[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me, Obama's in London, look at the composition of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Fuck me, Obama's in London, look at the composition of the crowd. Has London fallen to the Nigs and Muzzies?

Pic from this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3555061/All-world-s-stage-President-Barack-Obama-visits-Shakespeare-s-Globe-Theatre-mark-400th-anniversary-Bard-s-death.html
>>
London fell in AD43 anon. You only just noticed? Lel
>>
File: 1460870619350.gif (839 KB, 509x271) Image search: [Google]
1460870619350.gif
839 KB, 509x271
Don't worry, when I become emperor of the world, I shall purge them all.
>>
>>71812867

Welcome to the republic of Londonistan
>>
can obama just fuck off out of this country? thanks
>>
Listen Bruv. I was supposed to usher in the NWO, y'all can't leave the EU or Soros is going to have my balls.
>>
>>71815254
one more reason to leave....
>>
London is like that all over.
And it is spreading outwards from there.
>>
>>71815381
London is truly beyond redemption
>>
Who cares. London is basically a different country compared to the rest of the UK.
>>
File: 1438701729804.jpg (51 KB, 537x555) Image search: [Google]
1438701729804.jpg
51 KB, 537x555
>>71812867
>>
>>71815381
>>71815633
>>71815675
It's the fact it isn't contained, and like you say, is spreading.
Extremely white and traditional where i am, so when i see the extent to which London has changed it sends a shiver down my spine tht it's only a matter of time before it reaches here.
At what point do we say 'enough!' and do something about it? Or is it beyond repair? Have we passed the point of no return? Is this a vision of the future UK?
>>
>>71815858
What a fucking scandalous state of affairs we find ourselves in in this country. Honestly, heads should roll this.
>>
>>71812867
London is the capital of the UK.
Your populace was kings and shit
>>
>>71812867

I don't know who organized the event but I have noticed that the BBC tend to over represent ethnic minorities in their events

It's probably to try and promote racial cohesion

London is pretty much a lost cause for white people though
>>
File: shiet.jpg (25 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
shiet.jpg
25 KB, 400x541
>>71812867
>>71812867
mate have you never been to england at all? seeing as you wear british flag you should know, london is no longer english nor white, only people that are white and live in the outskirts are eastern europeans, i have lived there for more then 3 years and it's a hellhole city is fucked in ways it is hard to imagine unless you get to stay there and see for yourself. the whole blocks that belong to mudslimes and indians and niggers like southall eastham hounslow east and west muzzy and hindu shitholes croydon and brixton pure niggertowns, it's absolutely filthy and disgusting wherever you go there are mudslimes and amount to roughly 50 or 60% of all people living there it's no longer white, it's the worlds immigration capital or londonistan if you wish there is nothing english there anymore.
>>
>>71816462
The only time i get to see London is on TV or in the newspapers. I flew via Heathrow once for a holiday but i've never actually been to London before. When i see pictures like the one above it hits me quite hard.
>>
I don't see anything remarkable. These people are quintessentially British.
>>
>>71816271
If it's all stage-managed to give off the impression of cohesion then there may be hope, but i think we're clutching at straws here.
>>
File: london.jpg (124 KB, 875x444) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
124 KB, 875x444
>>71816637

LithuaniAnon is correct.

Live in the shadow of London - there are whole parts of the East and South where it is a game of 'Spot the White Man'

Dirty fucking sandnigs chew betel nut and spit it all up the walls of these old brick buildings and the pavement so disgusting red stains all over the floor.
>>
>>71816271

Stop being such a bigot. We invaded half the world do you really expect us to have nobody with a different skin colour in our country? Deal with it
>>
File: wake me up.png (42 KB, 151x148) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
42 KB, 151x148
>>71815858
>>
>>71815858
? I thought Muslims didn't like trannies
>>
>>71816841
There's a big difference between nobody and everybody. London is fast approaching everybody status.
>>
Knew a guy online from late 90's, met him IRL for the 1st time in 06 when we decided to goto a music festival together in England. I was 18-19 at the time so i wouldn't really consider myself switched on, so to speak.

Visiting him in Luton was a huge fucking eye-opener tho. Within 10mins of arriving i had some Pakistan guy start talking shit while walking away, which my friend said was common occurrence (both talking shit and walking away as they do so).

Next morning he took me to city center for us to get camping supplies n shit. There was at least a few hundred topless muslims doing some kinda chanting in the streets, fairly aggressive shit. On the way home he showed me his primary school that had been take over to turn into some kinda muslim-only day care center.

I don't get to speak with him much anymore due to him being in the army, he wasn't allowed contact with me when stationed here. Last i heard his entire family had to move out of Luton and goto northwest England. This was at least 2010.

Also my ex and i kept in touch years back as we were still pretty friendly. We haven't really spoke since i got pissed at her moving to London, she's been living there for years now. She'd been mugged 2-3x within 9months of being there.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.