[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YPG vs Assyrians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKC-UcEFicU

Is YPG our greatest ally, are these Assyrians lying?

Or are they just marxists and proto-kikes both destined for the oven?

Redpill me on one or both of these groups in Syria
>>
>Trusting Kurds
kek
>>
Assyrians are bitter spastics
>>
>>71822574
So Assyrians made up the attack? Do they do this often?
>>
>>71822508
Whats wrong with Kurds?
>>
>>71822670
Kurds were an instrumental force in the Armenian genocide. they are literally Jews who have been kicked out of every place they have ever resided in. There is a fucking reason why Turkey doesn't like them. Why is it when /pol/ looks at Jews and how they have been treated as proof that they are vile and bad but when it comes to Kurds they come at their defense?
>>
>>71822797
Aren't kurds a secular people who are pro democracy? (KRG and YPG)?
>>
>>71822916
>secular
kek
>>
>>71822982
>>
>>71822451
Kurds are communists
>>
>>71823105
look up fgm in the middle east
highest prevalency is among kurds
>>
File: ocalans_daughter.jpg (38 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ocalans_daughter.jpg
38 KB, 640x640
>>71822916
red kurds are marxist-leninists, they worship their leader named apo and are commies, so secular
picture related, its the daughter of their 'mao'
majority of the kurdish population are islamists, they support the red kurds because of the nationalist propaganda, this majority practices feudal traditions and live in tribes, they are also extremely inbred because of this. the turkish state has been trying to fix this issue for the last 90 years

>'A quiet affair'

Repeated intermarrying within families, typically between first and second cousins, has produced abnormally high rates of children with Downs Syndrome and Mediterranean anaemia.
Ayse is Resat's cousin, but nobody in his village sees anything wrong with it.
But because polygamy is illegal, Resat has to keep his wedding a quiet affair.
So quiet that the bride's family is not invited. Nor in fact is the bride present at the ceremony.
She is kept veiled in the bedroom, while a local Imam arrives to recite all the necessary Koranic verses in the presence of the groom and two male witnesses.
Within two days of the wedding and marriage being consummated, Ayse is put to work in Resat's onion fields.
From a Western perspective, polygamy appears to be little better than slavery.
In the brutal, feudal world of south-east Anatolia, women are bought and sold for sex, for free labour and men's pride.
And for Ayse, there will be no honeymoon. Yet she has no regrets: "I don't care whether he's penniless or not. It's not important to me what he's worth. It's all because I love him."
Polygamy is illegal in Turkey, but in practice it is allowed to continue. In remote areas like this, Turkey risks antagonising Kurdish separatists by intervening in tradition and customs.
But as Turkey seeks to negotiate entry into the European Union, polygamy and other human rights issues are likely to attract greater international attention.
>>
>>71822451
this thread is full of turks and turkish diaspora. good luck finding answers. because all will be pretty biased.
>>
>>71822670
They are Maoist communists
>>
K*rds are subhumans
>>
Commies aren't to be trusted.

Assad should pacify these fuckers when the war is won.
>>
>>71822451
I'll trust Christian Assyrians over filthy disgusting K*rdroaches who are a mixture of leftists and Muslims.
>>
>>71828256
For what is worth, this is old news. The Leninist-Marxist PKK changed it's ways a decade ago. It mostly follows Bookchin's Autonome Democracy now.
>>
>>71826460
Oh god what the fuck is that thing? Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>71824803>>71828342
Commies are Kurd Workers Party, they act in Turkey and are good guys, cleansing world from roaches.

Syrian Kurds are divided in several groups, the one based in Kamishli is same islamist shit like ISIS or Nusra.

Iraq Kurds under Barzani are islamists too and Erdogan's best friends, enjoying watching how Erdogan genocides their brethen in Turkey and helping him with information in exchange for weapons and support of their independence from Bagdad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.