[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the left like gay rights then insist on importing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15
Why does the left like gay rights then insist on importing the very people who would throw gays from the top of high buildings to the western world?
>>
>>71813392
Fuck knows. I'm gay and hate Islam. Do-gooders trying to throw me to the dogs.
>>
>>71813392
Yet they rape little boys
>>
Who cares? Faggots are destroying the West. Whatever gets the job done.
>>
>>71813392

The left are self-hating, so they want to import a medieval and religiously fanatical group of barbaric and uncivilised people, whose entire belief system is incompatible with modern western democracy.
>>
>>71813432
Same here anon, trying to explain this to leftists fails as they just go #NOTALLMUSLIMS instantly, or claim the surveys are fake and racist.
>>
>>71813392
r-selection. They're born to be oppressed, they're threatened by right-wingers in their own nation, so they import more violent and opposing right-wingers to hopefully kill eachother off and leave more resources for themselves.
>>
File: 1459164305996.jpg (39 KB, 750x516) Image search: [Google]
1459164305996.jpg
39 KB, 750x516
>>71813696
And yet pic related.
>>
>>71813392
That, my dear britbong, is the great enigma of our time.
>>
File: femensoros.png (636 KB, 525x569) Image search: [Google]
femensoros.png
636 KB, 525x569
>>71813392
The left is not labor unions and working men anymore, it's just a pack of mindless retarded punks who internally want to be abused, punished and killed, and therefore HATE anything that's strong, independent and free.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 644x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 644x928
>>71813392
These are the people who will rule demographically in less than 50 years.

RIP Britain.
>>
File: flytheflag2.jpg (31 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
flytheflag2.jpg
31 KB, 300x255
>>
>>71813392
Leftists are inherently anti-white due to Marxism's jewish roots and influence. Their policies are usually backwards towards their own progressive so-called goals. So whenever you see leftists supporting a retarded policy that conflicts with alot of their other policies, the only thing making sense is that the new policy will help to undermine western white people and culture.

For example every form of rape or even the imagined implication of rape is bad but muslims forming thousand-man rape-gangs to sexually assault women is completely ignored. That's because in example 1 practically only white males are implicated and thus their sexual market value and ability to reproduce is hindered while in example 2 muslims do something that makes them appear as extremely undesirable so it has to be swempt under the rug so muslims can continue displacing whites.
>>
>>71813392

It's called cognitive dissonance OP.
>>
Being a Muslim in Europe = immunity from legal consequences and social judgement and you get free white pussy. Its a good time to be a muslim
>>
File: 1460202442745.jpg (81 KB, 319x303) Image search: [Google]
1460202442745.jpg
81 KB, 319x303
>>71813392

Every group seems to pursue his own destruction once in power.

The left want to import people who will ultimately destroy everything they tried to create.

The right, in is pursuit of profit, will ultimately move everything abroad, first the low skilled jobs and then the white collars too once the third world countries educate themselves. This will let the West with nothing except a standard of living they can't afford.
>>
>>71813392
Hmmm I don't know

Maybe it has something to do with the jews and their obvious promoting of civil war in Europe (and possibly America)
>>
>>71813392
Because they don't actually care about human rights. When Lenin took power he made homosexual persecution illegal around 1919, before the kronstadt revolt iirc, while still lambasting it as bourgeois decadence. By 1931 or 33, stalin made it illegal again and this lasted til the collapse of the USSR 60 years later.

Holier than thou ideologues are fucking cancer regardless of what political side they come from. They'll exploit the hopes of one "class" and reject them the next day once they're done with them.
>>
>>71813392
It's funny seeing thos Homos holind up "Stop Islamophobia" signs...
>>
They think Muslims are the way they are due to white capitalist taking advantage of their homeland. To them, we, Western society is to blame.

If we just show them how loving, tolerant, and anti-right-wing we are then they will change. They will see the good side and become tolerant.
>>
The only reason the left supported LGBT rights in the first places was because they knew it pissed off the right wing and attacked and undermined their society. Now they've found a new way to attack the right wing, by importing millions of muslims. There is no contradiction, they have just changed strategies, their ancient old aim is still much the same.
>>
>>71814574
That's because they've never encountered actual persecution. The worst they've ever seen is people finding same-sex kissing in public or media a bit gross, how can they even phantom there are people out there that literally want them dead?
>>
>>71813392
Liberal slippery slope. When you are accepting of fags, then you must be accepting of muslims
>>
>>71813392
As an older person I can still remember a time when you just didn't encounter this kind of doublethink. Everything was nice and logical and made sense.

The world has literally gone insane.
>>
>>71813392
Leftism is doublethink. That's literally everything there's to it. When you can hold two opposite statements to be true at the same time, you are a leftist.
>>
>>71813392

Because those same muslims that deplore homosexuality are ok with buggering young boys and see it as perfectly straight, as is holding hands with your male frineds walking down the street, taking naked saunas together etc.

Islams definition of homosexuality is not taking a wife.
>>
>>71815669
I know what you mean. I don't even bother reading The Onion anymore because it can't compete with reality these days.
>>
>>71816135
I was under the impression that, if he wasn't an adult, it isn't gay in Islam.
>>
>>71813392
>52 percent think homosexuality should be illegal
That's amazing. In where they are from (pakistan) they actually stone homosexuals to death. And now almost half of them thinks assfucking is tolerable. Amazing integration
>>
>>71813392
>I-don't-think-sharia-bloody-allows-it.flac
>>
File: 1459006594366.png (64 KB, 802x450) Image search: [Google]
1459006594366.png
64 KB, 802x450
I wish the average SJW can read arabic.
>>
File: 1458759054761.jpg (108 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1458759054761.jpg
108 KB, 960x639
>>71813696
>>
>>71813392
Only good thing Muslims do
Fuck fags.
>>
>>71813392
by importing the most retarded culture they can show how progressive and tolerant they are
>>
>>71817261
t. paki
>>
>>71813392
cultural marxism is a mental illness

ALL leftists in the EU are acting as Islam's fifth phalanx at the moment
>>
>>71813983
>not common law

poorly memed
>>
>>71813392
Critical theory works best with an inherent hatred for society.

They want to chsnge the society they hate, and they don't care how or why they do it.

They can love gays and import gay haters, because in the end they're both anti-western.
>>
File: 1450021922930.jpg (37 KB, 610x344) Image search: [Google]
1450021922930.jpg
37 KB, 610x344
>>71817217
The naivety, it hurts. That's what you get when you teach kids that everyone is equal, races don't exist and that you can be every imaginary gender you can make up in your mind.
>>
>>71813392
They think if they are """"progressive"""" enough they will change those mudslimes?
Or this >>71813696
>>
>>71813696
>>71813432
Please, describe their reactions when they call you a racist, right winged Islamophobe and then hear that you are homosexual. I only can imagine those gears in their heads which "oppressed" group to support.
>>
>>71813804
Wasn't Kirill that photographer who slut shamed filthy whores? Why is his name censored?
>>
>>71813392
God why, these people would want to kill folks like us
Why do we need more of them????
>>
>>71813493
>Faggots are destroying the West
Cultural Marxism is destroying the West. I'd take a Western faggot over a sandnigger muslim any day
>>
>>71817714
White gay men are considered shitlords now I think, they just kept going. All for the brown people!
Once had a hamplanet call me self hating. Because disliking immigration of anti-gay muslims means I hate being gay? At the time I had a boyfriend even.
>>
>>71817431
homosexuality isnt anti western. the founders of western ideals actually fucked young men.
>>
Because the left is not racist trash like you fucking faggots.
>>
>>71813983
I'm going to be an ass and say being gay is not illegal in Iran but having gay sex is. The last time someone was put to death for having gay sex was some time in the late 80's/early 90's I think.
Also, you need like 4 or 5 eyewitnesses to be charged for it.
>>
>>71813432
Aww..bless your heart
>>
>>71817954
And all of those witnesses need to be muslim men.
>>
>>71817872
ironic considering gay men suffered the most when anti gay laws were a thing. no one gave a fuck about lesbianism because everyone thought it was just a stupid phase. feminism and women make everything about themselves and they have never suffered ever in their lives. Hell I dont think lesbians eve get executed like gays in Sharia law nations.
>>
>>71817865
>Cultural Marxism is destroying the West. I'd take a Western faggot over a sandnigger muslim any day

Sadly I agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>71818034
>>71817954
I think the mentality is that "We helped them with their cause so now theyll help our next cause because they owe us"
>>
>>71817954
>>71818019
Saudi Arabia is worse for executions. Either way it's what the left wants for us, Islamic regressive society. The kind of people who put a fatwa on space travel as blasphemous.
>>
>>71818049
Why is it always trannies? Why the fuck do we even get lumped with their bullshit?
Thank fuck they're removing gay men from the LGBTQIPAQUTH shitshow.
>>
>>71818126
Lesbians didnt do shit for gay men though. All they did was pirate the movement for themselves and now are trying to picture gay men as being oppresors and even worse than straight men because atleast straight men are attracted to women (similar to how sjws label people not attracted to nogs as racist so gay men are sexist now).
>>
>>71818260
Thats the idea!
They just kinda bundled us all together so that we owe them something. Do you really feel that those people even care about gays? Of course not, its just something they do for brownie points so they look good and we will owe them a favor in their next escapade in looking 'progressive' and 'tolerant'
>>
>>71818360
Sjws and feminists are gonna go real hard on gay men by labeling the leadership of the patriarchy. Its going full circle.
>>
>>71818126
>>71818149
The people in developed countries will never have a real grasp on what's going on in mudslimes heads.
Back when sanctions hit Iran hard and imported goods like chicken got too expensive for average people to afford they didn't build chicken farms in Iran to compensate that. They banned chicken and people eating chicken from being displayed in media.
>>
>>71818447
>ban chickens
One way to keep a country nog free.
>>
>>71818441
>>71818447
*IF* the left gets their way and SOMEHOW gets muslim count high over here they will suddenly stop saying
"Oh ahcmed never did nuffin"
and just start treating them like the rest of us, we are nothing but props in their never even show of their 'progressiveness'
>>
File: Cultural-Iceberg-2.jpg (216 KB, 560x650) Image search: [Google]
Cultural-Iceberg-2.jpg
216 KB, 560x650
Most of the leftists who are pushing so hard for mass immigration are college students whose only exposure to Muslims is from Muslim international students. These students are typically Westernized "enough" that they aren't going around chopping off heads or calling for jihad. So, to these leftist college students, Muslims seem "just like us" except for a few vibrant diverse differences like skin color, dance, and food.

The tip of the cultural iceberg is what gets promoted in all of their college "diversity/cultural events" (come and see the Muslim students on campus demonstrate their fascinating culture!). They literally don't realize that most of what they consider part of being a "good person" is actually a peculiar result of Western Christian/Enlightenment thinking. They're in for a big surprise when they find out that most Muslims are not the same as their buddy Ahmed in engineering.
>>
>>71817872
The funny thing is, gays have actually suffered even in white countries until fairly recently (in general terms).

But when was the last time you heard of a gay suicide bomber? How come that never became a thing? But the Muslims will "radicalise" for something 1/1000000th as bad? Why didn't the gays "radicalise" and behead people?

Islamic culture. There.
>>
>>71813392
Because the left's policy is not to promote ideas, but to wreak havoc.

They hate order and creation, they revel in degeneracy and destruction.
>>
>>71818624
>>most of what they consider part of being a "good person" is actually a peculiar result of Western Christian/Enlightenment thinking.

actually, it's socratic, and, socratic morality is a step down from the morals of greek philosophers, such as anaximander and hereclitus - the last of the true apollonians.

socrates hated greece and wanted to drastically change the hellenic world from the vibrantly innocent and ruddy world it had been, as it rose to its full strength, into the decaying wreck that it became.

>>yfw you realize that despite how much he was right about, socrates and plato were the crypto jews that crashed the hellenic world.

but yeah there's nothing in christianity/enlightenment morality that wasn't in socratic morality, except the admonition to commit suicide.
>>
Where's the second inverted comma? It's triggering the fuck out of me to be honest.
>>
>>71818988
'
>>
>>71817872
Tumblr says gay men are sexist towards men as well, lets not forget that
>>
File: 1461414170415.jpg (29 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
1461414170415.jpg
29 KB, 640x435
>>
>>71819017

thanks bro
>>
>>71813392
For the same reason /pol/ insists on not converting to Islam despte Islamists representing almost everything /pol/ does.
>>
>>71819292
Libertarianism, white-supremacy, and the alt-right?
>>
>>71813392
Liberals don't have an actual thought process aside from feeling bad for different groups. It dosen't occur to them that Muslims might actually want to stone their gay friends, they feel bad for both groups so they need to be accomodated.
>>
>>71819292

burn
>>
>>71819292
Get out Ahmed.
>>
>>71819292
Freedom of speech isn't a Durka-Durka thing, my exploding friend.
>>
>>71819292
Bullshit, /pol/ loves the West and our freedoms. The problem is, those freedoms are under attack from the inside out AND the top down. We want a return to traditional Western/Christian values and strong nationalism, not a barbaric Mudshit caliphate and arbitrary religious law.
>>
>>71813392

r-selection. The primary directive of an r-strategist is to save their own hide. White Christians don't respond to insults and challenges to their religion with violence, but blacks and Muslims do. Therefore the r-strategist limits his attacks to white Christians while looking the other way at the more serious transgressions committed by blacks and Muslims.

r-selection is a cancer on civilization. You should remember this when the time comes.
>>
>>71813392
You misunderstand the Left entirely. The Left doesn't "like" gays, they see gays as an opportunity to erode Western culture.

Similarly they do not "like" Muslims, they see Muslims as an opportunity to erode Western culture.

Western culture is what these people see as bad, and in need of destruction. They do not, for whatever reason, seem to realize that liberalism is also Western culture, and that by eroding it they are literally destroying themselves.

The real irony to this is that Muslims are almost uniformly right wing in ideology and belief--they are as bamboozled at the attitude of these liberal cucks towards them as anyone, but Taqiya gives them the means to avoid fucking it up.

So when a Muslim kills a faggot and leaves a poisonous snake on his corpse, the liberals scream "Not all Muslims," while the Muslims try to stifle their laughter. Pretty soon, they won't have to stifle it, they'll just laugh.
>>
File: IMG_2206.jpg (68 KB, 350x504) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.jpg
68 KB, 350x504
>>71817217
Can we please airdrop these fuckers into Tehran with their retarded signs?
>>
>>71820560
GAY PRIDE PARADE IN PALESTINE WHEN?
>>
>>71813691
>The left are self-hating, so they want to import a medieval and religiously fanatical group of barbaric and uncivilised people, whose entire belief system is incompatible with modern western democracy.

THE LEFT ARE SELF HATING
>>
>>71814274
>Maybe it has something to do with the jews and their obvious promoting of civil war in Europe (and possibly America)

We have so many self-hating Jews in America. There's a big movement on for them to "do more" to force Israel into peace with Palestinians (which really means to force Israel to stop defending itself).
>>
Because when they say they want diversity they mean that they want a bunch of liberals who think exactly how they think but in a variety of colors and they have undue confidence in their ability to mold the people they are importing into that.
>>
when will this be a muslim board
>>
>>71813392
I'm pleasantly surprised it's only 52% tbqh
>>
>>71819292
Mee pois Ahmed
>>
Gay people have been just easy vote bait for the last 15 years
>>
>>71813392
>staggering

not really
>>
>>71817217

>Mainly woman and a fat guy

Attractive gay men are some of the racists fuckers out there. So this picture doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>71817714
SJWs don't care about gay men anymore. They see them as privileged enough. Muslims are far higher on the oppression scale to them.
>>
>>71817954
In Iran actually they force you to do sex change as a gay. So you become a full "female".

Being transsexual is fine but gay is not, so gays their hide really well or they don't go to that path at all.

In the rest of Muslim countries a doctor analyse you and decide if you are female enough to get a "female" or no. However after the translation there's no doubt that you aren't a female by the Islamic community or the gov...

Sex outside of marriage is banned in Morocco too. But it's rarely when someone get caught, like if when they try to do it kind of publicly. And it's an unrespectful thing to do here.
>>
>>71822869
That "fat guy" is a girl who thinks she's a guy
>>
>>71813392
It's for the best. I'm an Atheist but I'd unironically convert to Islam before supporting the SJW plague and fag agenda. For all the horrors of the Muslim world, Islam is still more beautiful than the hideous monster that is Social Justiceā„¢.
>>
>>71813392
They will want to gas the Jews also once they have taken political power in Europe so not a total loss
>>
>>71816375
To be fair, a lot of those muslims may be lying about their support to the LGBT. Many westerners do and they don't have a Bible verse that encourage them to lie under certain circunstances
>>
>>71813392
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The lefts hate the white male more than anything else, so they import hostile arabs and blacks in order to help destroy him.
>>
The left doesn't care about rights at all. If a white Christian couple owns a bakery and doesn't want to bake a fag cake they complain. If a Muslim family owned a print shop and I wanted them to print a cartoon on muhammed they would call me a bigot.

They left hates you because you are white. There is no other reason. all their arguments are just feeble attempts at disguising their hatred.
>>
File: 1460623003253.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460623003253.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
>>71823122
Yes that is true, the mentality is : we can't kill them because the degenerate Westerners will flip their shit and embargo us even more, so we force them to become women to make sure they don't reproduce and don't pollute the title of a "man".

I was reading a study that said something like 70% of them kill themselves after the operation. Very high success rate.
>>
File: 1460984286432.jpg (25 KB, 226x239) Image search: [Google]
1460984286432.jpg
25 KB, 226x239
>>71817178
>Animals are better than you, at least they are not gay
Jokes on them, humans are animals.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.