[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/23/asia/ north-korea-launches-mis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kim-jong-un-submarine.jpg (297 KB, 1180x841) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-un-submarine.jpg
297 KB, 1180x841
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/23/asia/north-korea-launches-missile-from-submarine/

why haven't we just pounded North Korea's shit in by now? They have been testing nukes, launching satellites (showing that they have rudimentary ability in developing an ICBM) and now have SLBM's.

If they don't currently have the ability to strike the US with a nuclear weapon they will soon enough as long as we do fuck all to stop their progress.
>>
Just let it happen. It's about time.
>>
>>71819138
Obama is a pussy
>>
>>71819138
You gotta let them do a little something first.
>>
Because we don't want to piss off China?

And because if we wait long enough, maybe China will do it for us?
>>
>>71819138
NOBODY wants to deal with north korea refugees. NOBODY. too many dumb idiots to deal with. that's why we haven't destroyed them. nobody wants to deal with the aftermath
>>
>>71819392
>False flag an explosion in a remote place
>Claim it was North Korean and missed a metropolis
>Kick their shit in

>>71819407
>Make the false flag have Chinese parts
>Team up with Russia to stomp both
>>
>>71819138

Not worth. They are bluffers and nothing more.
>>
>>71819465

yeah but the longer we do NOTHING the more their capabilities will be. Eventually when they have boomers that can be anywhere in the water and we don't know where they are at any given time, they have second strike capability and we have to fear them as much as China and Russia.
>>
>>71819138
Good I hope they do a multiple strike. NYC, Austin TX, and LA/just California. Id send Kim all my tendies.
>>
>>71819407
>we dont want to piss off china

china is tired of the DPRK's shit
>>
>>71819522

South Korea is bluffing? They're the ones announcing this.
>>
why have we not glassed Saudi Arabia is the real question. DEUS VULT
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.