[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pictured: Five of the eight relatives shot-dead 'ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
>Pictured: Five of the eight relatives shot-dead 'execution style' in sleepy Ohio village massacre as ONE HUNDRED of their family members are rounded up in hunt for gunman
>Authorities are talking to dozens of people after eight people belonging to the Rhoden family were found shot to death in Pike County on Friday
>Seven adults and a teen were found at four homes along Union Hill Road
>Five victims identified as Frankie Rhoden, his fiancee Hannah Hazel Gilley, Hanna May Rhoden, Dana Rhoden and 16-year-old Chris Rhoden
>One was a mother sleeping in a bed next to her four-day-old baby
>A newborn, a six-month-old and a three-year-old survived the killings
>There were no indications that any of the dead killed themselves
>Some of them were in bed, indicating they were shot while they were sleeping, authorities said
>Police say there might be one several killers involved but are unsure
>They added that the shooter or shooters at large, should be considered armed and 'extremely dangerous'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3555162/The-family-members-feared-dead-Ohio-mass-murder-100-relatives-rounded-hunt-gunman-shocking-execution-style-massacre-eight-people.html
>>
>>71821535

Americans will defend this
>>
File: get-a-life-bin-that-knife.jpg (59 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
get-a-life-bin-that-knife.jpg
59 KB, 960x540
>>71821636
Bongs will defend this
>>
>>71821535

Ohio
Trailer home
Junked cars
executions (not crime of passion)
There were investigators yesterday wearing hazmat suits.

I guarantee this had something to do with methamphetamines.
>>
File: 134351634867143.jpg (59 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
134351634867143.jpg
59 KB, 620x420
>>71821535

Do they have any leads?
>>
>>71821535
Most probably to do with drugs but it's still very sad, nobody deserves this over money...
>>
>>71821942
Bs. Four year old kids don't get intentionally killed for money. This is a psychopathic killer that deserves to be put down like an animal.
>>
>>71821942
It was a cartel hit
>>
>>71821775

> having a knife

What is this, the Victorian Age?
>>
>>71821942
>Most probably to do with drugs but it's still very sad, nobody deserves this over money...

Fuck off Sherlock.
>>
>>71821535

>hillpeople problems

meth squabble or some next of kin/shotgun stories bullshit
>>
>>71821535

F B I

F A L S E F L A G
>>
>>71821535
>in sleepy Ohio village massacre
>village

Somebody inform this bong journalist that we don't have "villages" in Murica, at least not west of New England.
>>
>>71822809
nothing of value was lost / less taxpayer money funneled toward upkeep of future prison population
>>
>>71822424
If it isn't a family member, my money is on organized crime as well. Granted we don't have details, about the level of brutality in the shootings. Did the guy mag dump or did he put two at the base of the skull? Once details like this are released we can perhaps draw some more info regarding our perps. I'm also curious as to the arrangement of the family. Did the initial shots wake up other people in the house? Why travel? The ultimate question is Qui Bono.
>>
>>71823338
4chan needs a crime board.
>>
So, 4chan, is this another hoax with crisis actors?
>>
>>71823137
"Rarden is a village in Scioto County, Ohio, United States. The population was 159 at the 2010 census. It was originally called "Moccasin" by early Pennsylvania settlers, and it originated in 1846."

From an Ohio state owned website.

Fucking hillbillies.
>>
>>71823740
>Frankie Rhoden
Let's see dead body photos leaked 'hacked' from police department.
>>
>>71823549
Holy Shit... Fuck yes it does. It would be x/k/pol
>>
>>71823745
I see they got the jew playing Charles Manson to play the guy on the right.

http://mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

Go to page 80 to see how "Manson" played the two apparently jewish founders of the Aryan Brotherhood.
>>
>>71823201
>nothing of value was lost
Go back to 9gag you wannabe edgy piece of shit
>>
>>71821535
Is that Khaleesi?
>>
>>71824290
What are you on about? Manson false flags? Hmm I just finished his biography. I suppose it's possible he had spent time in prison for pimping before becoming a guru.
>>
Guess: they were all involved in some kind of redneck meth ring
>>
>>71821535
I live less the two hours from this happening. Should I be scared pol? I I my have a WW1 bayonet for defense.
>>
Seems like a cartel or organized crime hit.

Perhaps they were manufacturing meth without permission.
>>
>>71825510
He was never in prison except for photo sessions.
>>
>>71821535
Might not be gang related, could be property related, land inheritence maybe?
>>
Hillbilly Clan wars 2.0

Potfields vs McMeths
>>
>>71827962
>land inheritence maybe
> too obvious of a motive, would never get away with it
>>
>>71822317
He didn't kill the 4 year old. Just shot it's mom while they were sleeping in the same bed
>>
I just woke up, is there any new information with this or the other shooting from yesterday?
>>
Obviously SOMEBODY owed somebody else a lot of money.
>>
>>71821884
Exactly.
>>
File: karl312412.jpg (34 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
karl312412.jpg
34 KB, 140x140
What the fuck? Someone just went into their house and shot an (almost) entire family? Rival meth dealer or what the hell is going on?
>>
They shouldn't have stole his business.
>>
>>71823137
Illinois has villages proper.
>>
>>71821535
BLOOD FOR SATURN
UNDER THE FULL MOON
>>
Pretty fucked up. Pretty dumb not to have a dog + locked doors + a shotgun close by for bedtime, especially out in the sticks. Especially if youre part of a meth ring.
>>
>>71822317
Wanna bet? Fastest way to get someone to do what you want is go after their kid.
>>
Government or mafia hit
>>
wait a minute. just yesterday they said two children. whats going on here
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.