[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we never hear about this guy? Is he even alive or did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: jimmie.jpg (1 MB, 1772x1181) Image search: [Google]
jimmie.jpg
1 MB, 1772x1181
Why do we never hear about this guy?
Is he even alive or did he finally get shankd by a mooselim?
>>
Also curious. Haven't heard anything for quite a while. Last thing was some supposed fraud case or whatever it was.
>>
I could link you several vids but they're all in swedish.
>>
>>71823092
Anything of note? SD still rising in polls etc?
>>
>>71823140
Falling in polls a couple of percent because of the rest of the parties are starting to adapt the same politics as SD. Politics they called racist fascist and neo nazi just a few years ago.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sweden-politics-poll-idUSKCN0VZ137
>>
>>71823140
Overall they are not rising anymore. The trend is rather that they are declining a bit. This is most likely due to the moderate party getting more restrictive on migration etc.

They are however still larger in polls than their election-result, and polling at like 17-18%.
>>
>>71823353
So once they've adapted the parts of the program that the public likes and killed off the SD, they'll go back to business as usual?
>>
>>71823333

>the rest of the parties are starting to adapt the same politics as SD
>this swedish denial
>>
>>71822621
They media seems to ignore SD now. No election and all the other parties ignore the.

They are alone on their own channels now.
>>
>>71823353
What the fuck is wrong with you people.

> "We now vow to poison and destroy Sweden with Muslim immigration at a new, slower rate!"

> "Gee thanks! We are content now!"
>>
File: image.png (44 KB, 883x837) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 883x837
Who is he? Looks like a typical Mongolian.
>>
>>71823483
Swedish people are stupid.

SD went up though in one of the latest poll.
>>
>>71823092
so they haven't censored them entirely from the your jewmedia yet? Haven't bothered watched 15+ years tbqh after it completely went full tranny
>>
>>71823333
>Moderate Party 25.6%

I will move if the commierades gets more than 4% of the votes in the election, after all they've done why would people want to vote for them? How can they be so brainwashed to think that the commierades is not the exact same party as all the Islamic seven leaf parties
>>
>>71822621

2 more years to the next election. Currently it's retard-season from our other politicians.
>>
>>71823444

Not immediately but soon enough I would assume.
>>
>>71823333
Such bullshit. There was a party called Ny Demokrati that the establishment killed off by pretending to be strict on immigration until the ND party disappeared.
>>
File: 1414276399423.jpg (90 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1414276399423.jpg
90 KB, 640x625
>>71823727
Whenever they show up, it's some kind of scandal or somebody saying they're racist.

They never report on anything that they think would help them.

They got a campaign against the leftist party Miljöpartiet now though for some reason. Several days of just bashing. Bringing up year old news that the alternate media rapported but they ignored because it didnt fit their agenda. Several officals have been forced to walk. If you ask me somebody in Miljöpartiet has made some very powerful people unhappy.
>>
>>71824370

I love it. Today the female head of the youth party dropped out because she felt persecuted as a muslim in politics.
>>
File: mediabild.png (65 KB, 1189x888) Image search: [Google]
mediabild.png
65 KB, 1189x888
>>
>>71825558
är detta ett skämt?
>>
>>71825727
Vad skulle vara skämtet? Här är källa iaf.
http://www.tns-sifo.se/media/508075/om_unders_kningen_2014-04-04.pdf
>>
>>71825727
SD nämns inte i media
>>
based swedish military researcher said that green party is full islamists.
>>
>>71824370
>Whenever they show up, it's some kind of scandal or somebody saying they're racist.
>They never report on anything that they think would help them.

What the jewmedia(goldman sachs) does here too, to FRP I mean, done this since I can remember in the late 80ies.
Though the later years it has escalated, I dunno when they all became jew owned. It used to be rightwing papers, tabloids, commie papers... now it's all the same jewish shit. Not watchable or readable since years...

FRP in power now tho, they are getting bigger and bigger. Still same shit if you ask me, it's all the same shit. We need something new.

>They got a campaign against the leftist party Miljöpartiet now though for some reason. Several days of just bashing. Bringing up year old news that the alternate media rapported but they ignored because it didnt fit their agenda. Several officals have been forced to walk. If you ask me somebody in Miljöpartiet has made some very powerful people unhappy.

Yeah I read this a few times, and came to the conclution too. It's a shit party of oslo people living in ivory towers running that shit here now, it used to be a cover to legalize weed back in the 90ies, now it's just been hijacked by sjw oslo faggots.

>But dude... was it like 9 jihadists in one of your political parties? Or are this just typical swedish exaggerations again.. not shake hand == jihadist shit?

Maybe what happened to gaymen now is happening to the env-olistst kek
>>
File: 1444961292210s.jpg (3 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1444961292210s.jpg
3 KB, 119x125
Why are foreign jews allowed to own our news outlets? this shit is so sick now.. bluepills don't believe it when I say it even.

Think it's obvious when it started here. Going to have to do dig into this and schibsted.

At some point we lost all our news, it all became the same, it all was multicultural pushing shit. Impossible to read the newspaper, used to read it before work and in lunch each day.. then stopped when it turned nuts
>>
File: 1460076795026.jpg (52 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1460076795026.jpg
52 KB, 430x540
>>71822621
How did Dean Kain piss off the mooslems?
>>
File: B5XLuk3CEAEMUsZ.jpg (20 KB, 414x313) Image search: [Google]
B5XLuk3CEAEMUsZ.jpg
20 KB, 414x313
I don't hear anything about him either and they're also falling in the polls.

The right-wing are copying the right-wing in the UK by pretending to be anti-immigration but will just as the right in the UK take immigration to new levels. The population falls for it though.
>>
hes busy reforming
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.