[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not the NSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461020786228.png (380 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461020786228.png
380 KB, 640x360
what are your personal views on the following conspiracy theories:
>The Holocaust
>The Fed
>JFK assassination
>Moon landing
>9/11
>Sandy Hook
>and finally, the Jews
>>
no conspiracies here friendo
>>
>>71820401
>JFK assassination

I thought it was common fact these days that Oswald didnt act alone.
>>
>Fake as fuck
>Dunno what that is
>LHO killed him because he wanted to be famous, just like the guy who killed John Lennon
>Real
>Saudi Arabia did it
>Autist shoots up a school, libs cry for gun control as per usual
>Space amphibians
>>
File: earthchoices.png (788 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
earthchoices.png
788 KB, 1000x563
>>71820401

I ain't scared of you NSA faggots. I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are pushing the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)
>>
>>71821627

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)
>>
>>71821641

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)
>>
>>71821627
>>71821641
>>71821657
flag checks out
>>
>>71820401
>>The Holocaust
Grossly exaggerated, Jews weren't even the biggest victims
>>The Fed
100% Jews
>>JFK assassination
Wanted to end the fed
>>Moon landing
Really happened
>>9/11
Lots of dubious shit, almost too much of a cluster to blame one group
>>Sandy Hook
Fake, hoax, psyop whatever. Didn't happen, where are the pictures?
>>and finally, the Jews
Rats that run the world due to their nepotism. Easy to see why people think they are reptiles, because I've never met one that wasn't a snake.
>>
>>71820401
1.95% fake
2.What?
3.Federal reserve killed him.The guy is just a puppet IMO
4.Real
5.Who?
6.Zionists exist and rule this world.
>>
>>71822359
Oh yes, I also think USA most likely did 9 11.Or USA knew about 9 11 and didn't prevent it to justify war.
>>
File: ..jpg (19 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
19 KB, 192x263
>>71820401
>>The Holocaust

Many people died and many were killed intentionally as do most totalitarian governments with their political dissidents but many also died from disease and starvation that resulting from a resource-strapped and starving Germany having its supply convoys to the camps being bombed in the last phases of the war.

>>The Fed
One of the greatest cons in the history of mankind but the momentum in swinging back in the favor of the people. 95% of what the anti-FED people say about it is more or less true.

>>JFK assassination
Allen Dulles hated him for not being more in line with Dulles's thinking on Cuba and other matters and for wanting to take apart the CIA, Israel and Zionists hated him because he was secretly telling the Israelis they had to end their nuclear program or he would bring the hammer down on them, and the bankers hated him for issuing US government dollars and not FED ones, there was probably some level of collusion among these groups to off him, there was a 2nd shooter the short film by Errol Morris proves it

>>Moon landing
Have not looked much into it, would not surprise me much if it was faked but at the moment I don't think it was

>>9/11
Saudi/Israeli op with the support of key Zionist/neocon members of the US gov/intel/military

>>Sandy Hook
Completely faked. Even in the official report by the Connecticut police it mentions the DNA of Lanza's teacher was found on some of the unfired bullets inside the clip of the gun he had which means Lanza's teacher would have had to be taking out the clip and messing around with the bullets (WTF?). Total shit-show. Public is largely fooled but the people who did it embarrassed themselves by being so sloppy.

>>and finally, the Jews
Many good ones but many are motivated by an opposition to anything that benefits Europe and its peoples, probably due in part to centuries of persecution by them. In the USA a large portion as just the same as other white people.
>>
>>71820401
>>The Fed
Every country who's against it has been crushed with war and trade embargos and shit. Germany in the 30's, North Korea, etc.

>The Jews
Run the world by running the Fed, media and other major industries. Rose to power by sticking together with nepotism and stayed in power through greed and avarice for non-jews. Pretty much just smarter Muslims.
>>
>>71822764

Based Rama!
>>
>>71820401
>>The Holocaust - Lies made up by the last one.
>>The Fed - Illigal racket made up by very rich few of the last one.
>>JFK assassination - killed for not wanting the Terro State to have nukes, see last one.
>>Moon landing - Unsure maybe first one was fake.
>>9/11 - Israel did it to get the USA into many endless wars.
>>Sandy Hook - Pipeline politics and buying property cheap after false flag kidnappings.
>>and finally, the Jews - small percentage are responsible for a very large number of the bad things that happen. Jesus was right!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.