some urban Ontario shithole. Balkanization of Canada when?
>>
>>71831408

No, they spread the tranny mental disease.
>>
>>71831408
Fuck off freak.
>>
>>71822784
>things that never happened
>>
>>71822784
Although gender dysmorphia shouldn't be discriminated against for bathrooms, they really shouldn't be allowed to teach children. Really anyone with schizophrenia should fall into this category.
>>
>>71822784
FTM, still dresses like a fag or woman. Why even live?
>>
>>71831475
who deals the coup de grace and what garb one is wearing at the time, does not make dying for superstition and less suicidal
>>
>>71832142
When the fuck did abos get internet?
>>
>>71822784
Pimozide
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.