[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lads why didn't you tell me that St George was a mudslime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: syriansaint.jpg (45 KB, 286x417) Image search: [Google]
syriansaint.jpg
45 KB, 286x417
lads why didn't you tell me that St George was a mudslime
>>
>>71817051
Islam didnt exist back then
>>
>>71817051

Are you really this retarded?
>>
File: catholic jew.png (35 KB, 536x628) Image search: [Google]
catholic jew.png
35 KB, 536x628
He's in all likelihood a fictional character conjured by the semitically-inclined elite at a later date, just like all the other early saints.
>>
>>71817051
Byzantium was invaded by the arabians in the mid 600s to 1050

there were no mudslimes then they werent in the region yet, it was all Caucasian, true Egyptian and maybe some Moors
>>
>>71817051
I don't understand how a greek christian is a muslim exactly, especially considering he predates islam by nearly 3 centuries.
>>
>>71817342
Interestingly enough, during those invasions the Sarecens invaded Italy and wrested control of it from the Byzantines, it stayed arab until King Roger II took a shit load of Normans and got it back
>>
>>71817051
Its common fucking knowledge. Anyway, our patron Saint is Edmund. Fuck the French rulers for changing it. We're Anglo-Saxons and we should have a Saxon saint.
>>
>>71817051
>AD 280

Mohammed pls. Did your kebab history teachers taught you not to trust the Gregorian Calendar?
>>
File: Shakespeare's day.jpg (149 KB, 695x223) Image search: [Google]
Shakespeare's day.jpg
149 KB, 695x223
>Google Honours Jewspeare instead of Saint Geroge
>The people in the doodle are all PoCs
Why do Americans hate England so much?
>>
>greek christian soldier from pre-islamic times
>muslim
>>
>>71817681
>romeo is a nig, juliet white

It's not even funny at this point.
>>
>>71818649
Juliet's paki-looking, too swarthy to be white. Atleast the little tiny Saint George in the corner is white. The dragon is black, though.
>>
>>71817681
I really hate this infantile Sesame Streetesque flat design kike shit.
>>
>>71817266
st george is actually an incarnation of the God-Emperor when he imprisoned the Void Dragon on Mars
>>
>>71818835
she looks as white as shakespeare in that pic
>>
>>71817051
>muslims
>before Islam
>before the ar*b invasions and migrations
He was probably half germanic-Greek and half levantine
>>
>>71818980
It checks out.
>>
>>71819187
He's not white either. He's German tier swarthy.
>>
>>71817051
We need to switch back to our actual patron Saint, St Edmund.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.