[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the future of the Black people in the USA and BLM movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg (2 MB, 4023x2754) Image search: [Google]
Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg
2 MB, 4023x2754
What is the future of the Black people in the USA and BLM movement?
>>
>>71814042
BLM will stop as soon as their funds stop. Blacks will be replaced by hispanics.
>>
>>71814118

This.
Probably as succinct a summary as one could make. Depending on who gets in as Prez, there may or may-not be additional gibs me dat to the BLM hierarchy to keep them on-side.

Spics will learn that there are gibs in protesting like BLM.
>>
Is your son a violent nigger?

>Probably
>>
>>
>>71814221
Pretty much, while whites may not be doing great at the moment, the black population is much more in danger of being replaced by central and south americans. while they are busy blaming all their problems on the white man, the hispanic has and will continue to replace him. And in the lower class areas it has and will get more violent. Of course LIberals and Progressive can't see the forest for the trees.
>>
>>71814042
I'm hoping the race war they bring up periodically kicks in.

Imagine...
>every dindu on the face of the earth sends their children off to fight their wars
>every dindu is either cut down in a one-day massacre or is promptly put on trial for treason
>an empty, gaping hole in the welfare system and future prison population is left where dumbass niggers used to be
>without niggers sucking up welfare, land, money and educational resources, new businesses and enterprises open up where there once was none
>America becomes a utopia as places like Chicago and Detroit are transformed into newer, respectable communities

>>71814221
I don't know... I've lived in Mexifornia most of my life, and while they do exist, the dindu-to-citizen population in the Hispanic population is a hell of a lot better than it is among the nigger population.
Social trends could change, though if proportions of welfare and other gibsmedats change to meet the same capita as it currently exists among niggers, we're all fucked.
>>
>>71814042
It'd will all end when race war starts
>>
>>71814533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJwnr87EVY

I personally hope the dindette is sterilized and sent off to a state-sanctioned bordello as a Glory Hole technician.
>>
File: Soros and Femen.jpg (54 KB, 521x636) Image search: [Google]
Soros and Femen.jpg
54 KB, 521x636
>>71814118
First answer best answer.
>>
>>71814042
What is about that niggers face on the left I can't stand?
>>
Deluded Black Lives Matter mobs have failed to notice that black lives matter least to the black people slaughtering each other over sneakers and personal slights. None of these groups really want to change anything the Black Lives Matter crowd just wants to be excused from their failure to follow standards of decent behavior.
>>
>>71814042
Notice how she didn't write "husband" :^)
>>
>Hispanics take their potential employment.
>Voting in Hillary has allowed all the southern black businesses to be put on the backburner for the Chinese who send cheaper product.
>They still kill each other off at a rate higher than any other race.
Unless blacks develop a white conservative mindset they will destroy themselves. It's almost sad to watch - almost.
>>
>>71815529
Yeah, I would of felt bad if I was still blue pilled about them, now I am kind of glad, the inner city might become livable again in a few years.
>>
Hurt the fuck out of race relations. Used to have no issues with blacks. Friend of mine was attacked solely for being white while leaving a bar.

I hope all niggers die.
>>
>>71814042
Genocide
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.