[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeands tyle/2016/apr/23/my-perf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15
File: 1445364903561.jpg (86 KB, 518x621) Image search: [Google]
1445364903561.jpg
86 KB, 518x621
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/23/my-perfect-affair-sex-lover-extramarital-secret

TL;DR:

Woman has been cucking her husband for 9 years and gloats about it, saying she shouldn't be judged.

Choice quotes from the article:

>Love and happiness are certainly important to me in my 20-year marriage to Stephen. They are also important to me in my nine-year affair with Michael.

>I love both men, I’m harming no one and have no intention of doing so. I know we’re being greedy but it’s not affecting anyone else badly.

>It takes a very brave person to give an honest response, but, before judging me, ask yourself just one question – what’s stopping you from doing exactly the same?

I ask you /pol/, when will we put these fucking whores in line?
>>
>>71814396
Morality takes bravery, slut.
>>
>>71814396
>what’s stopping you from doing exactly the same?
Ethics? Morals? Love? Honesty? Faithfulness?
>>
She should have her head shaved and be paraded through the streets wearing a slut sign around her neck.
>>
>>71814396
Women are realizing they can do these things without repercussion.
>>
File: 1328742156996.png (184 KB, 481x378) Image search: [Google]
1328742156996.png
184 KB, 481x378
>I love both men
>>
>>71814806
>Shame...Shame...Shame
>>
>>71814396
Most women are naturally extremely selfish. The only way to keep them under control is strong societal pressure. But now we let them do whatever they want, and shit like this is the result.
>>
I really think we need some sort of large-scale disaster. War, rapefugee invasion, epidemic. Something.

Something to make people come back to their sense.
>>
>>71814578

probably the latter three

a relationship is all about trust, if you can't trust your partner to be there for you it isn't worth anything

people who care about nothing, but have fleeting excitement in their genitals are trash
>>
File: 1416047800189.jpg (6 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1416047800189.jpg
6 KB, 231x250
>>71814836

The depressing thing I don't see this reversing in the Western world any time soon. The only popular thing that staunchly goes against this shit is Islam and that's even worse.
>>
WHY WON'T THE GUARDIAN DIE
>>
>>71815217
Jewish funding.

Kill the jews and this ends. It's the only way.
>>
>>71814396
that was the most boring article about an affair i have ever read, well maybe the only article, but still, my god...so boooooring...next time, pictures
>>
>>71815217

One thing that gives me solace is at least the comment section is not completely cucked yet. In most retarded feminist articles the most upvoted comments are calling the author of the article a dumbass.

Their writers are completely out of touch with the public, probably because they're mostly upper-middle class Londoners.

I bet they'd like nothing more than to shut down all comments, but that would make them lose too much money so they can't.
>>
File: branks.jpg (47 KB, 633x640) Image search: [Google]
branks.jpg
47 KB, 633x640
>>71814806
We need to bring branks back.
>>
>>71815103

nah, it's coded into the system, this is why western society fails

No external help needed, these people will simply fail their lives, fail to raise proper, upstanding children and as time passes they'll be gone.

If you aren't faithful, no one will remain faithful to you.

If you aren't trustworthy, no one will trust you.

People will abandon you, and society around you will unravel.

The same in everything. White people started to not stick together to protect their own against the enemy, against strangers. Others kept helping each other and putting their own interests to the first place.

Whites lost.

Morality isn't completely arbitrary and it's not just about "the Golden Rule" and especially not about some grand mission to get rid life of any hardships and struggle so people can rot away in worthless mild pleasure.

Like languages, it's an organically formed, but logical system that helped the human civilization to advance forward. People, who only care about muh sexual liberation and just weak and shallow to have something progressive and meaningful, like a good, sound family.
>>
>>71815103
>rapefugee invasion
This has already happened and not much has changed. People are slightly less cucked in regards to immigrants, but feminism is still everywhere.
>>
>>71814396

>It takes a very brave person to give an honest response, but, before judging me, ask yourself just one question – what’s stopping you from doing exactly the same?

Love, devotion, trust...I wouldn't do it. Think of how badly it'll hurt your husband when he finds out you dumb bitch.

Have some fucking empathy you selfish cunt
>>
that guy is kissing another mans dick every night
>>
>>71815473
Why not the cucking stool as well?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucking_stool
>>
>>71814396

I'd say probably me loving my wife and vice versa
>>
TL;DR:
>newfag discovers the word cuck on 4chan
> thinks he's cool now
>>
File: Billy the cuck.jpg (2 MB, 2720x3176) Image search: [Google]
Billy the cuck.jpg
2 MB, 2720x3176
>>71814396

My moral code. If you care about somebody, why would you go out to hurt them? Relationship isn't just me me me, It's us. When you decide to be in a relationship you give away yourself and become one with your partner.
>>
>2007
>falling for the vaginal jew.
>>
>>71814396
I'm victim blaming here but the guy brought it upon himself. If you can't choose your partner right you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>71814571
Great post. Going to remember this.
>>
>>71815953

Jesus. The guy she is cheating with isn't even as attractive as Billy. Guy must be a total beta. Or she's just a total sociopathic nympho.
>>
>>71814396
Always do the opposite of what women say
>>
File: (You).jpg (114 KB, 1204x680) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
114 KB, 1204x680
>>71815503

you deserve a (You)
>>
>>71814396
>women calling themselves brave for doing something immoral

This has to be in the top 5 of "things I hate about marxism".
>>
>>71815503
>The same in everything. White people started to not stick together to protect their own against the enemy, against strangers. Others kept helping each other and putting their own interests to the first place. Whites lost.

This is exactly why I can't bring myself to fully hate the Jews. Even though they brought about the Marxism, in the end they stayed true to their race and people and always look out for each other. White people, when the monarchies died out, split up into different warring factions. We abandoned ourselves.
>>
File: 49848.jpg (21 KB, 376x343) Image search: [Google]
49848.jpg
21 KB, 376x343
>>71814396
This is wicked.
I feel like only american women are like that. Seriously they are much more fucked up than women in other western countries.

But, I pity her husband, I don't even want to think about the anger, the pain he will feel when he found out.
It's gonna be something who will break him for life.
20 fucking years of marriage, and she had an affair for 9 years. That's unbelievable. How do you even keep that secret for that long.

> I’m lacking anything with Stephen. He’s a brilliant dad and funny, intelligent, fit and attractive

Yeah, even you are a good man, attractive and fit. It doesn't save you from cunts like this.
>>
>>71814396

If I'm not on a honest relationship, why bother. Maybe you are your husbands affair and turns out he has a family somewhere else. pf
>>
>>71815463
I think they bank on it. I used to read Cracked. It was interesting enough, in that typical pop-science kind of way.

But then it changed. They kicked out the good writers, and started posting massive amounts of marxist articles. Anti-white articles, anti-Western articles, feminist articles, condescending wisdom pieces about the non-Western world, Gamergate happened, so they had a fucking TON of articles that they still regularly link back to.

The site went to shit overnight. But one thing was obvious: Their controversial articles had the most comments, by far. And sure, the commenters call them out on their bullshit, such as the fact that they're nearly all upper middle class white men, despite moaning and bitching about representation. Or the fact that their leader has an Asian-sounding pen name, but is white. Something they're very willing to call racism.

It's all clickbait. And the same is probably true, here.
>>
>>71816572

My conscience, I couldn't harm someone like that except for revenge maybe.
And anyway, nobody want to have anything to do with me.
>>
File: guardiandiverse.jpg (761 KB, 1920x1242) Image search: [Google]
guardiandiverse.jpg
761 KB, 1920x1242
Does this article have comments? I'm not going to give this shit clicks.

>>71816606
They always have extremely diverse workplaces, yes.
>>
File: 1448476345368.jpg (21 KB, 552x137) Image search: [Google]
1448476345368.jpg
21 KB, 552x137
>>71814396
>this article is real
>I was born in a time where this is acceptable to many people
>>
>>71814396
Total atheism.
>>
>>71814806
She should be stoned to death, muslims treat adultery the correct way.
>>
>>71816606

Probably yeah. Whatever their motive is though, the insidious effect this kind of bombardment has on the public remains the same. It doesn't matter if they're talking total horseshit, if they continue to repeat the same shit over and over a good chunk of the populace will accept it (see: wage gap, campus rape statistics)
>>
File: 1461004655518.jpg (100 KB, 785x762) Image search: [Google]
1461004655518.jpg
100 KB, 785x762
>>71815264
DELETE THIS
>>
>>71814396
Daily reminder that the man she cheated with, has been cucked too, since he basically fucked wife being fucked by her husband too.
Lets send anthrax in love letter to her, if her children open it, it's still for good cause.
>>
>>71816706

It has comments. Pretty much everyone there is calling her a cold, selfish cunt.
>>
>>71816682
If you were a girl I'd fuck ya.
>>
>>71814396

sounds like you're mad that marriage doesn't perfectly fit human wants
>>
>>71815264
We tried.

The anglo ruined it. It's all his fault.
>>
>>71815264

They have been kicked out of almost every nation they have ever inhabited it. The Germans tried once more, sadly failed, and so the sneaking lying bastards accused of killing 6 million kikes.

What are we to do? How can we stop them?
>>
It's simple. Do NOT date Western white women. They are low tier trash bin women. Sure some of them are beautiful until their early 30s, but after that youre stuck with a mong who day dreams about black dick and running off with a wealthy Indian man who works in mechanical engineering.
>>
File: Is this Who serious.jpg (18 KB, 403x370) Image search: [Google]
Is this Who serious.jpg
18 KB, 403x370
>>71817062

>Le enlightened polyamorous faec
>>
>>71816529

the husband will only feel pain because he projected a lot of feelings onto his wife

that's his problem for holding faulty preconceptions of how men and women really are

if you don't want to be cheated on in a marriage, don't get married

everyone knows there's no strong religious policing nowadays, hardly shocking that people do what they want
>>
>>71817242
Correction: they've been kicked out of every single nation they have inhabited.
>>
>>71816880
It's subversion, pure and simple. It's the same way politics work: Throw enough ridiculous shit out there, in the hope that some of the less ridiculous shit actually sticks.

Typing that, I'm glad we have Wilders. He says a lot of ridiculous shit, and looking back on it, he has definitely succeeded in shifting the centre of politics to the right. Fortuyn was reasonable and eloquent, so the left just shouted he was a Nazi until one of their cronies shot him.
>>
File: 1459843509094.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1459843509094.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>71817242
We can't.
>>
>>71817062

I never said it did. But just because something doesn't satisfy your every base instinctual need doesn't mean you're justified in throwing all morals out the window and lying to a person you supposedly love just so you can scratch an itch.

Eating healthy food and avoiding eating pizza all day goes against human wants too but people do it. It's called self-discipline.
>>
File: Gravel intensifies.jpg (168 KB, 882x847) Image search: [Google]
Gravel intensifies.jpg
168 KB, 882x847
>>71817277

I agree that marriage is dead, but you're being retarded. Most people still think that marriage in the traditional sense exists, and that it applies to them and theirs; you can't blame them for getting invested in it.

Likewise, you certainly can't absolve the heartless cunts who abuse that investment.
>>
>>71814396

Ya but would you trust anything written by an anonymous person.
>>
>>71817062

People are so god damn selfish. Being married, having kids and raising a stable caring and prosperous family is more for your community and nation than yourself. It's a duty and your happiness you take a back seat and if you truly wanted to make an unhappy marriage work you could and you should.
>>
I wish there was a way we could track this cunt down

My Great Aunt used to work phone lines, so she and the other operators knew when a wife was having an affair. Someone ended up ringing up the husband and connecting him to the call when she was talking to her lover.

These sociopaths need to be stopped
>>
>>71817741
Who know, maybe you just need to look over your shoulder and there she is.
>>
>>71817475
ayy lmao
>>
>>71817356
>>71817415

Are we destined to forever shitpost on a dopey Jap cartoon imageboard?

Fuck it let them have this world, it's shit and has always been shit. Let them drown in it.
>>
>>71817741
Abusive cunts like this should probably be "bullied" into suicide.
>>
File: blowntfo.jpg (19 KB, 744x176) Image search: [Google]
blowntfo.jpg
19 KB, 744x176
>>71814396
/thread
>>
>>71817864
Yup. People like us will always exist, and for some reason the Jews keep existing, surviving, and thriving. I've long stopped wondering what the heavens really want on this world.
>>
>>71817900
Cheating women hardly feel remorse, if they had any pity they would end the relationship before seeking another man, but they like to leech your blood and bask in your foolishness.
>>
>>71817903
Surprised that comment wasn't moderated.
>>
>>71817946

You're right people like us have always existed, it's like we're not really apart of the world but merely watch over it.
>>
Articles like this are just preparing the mainstream to accept cuckoldry
>yeah im sleeping with other men behind your back while you work your ass off to provide for our family and my lavish lifestyle and shoes and clothes and makeup. i love you for that but i don't OWE you sex just because i married you lmao. id father fuck michael he's actually hot. if you can't accept that you must be a misogynist
>by that way no paternity tests. that's misogynist. don't you trust our love? of COURSE jenny is your kid she even has your knees look!
>wow really why are you even making a big deal out of this i don't understand. like wtf. it just doesn't work between us anymore. I'm divorcing you. lol you want custody? no haha you're not fit for that I get the house the car the dog and jenny and you'll pay for all of it or be thrown in jail. maybe jenny isn't even yours wow i can't believe we stayed married for 20 years and you can't even accept who i really am. you're a monster
>>
File: 1460756409284.png (136 KB, 1366x1102) Image search: [Google]
1460756409284.png
136 KB, 1366x1102
>>71818308
Born too late to explore the seas.
Born too early to explore space.
Born just in time to watch the Marxists ruin and destroy Western civilization while we post dank memes on an anonymous Taiwanese basket weaving imageboard.

We must hold our vigil, comrade, and witness the end.
>>
>>71817277
you can't really control feelings like that.

Yeah, it may sounds gay, but falling in love makes you do more irrationnal things I guess
>>
>>71814396
Kek. And those people want to school Poland on anything
>>
>>71815953
Lol that's what Disney wants you to believe. Women will play the part too until you let yourself go and then they'll find somebody else instantly
>>
>>71817277
the problem is that the guy has to be authoritive, once you bend to the will of these cunts it's game over, I'm sure there is a part we are missing from the cuckiness of the husband
>>
Fuck this bitch. Find her and wreck her life.
>>
>>71818497

just kill me.
>>
>>71814396
>>Love and happiness are certainly important to me in my 20-year marriage to Stephen. They are also important to me in my nine-year affair with Michael.

20 years is too long. I bet Stephen is fucking around too. But never suspecting anything for 9 years? Stephen sounds like such a cuck. Or he's genius if he's getting the economic benefits from his cheating wife.
You just shut up, fuck your own bitches and cash in.
>>
>>71814396
>It takes a very brave person to give an honest response,
she's such a hero. so brave
>but, before judging me, ask yourself just one question – what’s stopping you from doing exactly the same
self respect? respect for my partner and family?
>>
>>71814578
Love
Honesty
Respect

If you don't have those 3 things, your relationship is shit
>>
>>71819371
Your betraying the idea of marriage.

Marriage of convenence is a terrible thing.
>>
>>71819915
>Your betraying the idea of marriage.
>Marriage of convenence is a terrible thing.

In your mind perhaps. When you get through a couple of girlfriends, jobs and other life events you start to get a different picture of existence.
>>
>>71819562
kek
dumb white bitchez
>>
>>71819992
My fiance, 21 at the time, who I was in a relationship with for 4 years left me for a 29 year old with 4 kids.

I've felt some shit.
>>
>>71819992
>When you get through a couple of girlfriends

yeah, when you engage in pseudo-polyamory no wonder you can't get someone to actually care for
>>
>>71819562
ugh but if it makes your winky or flower feel good then you should do it nonstop with as many people as you can, its 2016
>>
>>71814396
>Woman sleeps around: "Outrageous! Bluster, grumble, whine!"
>Men sleep around: "We have needs!"

Could you be more beta, crying over what one rando woman you'll never meet does with her life?
>>
>>71822567
men's needs: to spread his seed
women's needs: to take care of her children

that's literally all there is to it
>>
FAKE AND GAY

Some of you need to take break from /pol/. It's affecting your mental health
>>
>>71822567
Cheating on your spouse is degenerate. If you can't stick to one person then don't get married, it's as simple as that.

Why go through promising another person yourself when you intend to just lie in the end?
>>
>>71814396
How many people read the Guardian on Pol?!

I like to put telegraphs on top of Guardian newspapers in shops I go into.
>>
>>71823329

I read The Guardian so I can find the articles that are bullshit and drop truthbombs in the comment section. And usually it works because I disagree respectfully (ostensibly at least) and only quote reliable sources that contradict the nonsense in the article. It's one way to mitigate the damage these kikes are doing to the public.
>>
>>71823724
I don't know how you can cope with being that pissed off all the time.

I've taken to not reading any new because I can't do anything about it. After my studies finish I may read some news and make a network of twitter bots.
>>
>>71817475
thank you, lao yang
>>
>>71814571
FPBP

/thread
>>
>>71814396
Thats why women need to be beaten
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.