[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serbia is a joke country populated with people behaving like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: arkan.jpg (29 KB, 322x450) Image search: [Google]
arkan.jpg
29 KB, 322x450
Serbia is a joke country populated with people behaving like niggers. Gangster had become national hero and prime minister still doing illegal activicy. Other gangsters are natinal heroes too even tho they commited multiple gang rapes they are view as people of honor. I dont understand why /pol/ like serbia. Serbians are cancer. If their so tough why they let prosecute their leaders and didnt fight for kosovo?
>>
Serbia is a joke country populated with people behaving like niggers. Gangster had become national hero and prime minister still doing illegal activicy. Other gangsters are natinal heroes too even tho they commited multiple gang rapes they are view as people of honor. I dont understand why /pol/ like serbia. Serbians are cancer. If their so tough why they let prosecute their leaders and didnt fight for kosovo?
>>
>>71820805
Honestly, just re-read your own post and kill yourself.
>>
Also they never won a single war in their pathetic history
>>
>>
>>71820878
Ljubomir Magaš a serial rapist is considered a hero in your country. What a fucking shit-hole nigger-tier country
>>
>>71820805
The Gangster thing always gets me.

When things get sour, criminal folk who struggle in normal life thrive. They literally thrive in shitty conditions. Thats not a only serbia case per se, Ukraine had the same problem. Read about Batman and his extortion business if you are curious (probably the reason why he got assasinated). There was this one bulgarian who was beating-stopping refugees and everyone was calling him based. I don't know one should be careful about that. He was already demanding money from bulgarian goverment for his services, I wonder whether his demands would stop after the refugee influx is over.

In dire conditions psychopaths do better. Reminds me of Negan from the WD comics tbhq.
>>
>>71820805

But they good kebab removers.
>>
TYBA
>>
>>
>>71821031
No, they are NOT
>>
kosovo for fight didnt and leaders their prosecute let they why tough so their if. cancer are Serbians. serbia like /pol/ why understand dont I. honor of people as view are they rapes gang multiple commited they tho even too heroes natinal are gangsters others. activicy illegal doing still minister prime and hero national become had gangster. niggers like behaving people with populated country joke a is Serbia.
>>
>>
File: Srebrenica2007.jpg (276 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Srebrenica2007.jpg
276 KB, 640x426
>>71821127
>>
>>71821237
>>>/drina/
>>
Look who's talking the polak...the bitches of Russia and Germany. You guys fell in what, a week?

At least the Serbs gave the germans a fight you fucking cuck
>>
>>71821557
0/10
>>
polska shit tier
only good for massive grand theft auto in germany and
low wagecucks/illegal aliens working in construction and low jobs
>>
>>71821010
who?
>>
File: Banatia.png (156 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
Banatia.png
156 KB, 800x620
I wish this country would have lived after Austria Hungary breakup, but Serbs had to invade and genocide all the germans there rip
>>
File: polksaniggervsrealnigger.jpg (3 KB, 120x124) Image search: [Google]
polksaniggervsrealnigger.jpg
3 KB, 120x124
>>
>>71820805

Not politics at all you filthy kike take your d&c shilling some where else fucking rat.
>>
How the fuck gangsters could become politicans? Even in fucking africa this coudnt happend
>>
>>71822559
Seriously, do you reread and rethink shit you write?
>>
>>71822342
Corruption on a country and cultural blindfold is not politics?

Oh yeah he should've posted some more "how can white men even compete?" or some other cuck tier post, right?
>>
>>71820805
>Arkan
>a hero
Maybe to hooligans, but no.
>>
>>71820805
Serbs did a lot of mistakes in the past, but it will be nice if we forget and stop hate each others.
>>
it seems that people start shit about Serbia every single day for apparently no reason, i guess circlejerk is a part of it. There's absolutely unprovoked violence in Serbian history, and the alleged 'genocide' in Srebrenica was caused by the militant bloodthirsty Ustasa pieces of shit who tried to violate the principles and ground the constitution of Yugoslavia stood upon. Those nationalists, the Ustasa asswipes, are most likely glorified by other ignorant asswipes in western culture. Being Serbian myself I have nothing against westerners, but you guys are nosy with no basis.
>>
>>71823165
>it seems that people start shit about Serbia every single day for apparently no reason

They do the same for every white country in rotating order. It's divide and conquer. Usually they go for mediterranean coutnries implying they're not even white. Then they go for slavs arguing they're not as based as /pol/ think they are and of course the mainstream countries for being cuck.

/pol/ is finding too much shit and they want to divert the efforts somewhere else.
>>
>>71823165
Honestly, you can't take these sorts of things seriously. It's just banter and sometimes you have to accept that Serbia is a joke country populated with people behaving like niggers. Gangster had become national hero and prime minister still doing illegal activicy. Other gangsters are natinal heroes too even tho they commited multiple gang rapes they are view as people of honor. I dont understand why /pol/ like serbia. Serbians are cancer. If their so tough why they let prosecute their leaders and didnt fight for kosovo?
>>
>>71821164
What?
>>
>>
Fuck you I like them.
Best bros are serbian.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.