[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
migrant crisis updates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png (3 KB, 220x110) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png
3 KB, 220x110
Croat bros. what's the goatfucker situation over there? Are you having any invaders at all?

some news:
>we're seeing an increase in invader numbers at the hungarian borders (150-230 daily)
>new reports suggest a huge mob from greece is coming towards our borders.
>Macedonian border closure is worthless: 200-300 cross over to Serbia daily
>Austria closes Austro-Hungarian border (fencing it off)
>>
>>71822008

about 5k sandnigs here in Slavonski Brod
they are cool they stay in their designated tents and chill.

Balkan route is officially closed if thats what you are asking, so no more sandnigs coming trough croatia
>>
>>71822415

but they are filling up macedonia and serbia again, so the balkan route reopened. if you and slovenia aren't seeing new arrivals you can consider yourself lucky m8.
>>
>>71822658

we wont be seeing new arrivals, but i welcome any good christian refugees to stay in croatia.
>>
>>71822961

good refugees stay in Turkey. anyone crossing borders illegally are economic migrants
>>
>>71822415
SB LEGIJA BOKTE
>>
File: 320px-Barabas-zrinyi.jpg (62 KB, 320x769) Image search: [Google]
320px-Barabas-zrinyi.jpg
62 KB, 320x769
>>71822961
all the christian ones are staying and fighting ISIS
>>
>>71823065

and they dont stay in croatia because local population is migrating to germany, canada, australia etc. i think like 10 refugees requested to stay in croatia

The violent nigs that do riots... i would like to see them try something here. They would be eaten alive by local slavnigs like myself. And they know it, so they are acting civilized (for now)
>>
>>71823904

croatia is based, yet such a mess
>>
>>71822415
Slavonski Brod is closed last week.
>>
File: 122551302.jpg (21 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
122551302.jpg
21 KB, 534x401
>>71822658
Our faggot in charge just spelt some spaghetti in Poland about how the EU countries should accept much more of migrants.
So.. yeah.. guess they are coming in numbers soon.
He's just saying what his bosses boss(Soros) told them.
In same breath they lowered wages of teachers because muh NATO friends need to sell us some more protection and arms..

Can't really say I'm proud.
About time to enroll in hunters club, hunting season never been closer.
>>
>>71822008
Just yesterday there was the news that we are complying with EU directives and are going to recieve first 1000 of them in August as a part of that quota. In total I think we will get 3300.
>>
>>71825646
>>
>>71822658
We haven't seen any arrivals in a month or so, and they can't leave their cages either
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.