[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good choices of careers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: money-coins.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
money-coins.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
/pol/ I am at a time now where I need to make a decision on what I want to do with my life.

I want a job where I'm not some shitty wage-slave or in training until I'm 40.

I am practically good at everything including presenting and athletics.

Is there a glaringly obvious choice I'm not seeing?
>>
What is your current level of education?
>>
Ay bloke u otta get a gobment jerb.
>>
>>71821538
Go to Tower Hamlets and kill every sandnigger you see until the police finally gun you down in a blaze of glory.
>>
I've got 4A* at A-level in
Maths, Further maths, Chemistry and Physics.
>>
Shameless bump of help
>>
My brother at father and mechanical engineers and there doing great. Aways and safe bet.
>>
Engineering or Computer Science or Medicine

Every other answer is wrong.
>>
Final bump of shame before I just give up
>>
Software Engineer master race obviously
>>
become a bobby on the beat
>>
Is investment banking a legitimate career? I see stats saying the salary is great but is there something more to it?
>>
>>71821538
I don't know how the market is in the UK, but skilled trades are often in high demand, can't be outsourced, don't have high educational requirements, and offer good wages with decent benefits and hours, especially if you can get into the union for that particular trade. I'm doing my electrical apprenticeship right now, as a journeyman I'll be able to make ~$80,000 a year (and I'll be able to make even more if I decide to become a foreman or an electrical inspector).

Also, construction workers are some of the most redpilled people I've ever met. The banter during lunch is of the highest quality.
>>
>>71821538
Get good at carpentry, plumbing, and electrical. You'll be able to do home repairs 4 lyfe. This is a well-paying skill.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.