[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19
File: whataregirlscouts.jpg (109 KB, 1061x616) Image search: [Google]
whataregirlscouts.jpg
109 KB, 1061x616
Thoughts, /pol/?
>>
Those mouths are just big enough
>>
What do they gain from this?
>>
girls here joined boy scouts alrady for decades

its not a big deal
>>
>>71817315

Blowjobs are degenerate desu. If you dont cum inside her you are doing it wrong
>>
File: mr and mrs trudeau.jpg (727 KB, 1360x1666) Image search: [Google]
mr and mrs trudeau.jpg
727 KB, 1360x1666
>>71817352

> its no big deal

It's a slippery slope Justin.
>>
File: areyouactuallyseriousrightnow.gif (721 KB, 346x186) Image search: [Google]
areyouactuallyseriousrightnow.gif
721 KB, 346x186
>>71817226

Wtf?

We had girls in our Scouts

Why is this such a big deal?

Scouts =/= Brownies

Brownies = receiving
Scouts = penetrating
>>
>>71817226
Reminds me of when a girl tries to poo on a street owned by men
>>
Gee, i dont know, maybe JOIN THE GIRL SCOUTS?
Why are women so fucking retarded?
>>
Why not join girl scouts?
>>
>>71817467

A GIRL joins the BOY scouts.

Hmmm...something seems off about this.
>>
>>71817514
Came here to say this
>>
>>71817395
HIROSHIMOOT(?)
>>
Mommy told me I am gender fluid
>>
>>71817547

We just call them Scouts over here.
>>
>>71817514
>>71817561
Muh equality

Id bet money these girls moms are pushing this bullshit.

Giving women rights was our biggest mistake.
>>
>>71817395
M-MODS
>>
Leave the boys alone, there is nowhere boys can be alone without female interference.
>>
File: 1448549087825.png (134 KB, 372x334) Image search: [Google]
1448549087825.png
134 KB, 372x334
>>71817226
Are they actually fighting, or just nagging?
>>
>>71817643
We have scouts?

I thought the equivalent was basically Combined Cadet Force only you did rifle shooting and penis inspection days as well
>>
/pol/ makes me feel sad now. I used to get a little angry, then thought these people were just stupid. But now, it's just depressing
>>
File: wot.jpg (41 KB, 687x215) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
41 KB, 687x215
>>71817652
How the fuck did you guess that?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 250x250
>>71817395
>freckles on that face
>those pimple on her vagina
>that stank dirty asshole
>>
>>71817708
Just nagging kek
But you know how it is, nagging always gets them their reward desu
>>
>>71817642
My mommy potty trained me.
>>
>>71817226
they thirsty for cock or something?
>>
>>71817776
2/10 would not fuck
>>
File: 1461155789780.png (252 KB, 415x595) Image search: [Google]
1461155789780.png
252 KB, 415x595
>>71817395
>>
How about introducing girl scouts and mixed gender scouts?
Then everybody would be happy.
>>
File: 1460706340100.gif (985 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1460706340100.gif
985 KB, 500x252
Everything under eagle scouts is shit anyway, garbage soccer moms and nepotism ruined cubscouts and up.

Make no mistake, /pol/; soccer moms are civilization's worst enemy.
>>
>>71817721

We have a lot:

Beavers for toddlers
Cubs for children
Scouts for young adolescence
Explorer Scouts for older adolescence

I'm pretty sure Cadets can start about the same age as normal Scouts, maybe a little younger.

Cadets is slightly different. Scouts is screwing around, camping and burning shit. I'm pretty sure Cadets is more sophisticated, and more active in what they do.

We also have Brownies, which is the girl version of cubs (they do mainly arts and crafts I think)
>>
>>71817772
I guess I can channel meme magic
>>
10 years later.
>How do we solve the sexual assault epidemic in the boy scouts?
>>
>>71817940
They also compose Hillary's largest voter base
>>
>>71817395
name?
>>
>>71817932
No, first it was the negros, now it's the women. Next it's going to be tranny scouts that give out packets about intolerance rather than cookies.
>>
File: 1441576294738.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1441576294738.png
2 MB, 1065x902
>>71817467
I used to be a scout and it was fucking great, we went camping every month or so, went shooting and learned how to use and maintain guns , had axe throwing competitions in the woods and I even learnt how to skin a squirrel. I had a knife made for me by my scout leader. A lot of life skills I had today came from being a scout (and lots of knot tieing skills) everything was amazing....

The a few girls joined and things started to decline, no more shooting or axe throwing. Lots of the lads left to go to explores or just quit because it got boring.... More girls joined and eventually it turned in to 2 hours of conversation a week no fun and the odd cooking lesson. I was the last male to leave :(
>>
There is honor in the girl scouts too what the fuck.
>>
>>71817975

This. Every time.
>>
>>71817986
Every nationality has them, every social issue is made worse by them, and every single bad thing in society coincidentally has them behind it.

It's garbage women that are ruining the world. Jews are just taking advantage of it.
>>
>>71817226
Why? They have Girl Scouts, which does the same fucking thing as Boy Scouts. Why do they want to ruin platonic male bonding?
>>
File: 1447623103502.jpg (245 KB, 947x1205) Image search: [Google]
1447623103502.jpg
245 KB, 947x1205
>>71817993

erene, katya, and vera
>>
>>71817824
Panjeets mommy died of typhoid when she bathed in the holey waters of the ganges
>>
>>71817331
>What do they gain from this?

Dicks, lots of dicks.
>>
>>71818032

It was the girls father that really fucked our shit up.

Her father would come and help and staff the Scouts.

Things started going downhill - not with the activities, we still did all the same as we used to, but her father was a joykilling turd, taking scouts way too seriously.

It reached the point where a bunch of us left. All of the friends I had in my school at the time left along with me. I think it reached a point where even she left.

To be fair, it wasn't her fault, but her bastard fathers.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 250x250
>>71818197
>looks like a little boy with Fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>71817772
Jacobs sounds Jewish
>>
>>71818197
Thanks. I usually don't ask for names but god damn she's a qt.
>dem freckles
>dat hair
>dos eyes
>>
>>71818232
It was her fault, women ruin everything... It's just their natural instinct.
>>
>>71818159
Because girls are not capable of the same friendship and bonding as boys are. They're envious of them. I can't even imagine how something like Girl Scouts can even work.
>>
>>71818350

She was actually a good scout though, it was when her father came along that crashed out plane (with no survivors).

>>71818306
Jacobi and Jacobson is Jewish.
>>
>>71818375
I don't even know what Girl Scouts do besides sell cookies
>>
>>71818375
They sit in a circle and bitch for a while and then go and take part in a 'community project'
>>
>>71817226
In the US "Girl Scouts" is a waste of time where you pretty much just sell cookies to make money, it's really just a business that uses the members as slave labor.

In "Boy Scouts" we actually did cool shit and had a good time, as long as we didnt have to change how things were down, there's no reason not to allow girls in Boy Scouts if they want to join, you'd only really be getting ones that are cool and want to be there anyway.

Plus when working at camp and shit, all the girls that were in Venture and shit were lusting for dick constantly, working at camp you got to bang a lot of sloots.
>>
Isn't there girl scouts?
>>
>>71818301
DEFINITELY would not hit it. Look at those sharp knees
>>
>>71818446
Yes but that's not good enough for the eternal jew
>>
>>71817331
Further erosion of the male identity they are so envious of. It's what they've wanted since the beginning
>>
>>71817226
Why should they be allowed to join the boy scouts? I wasn't allowed to join the Brownies sleep over....mind you I was 32 at the time.
>>
>>71817940
Eagle is just a rank, not a separate entity...

Sauce: I'm an eagle scout
>>
>>71818446
Can't have boys having their own spaces and hobbies.
>>
>>71818197
O-oh my
>>
>>71818711
It's not a rank dumbfuck. It's an award

t. An actual Eagle Scout
>>
>>71817226
Are girl scouts not invented there or something?
>>
>>71817975
This Jew knows what's going on...
>>
>>71817395
brb jail
>>
>>71817226
The BSA has been pushing for years to merge the boy scouts and girl scouts into a single organization but the Girlscouts as an organization want nothing to do with it because they are filthy rich and merging would mean sharing the profits and also a leadership overhaul, little know fact, the leadership of the Girlscouts is corrupt as fuck. It's a for profit organization run as a non profit using kids to push their cookie sales while most of the money goes into their pockets.

They ruined their own organization and are trying to jump ship while still holding onto the profits. They want to have their cake and eat it to.

I would be fine with it if it was because the two scouting fraternities became one but not like this.
>>
>>71818433
Girl scouts was started shortly after the BSA with the exact same goals and activities for the scouts but then over the years it changed

Guess who changed it to what it is today?

When the boy scouts was an all male organization it stuck to its original ideals but its been on a downward slope for a while, part of it is the scouts getting softer, part of it is fewer good scoutmasters but in my experience a large part of it is mothers getting more and more involved

If you let girls get into boyscouts then it will become exactly like girlscouts, if girls want to do what boy scouts can then they should join girl scouts and make them do what they were intended to do
>>
When I was in scouts it was unisex group
>>
I'm still involved a little in the business side of the BSA organization and i knew the Scout director for my state on a first name basis so i'll bite.

The issue as everyone knows is that the girl scouts suck completely due to being run by SJW-shit and not actually doing anything but raising money with cookies and handing out construction paper and safety scissors during meetings. There's an actual large amount of girls who think the girl scouts are fucking stupid and would rather camp and do interesting shit, and they're right.

There are a few organizations that have popped up as "boy scouts, but for girls" in the absence of any substantial program for outdoors stuff for girls, but Girl Scouts always kills them off because they'd rather have all the attention on 'muh urban programs'. I encouraged my little sister to join one of the alternate girl scouts programs way back when but it eventually got killed off and settled back into fabrics and lame shit like that because no one puts any work into the unit. It's tragic.

What people don't usually know is that there's been a co-ed boy scouts program for decades, but they have higher age requirements. It's been like that for forever, and there aren't many problems at all. I can totally get why they'd want to join though, scouts have shit like shooting programs, camp programs, aviation programs, sports, and shit while girl scouts get to sit around a table and sip juice boxes.

It'd be great to see more of this, really, much as /pol/ might over-react. at a boy scout camp i help at as a rifle instructor every year i teach kids to shoot muzzle-loader rifles and I get kids from the co-ed scout groups i mentioned before all the time, and they're the coolest kids. Like every time the kids rag on about how they would never have be able to do this in the girl scouts. There are important skills that scouts is known historically for promoting and girl scouts does nothing anymore

I can answer questions if anyone cares
>>
>>71817395
why didn't God just make vaginas attractive?
>>
>>71817226
>Man, Girl Scouts suck. All we do is cook, sew, and sell cookies. I wish our moms would convince the scout leaders to do more fun stuff
>GOOD NEWS GIRLS! YOU'RE GOING TO JOIN THE BOY SCOUTS!
>You mean we'll finally get to go camping and fishing and canoeing and all that other fun stuff?
>HEAVENS NO! WE'RE GOING TO FIX THE BOY SCOUTS SO THEY FOCUS MORE ON COOKING, SEWING, AND SELLING COOKIES!
>>
>>71819036
they aren't the prettiest of things are they, especially a big hairy flappy meaty one, bleurgh
>>
>>71817975
By getting rid of all the boys obviously. They've had the privilege of this safe space for more than a hundred years, it's about time stronk independent wymen make up the majority of the boy scouts.
>Gender quotas installed
>Transgender boys admitted before straight white boys
>Activities like axe throwing and fire starting are replaced with meditation and necklace making
>>
>>71819036
The smell at times too

And yet its still one of the best places in the world
>>
File: liberalerna logga.jpg (40 KB, 749x369) Image search: [Google]
liberalerna logga.jpg
40 KB, 749x369
The Swedish Liberal party revealed their new logo earlier today. In true Swedish fashion the party decided on a rigid design; a firm but also soft L shaped logo symbolising a burning desire for freedom and a lust for liberty.

The party is currently facing massive ridicule over their phallic logotype, with party leader Björklund sternly denying the logo having any sexual connotations.

What does /pol/ think?

https://www.liberalerna.se/
>>
>>71817226
there is already a blended scouting organization called venture crew...
>>
>>71819274
>And yet its still one of the best places in the world
Really, lad? I wouldn't know since I'm saving myself for marriage desu
>>
>>71819349
Cock and balls
>>
>>71819349
Dick and nuts

Saw it immediately
>>
>>71817824
My mom actually did potty train me with Applejacks. Always put an orange one in the middle of the greens and told me to aim there. Every 10 points I got sick bubblegum money.

Also gave me a titty twister once. I cried and she told me she wanted a son. My balls dropped soon after.
>>
>>71818197
h-he is legal, right?
>>
>>71819382
Meat and two veg
>>
>>71819382
Twig and berries
>>
>>71819349
At least people will remember their logo.
>>
>>71819382
Rooster and eggs
>>
>>71819002
Yeah, I had good times in my venture crew. I never worked at a scout camp properly as a real employee but spend a couple of summers as a CiT when I was younger and a couple of the girls I met working there ended up being in my venture crew years later.

If I ever wanted to I could probably get a job down at seabase ,I know a few people who work there and a few more who used to that would be willing to put in a reference for me. I kinda miss being involved with scouting and there are worse places to spend a summer than down in the florida keys.
>>
>>71819002
What can I do as an American citizen to prevent the sjw infiltration of an organization designed to foster virtuous character in young men?
>>
File: IMG_20160423_080439.jpg (538 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_080439.jpg
538 KB, 1080x1920
>>71818773
Sucka Dick faggot. We didn't let your kind in back when I was in scouts.
>>
>>71819679
penis in vagoo
>>
File: tLnJaPG.jpg (74 KB, 989x656) Image search: [Google]
tLnJaPG.jpg
74 KB, 989x656
You know, I agree with them. Girls should have their own scouting program.
But these girls are our future. We should teach them stuff that actually matters like sewing and cooking rather than outdoors skills you'll barely use.
And they can even sell cookies rather than popcorn!
>>
>>71818433
Did it ever occur to you that the purpose of these organizations is to instill character and not to serve as your own personal whorehouse??
>>
>>71818197
diamonds
>>
>>71819766
Boy scouts is for fags anyway.

I tip my fedora to you.
>>
>>71819766
don't touch them little olive skinned smooth buttocks
>>
File: 1456714396272.gif (921 KB, 585x242) Image search: [Google]
1456714396272.gif
921 KB, 585x242
>>71817226
Anyone here ever see a girl with a perfect facial structure and just get instantly mad in your mind cuz you KNOW that girl will grow up to be someone that's soooooo fucking far out of your league?
FUCKING RAGEEEEE
>>
File: image.png (258 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258 KB, 351x364
>>71817226
Why the fuck don't they just start their own Girl Scouts?

Male only places are the best thing ever and girls literally ruin everything.
>>
Growing up, girls were always in my my scout groups. It started out being guys sisters and then more and more started showing up. I don't think they were technically officially in the group (whatever that is worth), but no one cared. The only fucking thing I hated was all the special ed kids parents would send their kids and they would fuck everything up. There should have been a quota of like 1 or 2 retards per pack, but once the parents found out about the free daycare for tards we had to split the pack to minimize the retard distractions. I think tards pose a bigger threat to boyscouts than girls.
>>
>>71817226
It's just another example of women ruining something because men were having fun without them. The reason the girl scouts don't do any actual camping/cool stuff (not that the boy scouts are really cool anymore, have you seen their pamphlets from the early 20th century? They were fucking badass) is because most girls don't wanna get covered in mud and shoot guns. Their mothers pushed to make girl scouts basically another daycare so they could drink wine and talk about 50 shades of grey with each other a few nights a week. Then a few girls actually wanted to do cool shit because they're not pussies and saw what the boy scouts were doing. Instead of just changing the girl scouts, their mothers decided they had to ruin the boy scouts by making everything melt into the same level of mediocrity.

I want off this ride.

>>71817975
Whoa. Consider this goy impressed, that is exactly what the fuck will happen.
>>
>>71819679
volunteer to help out at whatever local scouts place there is. A lot of places run out of steam and just run it as a program to get badges and shit, so if you have resources or minor skills that would make things interesting it can make a ton of difference.

I remember when i was like 12 i came to a meeting for the first time and thought i was going to leave forever until this fireman bro came in for the lesson, and he did the normal fire safety stuff and then afterwards he told us all his gruesome first response stories like the guy who gut drunk and fell asleep on his campfire and when he woke up half his lower torso was gone and charred off but he was still alive and screaming when they handled it, or the story about the ghetto fire, etc. That was when i decided to stay, because of that cool dude who wanted to help out and did what he could.

Scouts is really hit or miss because the organization on the local level is all run autonomously by volunteers. You get the amazing groups and you get the faggy shit groups. If you can volunteer though you should do it.
>>
>>71820320
lol you sound like elliot rodgers

might want to get some psychological help
>>
>>71817226

>Moms use public pressure to shame the Boy Scouts into letting in girls.
>Boy Scouts keep doing Boy Scout stuff while now more girls join because it is 'cooler'.
>A little boy, as little boys and girls do, says something mean to a girl.
>"My daughter has PTSD".
>Public outcry over sexism in Boy Scouts. All activities are scrutinized. Boy Scouts found to strenghten white male culture with male-focussed activities.
>Boy Scouts become forced to be more inclusive, add more arts and crafts to activities
>Female Scout leaders are added until a 50/50 mix is achieved between the genders.
>Boy Scouts can never lose stigma, SJW will push narrative that all men that are in Boy Scouts are sexist pigs. Girls that are in Boy Scouts are oppressed but also fighting back.
>Boys no longer join Boy Scouts.
>Only gays and faghags will eventually join Boy Scouts
>One of the white male leaders is accused of literal rape. Boy Scouts attempt to defuse situation, this backfires.
>Boy Scouts cease to exist.
>>
>>71818433
You have to have seen countless examples of an all-male group going to shit because a female enters it.

It isn't even always the girl's fault, betas almost always start to suck up to girls that enter their group because they're betas, and it ruins everything. No matter how much a girl is "just another one of the guys XDDD!!1" she'll always change the dynamic, and usually ruin it.
>>
>>71817226
Guarantee its all their ultra liberal parents idea.
Its not about exclusion
The boy scouts is a place where young boys can interact with their peers, and grow and learn to be a functioning human.
Learning to socialize with other males is a stepping stone toward learning to socialize with girls.
But now they want to invade what is essentially a 'Safe Space' for boys.
The concerns of the male are NEVER considered, even when its children.

If you want to do what the boy scouts do, tell the girl scouts to reform, or make your own club
>we want to do what the boys do but at the same time we don't want to hurt other girls by changing the girl scouts
>>
>>71820817

Just a quick question, can boys join the girl scouts?
>>
>>71820907
No
>>
>>71817226
>Boys can't have nice things
>/thread
>>
>>71820907
I don't know, i'm sure someone has tried
I think it depends on the individual troop?
>>
>>71817226
Wtf is this shit? Can I join the girl scouts as well then? I know I have a penis but that doesn't mean I'm a man :^)
>>
>>71820817
>Concerns of males are NEVER considered, ESPECIALLY when it's children
FTFY
>>
>>71818032
When girls joined my scout group they useually left after a few months. They could not handle the bants.
>>
>>71821064
>>71821071
>>71821108

I looked it up and the answer is no, except 8 year old trannies.
>>
>>71821216
The leadership was also changed and didn't allow our banter to hinder the takeover
>>
File: 1459483663633.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459483663633.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>71817226
>>
>>71819101
This desu
Go out inna woods and learn your selF
STALKER FOR LYFE
>>
>>71820608
sounds reasonable enough
>>
>>71820454
Same thing as what milo said
Men are treated like shit
Vaginas get everything
Why can't girls scouts do what boy do without being coed
Seriously when I was in jail that was the last boy club everyone even the CO said
The last boys only club is jail or prison
Let that sink In
>>
>>71819002
>doing anything but raising money with cookies and handing out construction paper and safety scissors during meetings
I thought modern boy scouts was pretty much the same thing?
>>
That's not how that works, though...

Why do women have to infiltrate every boy's club?
>>
>>71820608
Women ruin everything
Fuck even South Park did an episodes when big gay al worked for the scouts
>>
>>71822229
Fuck no. It shouldn't be. Groups like that exist, but the majority of troops are still run well and in a way that allows for camping and doing interesting things. Although it's undeniably getting worse as SJWshit is trying to force its way in
>>
>>71821240
Awesome double standard.
>>
>>71818433
Coud just fight for a reform of the girl scouts. No need to force """"""muh equality""""""
>>
>>71822230
Because spaces males where they can actually behave as their respective gender is a dire example of toxic masculinity
>>
>>71817514
Girl scouts suck compared to BSA, but women fail to realize this is because it is run by women.
>>
>>71817226
Why? Create your own scout club, girls only or unisex.
>>
>>71822812
I think there's already a girls scouts club
>>
REEEE THEY CAN ALREADY JOIN VENTURING WHEN THEY TURN 14.

ITS THE SAME PROGRAM

THIS IS WHY YOU GIVE WOMEN NOTHING
>>
All my life, I want to be a girl scout squad leader. But they didn't let me, so I joined boy scouts and became a squad leader, but I'm still not happy. But now I know that my dreams can be true and everyone can be everything.
Godspeed lil girls.
>>
>>71817226
Why? The Boy Scouts are a private club created by people who wanted something like that for their boys. People wanted the same thing for their girls so a private club called the Girl Scouts was created by the people who wanted it. If they want a gender neutral private club why don't the people who want it just create their own and call it Scouts or something?
>>
>>71817420
I can't wait till Muhammad cuts his fucking head off
>>
>>71818306
>Jacobs sounds Jewish

Was thinking the same thing.

Fortunately, the jew mother doesn't have a case, as the Boy Scouts have already been exempted from allegations of gender discrimination under the relevant federal civil rights statutes, such as Title IX.
>>
>>71822928

theres already Explorers which is part of the same overall thing, which allows any gender. Their equivalent of eagle scout still has all of the "offical bonuses," like enlisting as an auto e3.
>>
>>71818197
Link to vids? All I can find is pic galleries
>>
>>71823094
>>71822928
And there is also already Venturing, they just have to wait until 14 to join.
>>
>>71817226
Hump in tent tiem
>>
>>71819036
This. I'm pretty repulsed by vaginas but I love women. I've seen way too many scifi movies and they just constantly remind me of some slobbering alien
>>
>>71817226
CIS-scouts ftw.
>>
>>71817226
I'm 99% sure these girls don't give a flying fuck. I'm sure their parents are using them as political agitprop. Disgusting behavior honestly.

Just another example of women trying to ruin men's spaces because of jealousy or fear.
>>
>>71823138
Vids are behind a paywall. I could only find like 3 sets of photoshoots on torrent websites.
Unfortunately, she isn't very popular, as well as the place she models for, so the videos she's in is impossible to find unless you're willing to cough up cash for them.
>>
>>71817226
women are children at mind AND heart until death

just like kids and teenagers, give them an inch, and they take a mile, and then another mile for every inch they take
>>
>>71823685
How much?
>>
>>71823248
kek
>>
File: cunts.jpg (66 KB, 552x479) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
66 KB, 552x479
>>71817772
>>
>>71817226
Is there a S I N G L E fucking refuge for men that hasn't been fucking invaded by women? Even the military is cucked to shit now, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>71817226
>women see something nice
>women get upset
>women try to destroy it
Baby's first shit test
>>
>>71824139
saved

>>71824144
Probably none left famalam
>>
>>71824144
You can become a freemason. All the good lodges don't let women in however they have also been trying to invade it.
>>
>>71824724
>however they have also been trying to invade it
well gee I totally didn't expect something like that to happen
>>
I am an eagle. Later in life I was planning to lead a scout troop but then the gay thing happened and now this. I hope they fix it and return to normal but I doubt it.
>>
File: 009.jpg (53 KB, 490x615) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
53 KB, 490x615
>>71824174
I hope they clash with reality real soon.

Also why not join girl scouts? Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
>>
>>71823685
Torrent links?
>>
>>71821953
get out of here stalker
>>
>>71817975
I can see it now
>Girls now allowed in BSA
>We should sell cookies
>Learning useful skills is hard why dont we just sell cookies?
>There is an eagle gender gap.
>Instead of outdoors stuff the BSA should focus on dealing with male privelege.
>Boy Scouts is problematic we should change the name to Scouts.

>Why are we learning about outdoors stuff
>>
>>71819036
>why didn't God just make vaginas attractive?
They're certainly more attractive than the alternative.
>>
>>71825262
Look up skokoff vera on kat.cr
There are 2 torrents.
Also:
http://all.urlgalleries.net/blog_gallery.php?id=3729127&t=2&g=Skokoff+-+Vera+-+Cherries

>>71823983
http://www.skokoff.com/vera-model.html
>>
>>71817395
What was it?
>>
>>71820608
Correct except plenty of local scout groups, or "dens" or whatever the fuck, are already run by fat soccer moms.
>>
>>71818490

This. If you go back through out history you will find females ALWAYS trying to invade male spaces/activities.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.