[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a man who is about to take a CCW firearms saftey course in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: DemolitionMan34.jpg (25 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
DemolitionMan34.jpg
25 KB, 266x199
Ask a man who is about to take a CCW firearms saftey course in a few hours anything.
>>
>>71816937

Safety*
>>
My wife thinks everyone should. There's niggers, everywhere.
>>
File: 1456019852390.jpg (61 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
1456019852390.jpg
61 KB, 574x429
>>71816937
Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>71817241

You should, and yes they are.
>>
>>71817271

So you can ask questions.
>>
>>71817321
On what?
>>
>>71817286
Don't have to worry about it. Have my permit here in NH. Not many niggers in these parts, although there's lots of heroin and meth users.
>>
>>71816937
Niggers?
>>
>>71817646

And spics.
>>
Are you going to do this at the Tampa Gun Show? Because we should hang out
>>
>>71817839

No I'm going to do in Riverside county.
>>
>>71816937
Ccw holder here. Been daily carrying for four years. Once that cowboy feeling wears off, shit gets real. You will be carrying an item specifically made to kill fellow humans. (inb4 niggers aren't human. Black guy here who understands there are statistically more dangerous blacks)

Don't get fucked up, anon. The dream of armed freedom can evaporate into a nightmare in a matter of 3.5 to 6 psi in the right place.
>>
>>71817994

I'm familiar. I use a gun and wear a vest for a living.
>>
>>71818050
Ah. The liability limiting "police told me to do it like this" class? Enjoy your fundamentals and old lady ND's as cops treat you like a tool for having better marksmanship. Some guy brought a Glock 20 to one I attended. Just wanted to show off his penis extension.
>louder is more dangerous
>>
>>71818332

Yeah pretty much. I own a Beretta 92FS and use it as my duty weapon I figured I might as well carry it 24/7. Once I pass the course I can just keep adding and buying shit.
>>
>>71818409
Civilian here with g22. I never liked the 92. Putting it on safe when racking the slide messes me up big time. Also how is a 9mm gonna be so mf big?

Duty? Leo? Milfag?
>>
>>71818543

Armed patrol officer. Think of those guys in armored trucks doing cash pickups except I get my own car.

Also I'm a veteran.
>>
>>71816937
What's it like being a cuck? In my free state we just submit an application and it's approved in under 30 days.
>>
>>71818629
Sweet gig bro! I take the subject seriously and would love to get paid to be a good armed guy. Hence why I'm not military or Leo. I deliver food to anyone who asks and am vary wary of the robbery rate. Also when people get fired from my job they tend to threaten violence. What do you recommend for someone who doesn't belong in today's bullshit society and has an eye for safety and common sense who wants a career where having a gun isn't restricted or special snowflake?
>>
>>71818747

Sucks that I live in a state that doesn't recognize constitutional rights to carry but will accept out of state drivers licenses to drive.
>>
>>71818629
Youre like a yank version of me, only i drive a non armoured.
>>
>>71818833

Well depends where you live. Bigger cities = more jobs. I would start looking into G4S and Paragon security. Imagine getting paid 30+ an hour to stand around a federal government building all day.

If you dont meet those requirements I would just get into armored truck jobs.

I can't imagine not being armed while working. I would like to be armed 24/7.
>>
>>71818833

Also social security offices have armed guards. Courthouses too.

Craigslist has a bunch of security postings under jobs.
>>
File: WP_20160423_08_02_26_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160423_08_02_26_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>71819034
Requirements? I'm a high school graduate, some college, mixed race, articulate with great driving record, no arrests and multiple recorded calls to emergency services for real shit. You aren't armed right now?
>>
>>71819015

We have those here too. Though I can't stand unarmed.
>>
>>71816937
How do you think the three seashells work?
At first, I thought they were like buttons; one would cycle like a flush function like a bidet, the next would trigger a soap and wash cycle and then the third would be like a blow dryer or something.

But it couldn't be buttons as I'm sure John Spartan would've tried pressing them.

Motion detectors? He'da probably tried waving his hand in front of them too.

Mind-reading devices? I'm sure he would've thought "How do I clean myself up" which would've triggered the shells and also, it seems like mind-control/reading is only possible through skin contact like with the sex device.

Should John Spartan have rubbed his head against the shells thinking "please clean my bum"?
>>
File: 1461416718724.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1461416718724.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>71819158

My gun is in my trunk. My ammo is in the front seat. I have to take a class portion then its off to the range. I got off work at 4am so im still in half my uniform.
>>
>>71819158

Also depends on the state. Most states want you to have a guard card and gun permit. Even if you are a cop, still gotta go through the states security courses.
>>
>>71819270
>4am
Dat dedication. Good luck, anon. Great talking to a reasonable individual in this sea of shit. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>71819367

Yep its energy drink city after last night's 8 hours. My course is 8 hours today. And yeah no problem.
>>
>>71819211

Im not sure I have always wondered what they did in the movie.
>>
>>71819211
excellent question
>>
>>71816937
what did you have for breakfast?
>>
>>71820217

After I got off work I went to Dennys and had ice water, black coffee, almond pecan pancakes with bananas, hashbrowns with country gravy and egg whites.
>>
>>71818332

Back when I took my class one guy showed up with a .357 revolver. I thought, oh, that's all he had, he's got .38 Special for the range. Nope!
>>
>>71818629
I do similar work. Fuck garda and brinks, those trucks get hot as Shit. Do you work for a private firm? What state are you in I'm in CO
>>
>>71821035

Yep a private company. I live in California currently. Lots of jobs in this field from L.A. county to Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego counties. Demolition Man is a perfect example of the population megacity they have. Everything is crammed together.
>>
>>71819158
Honestly bro craigslist is your best bet. Unless you know people. That being said, a lot of smaller companies hire a lot of people, and spread the hours out so that No one has full time. Also keep in mind, there are people who have no problem pulling the trigger on a cop, much less turkey bacon(fake pig) wear a vest. That being said, I have worked as an armed contractor for 3 years, kept advancing my training (above peace officer standards) and finally got on with a good company. To be honest, security can be a calling, you are there before the cops and first responders, be prepared, and be polite, you'll do fine.
>>
>>71819333
Yeah, but compared to a six month academy, a 12 hour course is cake. Lol I teach the course for my firm. NRA certs have perks lol
>>
>>71819034
Where I live, we Fuck with g4s hard. Lol those guys are some fatbody cunts for the most part.
>>
>>71821404

Yeah for California it was a couple videos, a small test and point and shoot a few rounds for the security firearms permit.

I have a feeling this CCW course I am gonna take is gonna be a bit more than that. Especially in California where nothing else is recognized out of state.
>>
>>71816937
>about to [activity]
you don't know shit. You haven't done it. Commit sudoku
>>
>>71821155
Word, what kind of course do they make you take there to carry?
>>
>>71820332
sounds pretty nice, I don't get why you would have just egg whites though
>>
>>71821465

Oh I know. I tried getting into pmc's after the military but I have less than a year down range and not quite 25 yet. So I have a ways to go before I can nab more combat driven jobs.
>>
>>71821525
Does the city or county issue the license? Here it's city, and they specify. 40 or 9mm, working out in the county there are no restrictions on caliber. AR is fair game outside the city limits.
>>
>>71816937
If you woke up tomorrow and all the niggers of the world were dead...would you still get your cc permit?
>>
>>71816937
How do you use the three sea shells??
>>
>>71821583

Depends on what county you live in. For me it's like 3 hours class and 5 on the range. Or the other way I can't remember. Also I have to have my own equipment because the city will take less than 12 months to process but the county over 12 when course is only good for 12.
>>
>>71821612

Just what the meal came with. I dont mind just the whites.

>>71821700
Both do depending on who you go to.

>>71821710
Yes I would.

>>71821723
I have been wondering for years.
>>
>>71821616
If you want to make good money stateside, find a firm that offers courier services, and close protection. Personally, those are the highest paying gigs I've ever found. At least stateside triple canopy offered me work, the only in country options were DC and new Orleans (FUCK THAT) and overseas they wanted people to do security for somolian ports. Also Fuck that. Pmc work is over rated, granted the pay is outrageous, if you are able to collect.
>>
>>71821905

They offered me Kuwait. However I actually applied and its complicated with the experience I have. I really wanna go back to a combat zone. The executive protection shit really ads up with fees. I could possibly do consulate stuff. Not sure about that yet, also fugitive recovery is pretty big in CA.
>>
>>71822067
Skip tracing work is a great way to supplement income, here in CO we only ever got 10-15% Of the bond they skipped. Which unless they walked on a 200k bond, Doesent add up to much. Had a buddy get shot out in the woods over a 100 roller pay off, Shit doesn't always add up square. Damn fun work though.
>>
>>71822332

Yeah well hunting someone down for 6 hours by yourself can get interesting because every other guy in the field is gonna be looking especially those million dollar bonds. And that rate is about the same here. Ive heard stories of dudes collecting people in mexico and throwing them in thr trunk and declaring them at the border. Shit tons of paperwork and explaining to do, but they get through. If you get stuck in mexico though, that's kidnapping.
>>
>>71822664
If you can, get tazer certification, that goes a long way. Get a vest (If you don't already) preferably with a trauma plate insert, and a crowd control size can of OC, the kind with the stream, not a fogger. Stay safe out there bro, private sector work is gonna explode if SHTF.
>>
>>71816937
two people have been killed in these courses, watch yourself
>>
>>71824170

I have a vest, no plates yet. Everywhere is sold out besides galls charging an arm and a leg. I have pepper spray but no tazer yet. I can do that online for like 30 bucks.

And oh yeah I know. So much security shit out here I am sure private sector is always gonna be hiring.

>>71824247
Ill be alright, if I die I have VGLI for my family. At least they will be taken care of.
>>
>>71821319
Thanks anon. I come from the super hood, everybody is willing to pull the trigger.

Not everyone is willing to aim.
>>
>>71817345
he thinks hes special, and that europeans will freak out

>>71817839
bring brownies :)
>>
do you want to maga?

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1461421564178.webm
>>
>>71824995

I plan to.
>>
Good for you, man.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.