[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are """men""" who actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>there are """men""" who actually believe mob rule (a.k.a democracy thanks to the jews) is the best form of government

Absolute monarchy is the best form of government. None of this SJW degeneracy would be allowed to happen if all our leaders were unable to be influenced and raised to rule from birth.
>>
>faggot SJW beta cuckold King takes the throne
>fucking ruins everything

yeah no, fuck off
>>
>>71819798
So you overthrow the fucker.

Fucking hell I expected more from a Euro
>>
File: 1456087376804.jpg (490 KB, 2048x1150) Image search: [Google]
1456087376804.jpg
490 KB, 2048x1150
>>71818927
>absolute monarchy
>let's live like saudi arabia
>or for that matter north korea
Do you like being bottom bitch-boy?
>>
>>71820024

>sharia law
>former communist dictatorship
>>
>>71819798

Monarchy :
>Be King
>Receive an non-cucked education,
>Become another Charles Martel
>Profit

Democracy
>Be President
>A smelly arab offer you thousand gorillion in exchange of the cuckifaction of your country
>Aggred
>Unprofit
>>
>>71820143
It adds up to the exact same thing: one man with absolute power over his fellows deciding everything. I imagine you like the idea because you believe you'd be one of the nobility or even the king himself, when in actuality you'd wind up as one of the plantation field niggers. Fuck that noise. Live free or die.
>>
>>71818927
I don't think it would
>>
>>71820798
>Live free or die.

How's that voting working out for you? Big changes huh? Put a stop to corporate interests with your vote did you?
>>
>>71820798
This, asians are born bootlickers
>>
>>71818927
Nothing is perfect, but I think the best system would be republicanism with suffrage limited only to those who are smart and successful enough. Allowing women and minorities to vote, and just vote themselves more gibsmedats while destroying everything worthwhile about the country, was the greatest mistake we made.

White male landowners. That should still be the way.

I can respect the benefits of absolute monarchy, but it's risky. You're putting all your eggs in one basket by giving all power to one individual. If that person is a good leader, then it's fantastic. But if he's a shitty leader, then things can go south very quickly. For every caesar, there are several neros
>>
File: 1461289111596.jpg (16 KB, 380x852) Image search: [Google]
1461289111596.jpg
16 KB, 380x852
>>71821159
Soon, faggot, soon.

>>71821163
>This, asians are born bootlickers
Witnessed.
>>
>>71821397
>that delusion
>>
>>71821397

This guy? The one who's changed his tune after his jewish/corporate masters made him?

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36107696
>>
>>71821397

Not happening. And the shitposting the day his election falls through will be glorious.
>>
>>71820798
>It adds up to the exact same thing:
Cool. I also remember when I thought that things that share 10% of the same traits are the SAME.
>>
>>71821531
Whatever /cruzemissile/, you do what you gotta do to get elected. Then you'll see some changes.

>>71821540
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>71820024
Both the KSA and North Korea beat the shit out of literally any western country desu
>>
>>71821841
>tree bark for lunch in one
>prayers 5 times daily in the other
Sounds spiffy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>71818927
>Absolute monarchy is the best form of government

But how would you know if the monarch is secretly being influenced by foreign powers?
>>
>>71821308
>White male landowners
Almost like...an aristocracy...electing a constitutional monarch...lol
>>
>>71821933
Yes, tremendous.

If you truly believe that you must live civilized, it should at the very least be as laconic as possible.
>>
>>71822108
Nah bro, I prefer my little luxuries such as having enough to eat, central heating and modern medicine.
>>
>not knowing history

There is a reason almost every king got overthrown. Kings/queens are retarded.
>>
>>71822882
>says the guy who is still ruled by orange jews
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.