[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia please liberate Germany from fascism & Nazism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P0Xu-UbEpM

your thoughts? pic unrelated
>>
File: nationalisten_moskau.jpg (61 KB, 624x314) Image search: [Google]
nationalisten_moskau.jpg
61 KB, 624x314
>>71813251
please mother russis save us from gay libaral american agents (and jews)
>>
>>71813466
*russia
>>
>>71813251
Stop fucking pointing stick, we have shitload of our own degeneracy to solve.
>>
File: mfw-german-women.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mfw-german-women.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
you heard the man, Sergei
rev up those rusty shitbuckets
>>
Germans are going to have to show some fucking spine before anyone decides you're worth saving.
>>
>>71813251
the cringe is real
what a bunch of whiny pussies
>>
>>71813822
we aren't france we don't need you to save us
the man in the viedeo is just a DDR-tinfoil hat
>>
File: Putin-327596.jpg (25 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
Putin-327596.jpg
25 KB, 590x393
>>71813466
You know Putin is arresting and supressing russian ethnonationalists like the one in the picture? If white russians asserted themselves as a distinct people his post-soviet "empire" would collapse. Moscow is full of muslims and Putin allows people like Kadyrov, who boasts about having murdered russians, walk all over"nationalisten_moskau" from your picture. Putin is a Soviet style multiculturalist - no LGBTQbullshit no trigger warnings no radical feminism no ethnic pride, all hail the KGB emperor.
>>
funny answers. germans smiling while being assfucked by merkel and her berlin mafia. "Bück dich"
>>
>>71813251
HELL SEGER TYSKLAND! TYSKLAND VAKNA UPP UR ER DVALA!

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!
>>
File: putinplace.webm (3 MB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
putinplace.webm
3 MB, 800x448
>>71813821
I rather learn Russian than Arabic.
>>
Last time Russia "liberated" Germany they committed hundreds of thousands of rapes.
>>
>>71813950
We also don't need america, but you if you don't receive foreign aid you will be cucked beyond repair.
>>
>>71814534
Still better than what America did until now
>>
File: german women.jpg (138 KB, 1016x439) Image search: [Google]
german women.jpg
138 KB, 1016x439
>>71814534
It's not rape if they like it
>>
>>71814016
this Pole, unfortunately, speaks the truth
EU and modern Russia are two sides of the same coin
>>
>>71813251
Doesn't the German government actively fund "antifascist" groups like this?

I bet that faggot went to collect some gibsmedat from the "nazi" government afterwards.
>>
>>71814694
exactly the opposite of this

refugees welcome groups were funded, at least the leaders
>>
>>71813251
I'm okay with this. A Europe without Germany would be a better Germany.
>>
>>71814694
he got his home raided many times by our "police"
>>
>>71814594
This is natural. Women are less patriotic than men because women simply need to pick the safest option to ensure survival, whereas men need to excel. If a nation loses a war, the men are dead men. Therefore they need to be strong and fight like lions. If a nation loses the war, the women win because they get to fuck the strongest men. It's a win-win situation for women.

Every woman is a slut waiting to be released, and any civilized society will chain women. These Viennese women gladly sucked the cocks of the men who killed their husbands, brothers, fathers and even their own sons.

Think about that for a moment, my friends: if for some reason Muslims were to take over Europe tomorrow and both you and your father would be killed for being infidels, your mother would be sucking Ahmed's cock the day after tomorrow.

>Inb4 "b-but muh mother is a saint"
No she's not, she was just never put in a situation where it's socially acceptable to fuck the man who killed her son.
>>
>>71813251
What a bunch of cucks, as communists once agian throw Germany down the gutter these faggots manage to see another chance to piss on their history.
>>
>>71815328
you ralley got no clue whats going on since 3 years in germany. This people get repeatedly attacked by refugees welcome activists. Its not only Black-White. Its all about sovereignty.
>>
>>71815532
So what, that justifies them being cucks? You have leftists and communists straight up saying that they want the German people destroyed yet instead of attacking them you actually attack their enemies "Fascism and Nazism", implying that is the problem you're dealing with right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riQh4Qpvxm4
>>
>>71815824
hm strange.. our media says they are right wing extremists... how?
>>
>>71813251
you deserve every thing you got.
nazi scum.
>>
>>71814016
our ethnonationalists are bunch of retarded prepuberty kids.
>>
>>71816913
Like in any other country. Just look on the /pol
>>
>>71816861
my grandfathers deserve MAYBE i dont know, usa wrote our history so who can know the really truth? but your message is pretty pointless these days
>>
>>71817209
Yes but, atleast they government do not change they own historical figures quotes to fit they needs.
T. Suvorov.
>We won bacause we Russians.
Post Soviet Suvorov
>We won because we Rossiyane.

the difference is huge. and its fucking scary.

>>71817358
Hitler was ellected by Germans.
Your grandparents shared his path.
Blame them.
And do not call for us.
>Asian horde
will not come for resque.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.