[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Rodham Clinton literally pays her most devoted fans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: HRC.jpg (258 KB, 1340x2048) Image search: [Google]
HRC.jpg
258 KB, 1340x2048
Hillary Rodham Clinton literally pays her most devoted fans. What did Donald Trump do for you? It really shows their personality.

I guess I'm a #hilldog now.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
>>
>>71815756
hilldabeast is going to have another stroke, live on international TV.
She will fall down, and break her hip.
She is older than McCain for fuks sake.
She has not driven a car for over 25 years.
old cankles needs to retire and send Huma back to carlos danger.
>>
Damn, she's out of date.

She might be able to tell Donald off during the debate, but I don't know anymore.
>>
90s hillary was pretty cute desu
>>
File: 60f.png (103 KB, 680x489) Image search: [Google]
60f.png
103 KB, 680x489
>>71815756
WE DO IT FOR FREE
>>
>>71816734
>older than McCain

mccain was like 71 when he ran
you're thinking of bernie
>>
>>71815756

Damn.

This guy is literally ropleplaying as me.
>>
Donald Trump fans do not need cash or bribes to support Trump.
>>
comparing mercenaries and patriots.
>>
>>71815756

>implying she just started paying shills now

i smell damage control..
>>
File: shillary.jpg (65 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
shillary.jpg
65 KB, 500x416
>>71815756
You Hill shills are the fucking worst. So she has to pay people to like her and that's supposed to make me want to vote for her? She paid what close to 4 mil of super pac and Saudi money to win her home state. Big Fucking boss Trump didn't even spend 80K and most of it was his own money. I've had to sit through one of this cunts speeches and she is fake as hell. I would unironically vote for Obama for a third term befor I would vote for Hillary and I hate that fucker with a passion.
>>
>>71815756
Tfw you will never be 90's Hillary.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.