[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh immigrants >muh Muslims >muh guns How long before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 960x540
>muh immigrants
>muh Muslims
>muh guns

How long before the Chinese make Africa a buffer zone against the U.S?
>>
>>71816234
If Europeans couldn't take hold of Africa, what makes you think the Chinese can?
>>
>>71816359
The Chinese don't give a shit what you or any one else thinks.
>>
>>71816359
They're doing it through economic rather than military means.
>>
>>71816359

The Enlightenment ultimately ended colonialism.
>>
>>71816359
>If Europeans couldn't take hold of Africa
the europeans got told by themselves (kikes) to let africa be and give them food and medicien

china will do whatever the hell they please
>>
China is literally making countries more Chinese and attempting to remove the West's influence. How long before they build military installations?
>>
>>71816359
chinese colonization is similar to whats to happening the west, by flooding millions of chinese to africa and dilute their bloodline and culture by a couple of generations everyone will be kowtowing buddha and celebrating chinese new year
>>
>>71816411
>>71816444
>>71816460
>>71816468
In case you didn't quite get it, I was implying that the Chinese are too incompetent to do anything.
>>
>>71816651
Optimistic, but stupid. Blacks don't even respect whites, that means yellows will be impaled and grilled over an open fire.
>>
>>71816741
Sure they will Ahmed.
>>
>>71816864
I think nobody would actually be stupid enough to believe China can surpass Europe at all.
>>
I have a friend who works in importing Eastern European women to be brides in China. (Mostly Ukrainian)

If China is getting bleached and blacked at the same time, how would the racial composition look in 10 years
>>
>>71817072
>China can surpass Europe
We were talking about China in Africa. Don't try to move the goalpost Abdul.

Unlike Germany, China's colonies in Africa are actually successful.
>>
>>71816234
They're boxing us obviously. Artificial islands on the west and Africa on the east. Also, now that Obama has opened doors with Cuba, guess who will walk right into Cuba!?
Yes, the Chinese.
>>
>>71816658
You are missing the point if you think the rapefugee problem is about incompetency.
>>
File: smug referee.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
smug referee.png
87 KB, 321x308
>>71817366
>China
>successful
>>
The Chinese example is so suitable to African countries.

A lot of poor people that working all day will make them few dollars, those few dollars can actually give them a decent life. They can compete heavily since they can make stuff with lower costs...

I think the west is fucked up. Africa is waking up.
>>
>>71818047
>send a dozen businessman and a bulldozer to Zambia
>turning profits in a shoe factory 5 years later
I'd say that's successful. Meanwhile your colonies cost the empire money and got cucked by the British and Belgians.
>>
>>71816468

Jews have sat in the Chinese communist leadership since Mao. I'm not even shitting you.

http://www.jewwatch.com/china.html
>>
more like how long until the US notices
>>
File: afr95cath.gif (19 KB, 542x600) Image search: [Google]
afr95cath.gif
19 KB, 542x600
How long before Vatican City declares Africa a new Papal State?
>>
>>71816359
they don't give a fuck about human rights
>>
>>71816359

The Chinese are basically a race of merciless ant people with above-median IQs.

Nigs have no chance. Whites had far too much empathy.

Chinese will make nigs an endangered species within this century.
>>
>>71818371
theyre only paying for the factory Europe had to pay for entire countries
>>
>>71816359
This.

When the English and French first started in Africa we were killing niggers for fun.

China do that, China can just build communes with fences.
>>
>>71820448
so aren't they doing it better then? i fail to see your point and i believe you do not completely understand what succesful means
>>
>>71816234
The West (iirc the US) is still a bigger investor in Africa than China

This China colonizing Africa notion is nothing but meme

Why would anyone want to invest in Africa when those people don't feel the need for improving their material status
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.