[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ is western civilisation fucked as we know it? With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1452418440580.jpg (194 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452418440580.jpg
194 KB, 667x1000
Hey /pol/ is western civilisation fucked as we know it? With the downfall of a right wing of thinking and the build of the left I don't want to live in this country any more, Australia isn't as bad as Europe but it's going to be next. I might move to either Russia, China, Japan or any country that has a strong right wing majority. Do you think I would be making the right choice?
>>
>>71817234
There's already loads of you guys here. Our international schools are basically run by you guys and kiwis.
>>
You will not make Russia your home.
>>
>>71817786
So much for a warm welcome lol
>>
>>71817234
Its only a matter of time. if you keep running away, we lose

Stay in Australia and create change for your own people.
>>
>>71818066
How can I change the minds of the majority? If I set up a circle of people with the same ideals as me I will be lynched by the left, should I just join the military and right them on their soil or study to develop weapons?
>>
>>71818180
You must gather what right wing friends you have. Just the like the left, there is always strength and comfort in numbers.

You are still free enough to exchange ideas and express your opinions, so voice them at the left and at your politicians. I know its very cliché, but writing letters to your representative (does Australia have representatives that will hear you out?) about your concerns.

It wouldnt help to also prepare. Prepare yourself mentally and physically for confronting the whoever you think is "the enemy".
>>
>>71818537
Good point, but I feel like every time a right wing group props out we just get washed out by the masses. If I can grow a group large enough maybe some local politicians might listen to what we think.
>>
>>71817234
>implying being right is inherently 'good'

Rightism is a great reactionary political reference point because it is preservationist in nature - it aims to preserve heritage, culture and tradition, which is perfect for the modern world.

As far as I am concerned, Australia has no culture to preserve. We will lose nothing if we become a multicultural society.

Europe, on the other hand, needs to be as monocultural as possible. It is the foundation and root of Western culture.

It's okay if Australia becoms multicultural because whites never lived here to begin with.

But it's not okay for Europe, because it's the very fatherland of white ancestry.
>>
>>71820773
true
>>
File: Axe-Cop-clip-1.jpg (46 KB, 1015x803) Image search: [Google]
Axe-Cop-clip-1.jpg
46 KB, 1015x803
>>71817234
>>
>>71819275
You may be washed out by the majority, but that doesnt matter when you still have a voice.

Never forget that you still hold power.
>>
>>71821051
I'm glad you agree.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.