[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who do we stand behind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: where do we stand.png (765 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
where do we stand.png
765 KB, 800x850
who do we stand behind, pol?
>>
>>71814151
In between ?
>>
>>71814354

I like this.
>>
Mindless nazi or mindless nigger. Tough choice.
>>
>>71814517
Real trump supporter, or mindless stormcuck.
>>
I do not like this because our white women are offended by barack hussein obama because he is a black man. black woman should not support trump because trump does not like mexicans and afro americans aswell as chinese people. trump makes my milkers go itchy
>>
Definitely not with Trump and his kike kids. You won't either when he gives 20 million spics amnesty.
>>
File: go_away_leaf.jpg (54 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
go_away_leaf.jpg
54 KB, 525x349
>>71814151
>>
Skin colour is a warning sign, a red flag so to speak of their cultures, their origins etc. Nothing more, the men most likely have no issue with homosexuality, they most likely do everything as violently as they can which shits on our beliefs as they make it so that as soon as we open our mouths about "holy shit dude can we do something about the mass white suicides? the rapefugees? the fact that women only ever self-serve now?" We are suddenly the men on the right, that can't reason that use the white genocide as a way to get their dick wet and overall shitty people.
Whites have proven time and time again to be treacherous, blacks have proven to be like the men on the right but there is now growing groups of blacks adapting to European culture, if she is what she claims I have no issue with her, if the men on the right have no devious intentions behind white pride I have no issue
the truth of the matter is she's taking the photo so that she can stand out and the men are complete deviants, so neither
tl;dr shitty or shitty as a choice so choose neither
>>
>>71814570
ahahaha, a fucking cruz missile.

>>71814567
lelwut?
>>
Easily the neo nazis . Pro Trump niggers are just as annoying as anti-whites, there's always a layer of self hate.
>>
>>71814831
one can help make america great again, letting the west finally uncuck ourselves from the delusions of an "ethical" world and finally engage in realpolitik, while the others are barriers to the real issues.

Canada has suffered too greatly because of what Mexico has done. We used to have a manufacturing sector until around 2009. Car plants, subway/trains, trucks, everything, went to mexico. It destroyed communities.
>>
>We

Nope
>>
>>71814899
This. Until we fully commit to defending ourself as a race, we're just spinning wheels. Every other race has, the game is survival, and you can win if you don't play.
>>
>>71815117
LOL

you are a cuck.

race or nation.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.