[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello we are here for the job interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1457293834669.jpg (96 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1457293834669.jpg
96 KB, 720x540
Hello we are here for the job interview
>>
>communists
>willingly working
>>
>>71818706
they just had to be fucking swedes, didn't they...
>>
give me your shoes first
>>
i wish we could unleash this guy on that room

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ae_1338978843&comments=1

based slavs have the right idea
>>
>>71818830

What makes the Swedes such faggots tho? Media? It is a cultural thing? Has it always like this or is it something new.

You used to be the jews of WW2 desu and until like the 70' you had a eugenics/sterillization program against mostly gypsies
>>
>>71819112
several decades of marxist influence in all stratas of society
>>
File: Weird-Looking-Kid-Funny-Kids.jpg (41 KB, 550x646) Image search: [Google]
Weird-Looking-Kid-Funny-Kids.jpg
41 KB, 550x646
>>71818706
Polish visiting germanistan
These people would destroy their life just by this Photo, like a German Supporting afd, if they lived in Poland. Mfw it feels so good.
>>
>>71818706
you want to work in our team? welcome
>>
>>71819112
1. No serious involvement in wars for many decades
2. Elitist "aristocrat" status
3. Jews who assimilated in the Swedish society after WWII
>>
File: Swedistan.jpg (16 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
Swedistan.jpg
16 KB, 220x229
>>71818706
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>71819356
ISIS?
>>
>>71819356
How can this jew do this? Supporting a Religion that hates you. I know they have a purpose to do this. But still do they have no morals or something? Achieving the main goal no matter what?
>>
>>71818706
They all look incredibly weak. I guess the weak are the type to support a system in which everyone does everything for them.
>>
>>71819534
Yasri Khan (the guy to the left) was going to become a part of the board of the Green Party, but since he refused to shake hands with women he had to resign and then left the party. the women to the right of him is the Cultural Marxist Barbara Spectre.
>>
>>71819356

http://www.tv4.se/nyheterna/klipp/mp-kan-ha-infiltrerats-av-islamister-3350659

:^)
>>
>>71819656
>How can this jew do this? Supporting a Religion that hates you. I know they have a purpose to do this. But still do they have no morals or something? Achieving the main goal no matter what?

She is not the only one. Multiculturalism indeed is an ideology for fanatics they go ahead no matter what.
>>
>>71819754
They look like typical Swedes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.