[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, the West is going down, muslims are flooding your coun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 27
File: black_pigeon_trips.jpg (245 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
black_pigeon_trips.jpg
245 KB, 736x492
Guys, the West is going down, muslims are flooding your countries and women are inviting them.
Why don't you just start taking hard drugs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ekkXrfmPM8
>>
>>71812275
Because I'm not a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>71812275
>Why don't you just start taking hard drugs?

The fact that the world is going to shit doesn't mean that I have to go down in the same road.
>>
>>71812275
>the world is becoming degenerate
>why don't you degenerate yourself?
Fuck off Moshe.
>>
>>71812593
>>71812659
Nah dudes, it will open your mind and make you more productive. I mean Steve Jobs did it.
>>
>>71812275

>pschedelics video
>hard drugs

Rly Pol? Ive seen plenty of valedictorians and the like get goaded into LSD by their smart druggie friends, and they end up redpilled

Hard drugs are meth, crack, heroin, the stuff that teaches nothing and enslaves
>>
File: IMAG0686.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0686.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
>>71812593
>>71812593
>muh superiority complex

>>71812275
D-Amp for studying, hash for fun and creativity, MDMA for fun and nn-DMT for enlightenment.
>>
>>71812275
>LSD
>hard drug

>>71812593
Explain how exactly is this substance degenerate?
>>
>>71812909
Exactly, this guy has an introductory physics book and a lot of drugs. Be like him.

Also, if anyone was wondering if Black Pigeon Speaks is controlled opposition, he is literally advocating drugs now.
>>
>>71812909
enjoy life being a burgerflipper forever*

*until you end up passed out on drugs in a dark corner inbetween piles of trashbags, having your head cut off by murat
>>
>>71812275
Isn't this proof that BPS is controlled opposition?

First get us all riled up over things that are slightly distorted truths and bad for Europe and the US and then get us willing to drug ourselves because fuck it, things won't change.
>>
>>71813065
Either I am passed out or dead, make up your mind, idiot.

>burgerflipping german physicist on drugs.

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>71813248
More like burgerflipping uni dropout drug addict
>>
>>71813248
>>burgerflipping german physicist on drugs.
>with an entry physics book explaining how an electric motor works

i think not
>>
>>71813165
If anything, the psychedelics show you that the very point of life isn't constantly thinking about the racial future of the west.

There is more to life but that doesn't mean we don't care about those issues as well
>>
>>71812275
He may just be the sneakiest Jew
>>
File: 4dfeels.gif (678 KB, 680x803) Image search: [Google]
4dfeels.gif
678 KB, 680x803
>>71813504
>>71813528
cry for me, let me test those jelly tears!
>>
File: 1341018718968.jpg (51 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1341018718968.jpg
51 KB, 500x461
>>
>LSD
>hard
>>
Why not just do kratom for lack of drive, alcohol for autism and vitamin D for avoiding the daylight hours like me :^)
>>
>>71813623
He's a defeatist though and wants us to forget about the important issues.

>>71813713
Most likely. And /pol/ has fallen for him just like they fell for Milo, Shapiro, and Trump
>>
>>71813928
Unfortunately oral vitamin D doesn't seem to work.
>>
File: Jew.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Jew.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>71813764
>Obligatory post
>>
>>71814030
For you personally or you read that? What are you taking? I have D3 1000 25 micrograms, take one about every 16 hours. I think it peps me up but then when I'm taking it I also make an effort to eat well all the time and do push ups and sit ups.
>>
>>71814007
>He's a defeatist though and wants us to forget about the important issues
Whether or not this true, the fact remains - the psychedelics are highly underrated mostly because they were removed from the scientific discourse long ago.

If anything, the true "jew" is the one not allowing us to explore our own minds. As the riches of a man lie within.
>>
>>71814262
Only a slav would say something as lazy as this. Have you tried stoicism? Have you read Dostoevsky? Gone on a long mountain hike? Read Evola or Plato? I bet you haven't bothered, taking drugs is fucking lazy. It isn't at all as wholesome as mastering yourself through pure will, the expression of control and poise.
>>
nigger bird stop shilling
>>
File: e71.png (9 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
9 KB, 274x290
>this thread
>>
>>71814400
>Only a slav would say something as lazy as this
lel

You wouldn't believe where I work and what I do. I'm certainly not here to impress some random anon.
All that I said earlier I realized through personal experiments, comparing to others and reading about the topic.

If it's too much for you, try to be more open-minded and take it as a possibility.
That's my only goal here
>>
>>71813738
Yeah dude, we are just jelly. You can totally handle drugs. Every one who becomes addicted just doesn't have enough willpower, but that doesn't apply to you.
>>
File: absolutely degenerate.jpg (140 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
absolutely degenerate.jpg
140 KB, 600x600
>>71814622
>You wouldn't believe where I work and what I do. I'm certainly not here to impress some random anon.
Ooo aren't you aloof and mysterious anon. Don't cut yourself on that

>All that I said earlier I realized through personal experiments, comparing to others and reading about the topic.
You mean you listened too closely to low impulse control drug-addled degenerates try to infer value to their miserable pathetic lives by professing their minds are "waaay more open maaan" than yours.

>If it's too much for you, try to be more open-minded and take it as a possibility.
Have you ever taken a dollop of dog shit and ate it on a nettle leaf? No? Oh you should be more open-minded maaan, its really opened me up to all the possibilities of the world. You should do it while mainlining heroin straight into your balls too maaan, it felt amazing and is good for you.

>That's my only goal here
Oh how noble of you. Nice to know you take virtuous merit from encouraging degenerate, filthy drug use.
>>
>>71814423
>nigger pigeon
kek
>>
>>71814173
D3, 25mcg every day for a year.

Joints still fucked up.
>>
File: 090401101745-large.jpg (20 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
090401101745-large.jpg
20 KB, 600x399
>>71814926
You seem stressed anon, why so angry?

Not everybody is destined to see
>>
File: 1434535851346.jpg (34 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1434535851346.jpg
34 KB, 472x461
Already there
>>
File: 1460760085135.jpg (21 KB, 340x395) Image search: [Google]
1460760085135.jpg
21 KB, 340x395
I actually never saw a muslim or a jew in my entire life
Protestants here are treated differently i imagine what people would do with ragheads
>>
>>71815073
That's tough m8, I just was taking it as a surrogate to working outdoors getting lots of sun so I was after hormonal, emotional benefits.

I'm no doctor, you could have a condition or just be hypersensitive but I hope your diet's good. Ever since I started making homemade burgers, chili, balti, bread and eating olives, pasta and nuts instead of getting ready meals and take outs I've been putting more calories in myself than ever and feel way better without all that salt, MSG and oestrogen.
>>
what can you tell about your experiences with mdma and lsd/mushrooms
I'm thinking about getting some next week
>>
>>71814819
addicts were degenerates before they started using drugs. what you see in the media when addicts are mentioned are the human failures. you will never hear about anyone successful being an "addict" because he does not fit into the degenerate catagory. So the ones you really hate are degenerates, not "addicts".
>>
>>71815087
I see a gas chamber lined with you and your ilk. That's all.
>>
>>71815347
But you are the degenerate anon.

Literally every addict believes that he won't become addicted. Nobody thinks: "I am totally gonna suck arab dick for heroin in two years."

Maybe some people can handle drugs well, but you are definitely in a high risk group senpai, having recently started university, having total independance for once.

I am not going to further tell you what to do, but what you are doing is wrong and a very high risk behaviour.
>>
>>71815544
This is the most kikeish Jewish comment I've ever read. So by avoiding drugs he's setting himself up through natural disdain of degeneracy that in two years he'll be sucking Arabs off for heroin? Naah fuck off with that shit you faggot nigger keep your disgraceful behaviour to your pathetic in-group of niggers, whores, faggots, Pakis, weaklings, Marxists and toothless hobos you waste of skin.
>>
>>71812275
What the fuck is that video? Fucking dropped.
>>
>>71815332
>lsd/mushrooms
Depending on the dose of course, LSD shows you the "magic" of reality making it extremely complex and beautiful.
It's best to have a specific plan what you're gonna do, this way you can get the most of it. You actually discover new talents you have and make you more focused on the plans after the trip is over.

Shrooms are more chaotic in principle for me. It's like oscillating between heaven and hell. You experience a catharsis of some sort which is extremely beneficial. Shrooms have a "teacher" property.

In any case the setting is the most important part. No parties, unnecessary people around.. it's best to take it alone in the dark and focus on your mind - not the exterior!
>>
>>71812275

>LSD
>Hard Drug

I know /pol/ are generally pretty deluded when it comes to pharmacology but fuck
>>
>>71815830
sounds interesting, but I've heard urban myths about not having mirrors around if you take LSD and keeping someone bigger than you around in case you fall into a bad trip
>>
>>71815740
Why don't you read my comments before replying, you piece of shit? I literally told him the opposite.
>>
>>71815836
Look up the man who first synthesised LSD. Watch his interviews. He's a fucking mess, he's a dribbling lunatic who can't string a sentence together and the drug has taken all his volition. Its a class A drug in the UK along with heroin, crack, coke and ecstasy, and out of all those ecstasy is the only one that shouldn't be there because its only there through an 'instant death' scare in the 90s. LSD is a fucked up drug, it makes people cut off their dicks, walk into traffic, I saw some waster cunt one time having a fistfight with a metal lamppost fucked of psychedelics and I know it was that because his mates were staggering around behind him and offered me mushrooms.
>>
>>71815978
There's nothing for him to worry about, by avoiding drugs, realising that drug takers are left wing individualist scumbags and there are much more wholesome things in life does NOT make you more likely to become a drug-addicted gigolo whore in a couple of years. Drugs and its lifestyles are addictive because they give you a short time preference, like niggers naturally have, and look at nigger societies. If you do drugs you've made yourself a nigger.
>>
>>71813165
All his videos are defeatist as fuck. I would never trust this guy.

His process is always the same: gets you to identify a problem, sympathizes with you on the video, explains why it is irreversible and stikes your motivation down.

He opens a lot of doors doing this. The door of accepting "the inevitable", the door for the degeneracy, the door for a tamed spirit and many others.

Also what kinds of people do you have to deal with to get illegal drugs?

One thing is taking caffeine or some soft legal drug for a boost when you have to overperform at work on a given day but anything that suggest addign a foreign substance to your brain on a daily basis sounds iffy as fuck.
>>
>>71816049

Albert Hoffman was a dribbling mess? Regardless, the scientist who first synthesised it has nothing to do with the pharmacological properties of a substance.

The drug laws are backwards all over the globe, Marijuana is a Class B, Psilocybin, LSD and DMT are all Class A. There is no correlation between the classification of a drug and it's harms. Look at Alcohol.

It also sounds like you're conflating a mixture of propaganda from apparent PCP stories and mixing them with LSD. It does not 'make' you do that.

http://www.emmasofia.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Psychedelics-not-linked-to-mental-health-problems-or-suicidal-behavior.pdf?115a76
>>
>>71815544
You don't give a shit about me. You don't even know me, so don't pretend to be concerned, you shitdip. You only care about your superficial hatred of "addicts" because you see them as the degenerate, aids infested, homeless failures they usually show on tv.

I am studying physics in my third semester. and trust me, you could not handle this without amphetamine or 1 liter of coffee everyday to keep you awake between lab work, studying, class, study groups and the 4 and a half hours of sleep you get each day.

What the fuck do you do besides live in your mothers basement? Unless you prove to me right now you are doing something that is more honorable and more stressful than what I do then you more degenerate than the addict you hate so much.
>>
>>71813928
What do you do for kratom constipation?
>>
Going to gym/exercise off the stress/disappointment/frustration of work/everyday life
>>
>>71816049
lol lsd is mental it like makes you jump off buildings thinking you can fly like oh my god also drugs are classified based on harm in the uk yes definitely also crack and cocaine deserve distinctions from each other for some reason ROFL xD
>>
>>71812797

this
>>
>>71816305
No you're making a fallacious argument. That article tries to indicate there's not a link, it doesn't say that people with "mental health problems" (which itself is a vague term) aren't turned loose by psychedelics.

Pretty much everything else in your comment is bullshit.Yeah I saw it with my own eyes, a guy on shrooms was hitting a lamppost talking shit to it about the light abducting him. I've read 'advisory' tales about taking LSD that these degenerate druggies recommend you have a 'handler' when you take it to make sure you don't do stupid shit like walk into traffic. Any drug that makes you act as bad as a retarded stray dog is culturally degenerate.

As for alcohol, it is a part of European culture, its a past-time, just because its culture and use have been abused by degenerates in recent years, because of cultural Marxist individualism making people think its acceptable to binge drink till you puke doesn't even imply LSD isn't a fucked up, mind altering worthless drug that makes people delirious. It doesn't increase your ability to grasp abstracts, it just removes the degenerates from their own insecure fucked up realities. Why does every LSD story involve dragons and vibrant colours? Because that's what retards think about anyway. LSD just makes retards think its real.
>>
>>71812275
>>71812659

I don't smoke & drink. Only LSD once or twice a year. People here have a pleb-tier perception when it comes to substances.
>>
>>71815977
>but I've heard urban myths about not having mirrors around
Lel only if you're afraid of seeing your face change into weird things. The thing is, the substance doesn't deprive you of your own sense of being, your views, your memories.. you can distance yourself from what you see and feel because you know well that this is simply your mind on LSD.

>keeping someone bigger than you around in case you fall into a bad trip
Yea some say that. I have never experienced an entirely "bad trip". The "bad" component is inherent in all trips because you fluctuate from different states, from the extatic, euphoric, deeply in trance, thoughtful, troubled...
I take it the way I take these states in meditation. These are just clouds, you are the top of a mountain. And then you regain control of yourself even in these extreme states.

I wouldn't recommend you anyone around because the person usually gives you the casual vibe and you don't focus on interior.
>>
>>71812275
It's likely to shorten my lifespan or give me an addiction I don't need when the waifu age begins.
>>
>>71816384
No, senpai I also study physics and I am in my second Masters semester program. It is certainly not easy, but If you can't handle it without drugs, you really should drop out and look for something different.

I care because I don't want a german become addicted to drugs and drop out of society.
>>
>>71816850
THIS
>>
>>71816558
Le enjoy your removal from reality. I'm not making an argument based on legality. There's no evidence drug-addled morons walking onto motorways is actually a problem for society. Dead degenerates sounds great to me. What is a problem is filthy drug-addled knaves trying to turn their pathetic lives into a cultural movement. The problem isn't the drug being illegal, its you lying.

If you want to be a degenerate, go, find your fellow knaves and live your shitty lives in peace. You don't have to encourage it. You only encourage it because misery loves company.
>>
>>71812275
Ok now I have done LSD. But this guy, people turn to this guy for information. Now that he has a large fan base he's wanting us to drug ourselfs.
He has no idea about the risks.
Though it's better than alcohol and cigarettes. He shouldn't be promoting LSD use.
>>
>>71816993
timestamp of your university id?
>>
>>71816454
Never had it, I've never had diarrhoea or constipation in my life. Guess I have a bowel of the gods.
>>
>>71817036
You are an underaged idiot. You probably think cigarettes have rat poison in them.
>>
File: sjwislam.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
sjwislam.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>71817036
This spastic thinks that fifty micrograms is "removal from reality".

>drug-addled morons walking onto motorways
What are you even talking about?

>>71817060
This is an odd video to come from BP, that is for sure.
>>
File: 1321194698457.gif (1 MB, 339x500) Image search: [Google]
1321194698457.gif
1 MB, 339x500
I was diagnosed as brief reactive psychosis after a drug binge of pot lsd and maybe PCP. I have since been institutionalized 4 times after that. I'm diagnosed as mixed bipolar now and before that was schizoeffective disorder. I have schizophrenia in the family on both sides. feel free to ask me questions
>>
>>71817121
The irony, because underage idiots NEVER think drugs are cool or edgy or fun. Because everyone gets addicted to cigarettes over the age of 18 because they're responsible until adulthood awakens them to the benefits of feeling the need to suck a proven carcinogenic addictive benzene stick 10 times a day.

Great to know you smoking drug-addled losers are still signalling non-druggies are immature. Make yourself feel better as you act like a nigger making yourself weak, disjointed and dependant. :-) we're better off without you sub-humans.
>>
>>71817292
>after a drug binge of pot lsd and maybe PCP
why did you do it?
>>
>>71817251
>you don't know what its like maaan, eat this dog shit, it opens your mind maaan, you're ignorant on the effects of dog shit until you eat fifty pounds of the stuff

Yeah naah m8 I can just observe what druggies look and act like and through heuristics know that society would benefit if all drug takers were gassed.
>>
>>71817292
Yeah just take all the fucking drugs at once, so much so that you can't even remember what ones you took. What bad could come of that?
>>
>>71817091
Sure, I'll just post personal details on a Mexican sugardancing fetish forum.

You don't have to believe me. Just look if most of other students have to take drugs to keep up. The most likely answer is, they don't.
>>
>>71817528
I'm not proselytizing.

>druggies
Vague.

Is there anything else that you'd like to exterminate people for ingesting?
>>
>>71817576
you can black out details. if you want to helpme, prove to me you are trustworthy and only then can I take your advice seriously.
>>
>>71817596
Anyone who walks down your average highstreet on a saturday evening knows what a druggie is. The guy with dark brown teeth holding a fast food cup, the kid with the gay fringe talking loudly to his friends wearing camo jackets and fingerless gloves, anyone badly dressed saying shit that doesn't make any sense and touching things.

Sure. Coalburners, non-Europeans in Europe of any degree, Jews, Marxists, genetically sick, cripples and very ugly people all deserve a Pinochet helicopter ride.
>>
File: 000030b6_medium.jpg (69 KB, 639x411) Image search: [Google]
000030b6_medium.jpg
69 KB, 639x411
>>71817927
>The guy with dark brown teeth holding a fast food cup
That describes LSD addicts perfectly.
>>
>>71817912
No, I won't dox myself senpai, yout don't have to guilt trip me.

If you are taking only the course you need to finish in the Regelstudienzeit, you will end up well below 80 hours per week with your study work.
If you need drugs to keep up, it means that you either lack willpower to do the work on time, meaning you are in a risk group to become addicted, or you are not smart enough to study physics, meaning you should stop wasting your time and money and get out.
>>
>>71818117
>anyone badly dressed saying shit that doesn't make any sense and touching things
FTFY

LSD is degenerate, accept it. If it opens your mind so much in such a profound way why is it we haven't had a renaissance of philosophy? Why is it all psychedelic music is shit? All LSD takers are just braindead Marxist individualists who babble on about how they get the meaning of life but when they tell you its just a soup of words like "beauty", "nature" and "everyone". LSD is a faggot hippie drug for faggots who love the Marxist dildo.
>>
>>71817383
It was after a breakup and I was depressed.

>>71817529
I remember what drugs I took but my doctor thinks the pot may have been laced with PCP because I told him how I was carrying around 32" crt tv and the guy I bought it from supposedly did PCP.
>>
File: 1460971181457.jpg (41 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
1460971181457.jpg
41 KB, 600x445
>>71812275
That's not what he said.
He argues that LSD is different from other psychoactives, that many have vouched for its therapeutic qualities, and that microdosing can improve your daily life, which means you don't even trip, so it can hardly be considered "doing hard drugs".
It should be open for research at least - if what I hear about psychedelics curing depression and anxiety is true, it's revolutionary, because right now they can only be treated, and not very effectively.
But this is bait of course, because it's obvious to anyone that LSD is not a hard drug in the same way benzos, opiates and amphetamines are.
>>
>>71818659
>that flag
>that post

Are you guys even trying anymore?
>>
>>71818331
Pretty much this, there's nothing to get, no enlightenment.
>>
>>71818229
>not smart enough to study physics

Thank you for proving you are not in any way a stem major.

I take the adderall alternative because I want to stay awake during studying not because its a wonderdrug that makes information appear inside your brain out of nowhere.

I think you need to stop being an ego driven compulsive liar.

Derive the formula for frequency of linear mechanical vibration of a closed system.
>>
>>71818714
Funny.
I'm not advocating for drug use you fucking moron, read the post before making your shitty memes.
Drugs are good for one thing - medicine. If Psychedelics can be used for therapy scientists should be able to research them.
And actual hard drugs are doing much more damage than LSD ever will.
go ahead meme away
>>
>>71818741
>frequency of linear mechanical vibration of a closed system.
L = 1/2m*(dx/dt)^2 - 1/2kx^2. Apply Euler-Lagrange equations, get DGL.

I am saying, you have to put in more work that other student to understand the material, so you have to rely on drugs to help you stay awake/keep you motivated.
>>
>>71816850
Psychedelics will never be a mainstream thing.
Trying to get /pol/ to accept certain drugs as a valid experience is throwing peals before the swine.
Even those who "get" it often understand nothing.
>>
File: 1270542116.jpg (4 KB, 74x126) Image search: [Google]
1270542116.jpg
4 KB, 74x126
>>71812275
Eh, first video I'm not a fan of.

Don't get me wrong, I've used LSD and I agree that it has therapeutic potential and should be permitted to be studied. But I don't like the supernatural spin he's putting on it. Higher planes of existence? Fuck off with that.

And also, you have to think of the overall purpose of a particular channel. BPS's purpose is to shine light on the fucked up cultural marxist bullshit that's plaguing western culture right now. Talking about the benefits of LSD is a complete non-sequitur in that regard. He shouldn't be the one making this video.
>>
>>71812275
lsd doesn't do shit for spirituality
only faggot hippies believe that

the only thing it's good for is making you think shit is cool looking

t. guy who's done acid plenty of times
>>
>>71818978
Fuck off Shlomo.
Inventing illnesses and then using hallucinogens to treat them is exactly why nobody likes you.
>>
File: hate.jpg (419 KB, 900x1282) Image search: [Google]
hate.jpg
419 KB, 900x1282
>>71818331
>If it opens your mind so much
It doesn't.

A small dose of LSD turns a pleasant summer afternoon's walk in the British countryside into a practically perfect outing. It engenders some joy, wonder, awe and novelty for about 6-8 hours. No hallucinations, no delirium, nothing immoral or damaging. There's also no way you'd even be able to tell when walking past or interacting with someone on such a small dose. Taking LSD needn't yield gibberish, insane behaviour or meditative bollocks.

The vegetables who caress the floor and say "psychedelics open your mind; we are all humans, dude" are wasters who think Terence McKenna is a credible person. They were seeking identity, and they found it in being part of a sort of pseudo-spiritual cult.

>>71818342
The old "probably laced with PCP" myth is just a response to people having a terrible time on cannabis. Because of course cannabis could never aggravate psychosis, and absolutely everyone enjoys cannabis without exception.
>>
>>71819590
Idiot
>>
>>71818659
Surely it would be rendered useless in a few days due to rapid buildup of tolerance.

Also, nothing good ever came of taking a drug every day.
>>
>>71819590
You have to think of things from a relative point of view.

There are fuckloads of people with depression or anxiety or whatever other psych problems. There are approved medications for these things, such as SSRIs. And they don't work well and they have lots of other side effects.

So the question isn't whether LSD is good or bad. It's a question of whether it's better or worse than the bullshit drugs we currently use to treat these things. And we really have nothing to go off of except small uncontrolled studies due to the fact that no one is allowed to conduct clinical trials using LSD.
>>
>>71819738
Not all drugs cause tolerance the same way something like opiates or amphetamine does. I'm not sure if LSD does or doesn't.
>>
>>71819666
Kike
>666
>>
>>71819932
LSD's tolerance buildup is pretty much immediate.
>>
>>71816785

I'm making a fallacious argument? Can you not see the fallacies you committed in your first post? Hoffman = Dribbling moron therefore LSD is bad. I'm still yet to see anything where he's this 'degenerate' you describe him as, if you could cite a source that would be great.

It's not an article, it's an epidemiological study which seems to suggest that there isn't a link. Nobody is denying that anybody with 'mental health problems' won't be turned loose, anything environmental can do this. It's already very well known if there are underlying issues or a predisposition (which they will be, it doesn't just create them), then certain things can trigger or exacerbate them so they come out earlier. It was always going to happen though.

You saw it with your own eyes? Great, your anecdotal evidence is excellent. There's no denying that could happen, it doesn't mean it's causing long-lasting damage though. Psychedelics appear to mimic the first stage of psychosis, and they're most certainly an immersive experience but this doesn't mean they cause mental issues. If I was very drunk and walked out in front of a car or did something else stupid which drunk people do all the time, it doesn't necessarily mean it's doing any long-term damage, it just means that the short-term effects whilst under the influence have to be accounted for and you have to be responsible for yourself and mitigate any risks. It's quite evident you have absolutely no experience with them, nor do you understand the science so I'm finding it hard to accept your appeal to emotion.

Every LSD story involves dragons? Honestly I don't even know why I dignified you this response so far. You've swallowed every bit of anti-psychedelic propaganda there is.
>>
>>71819738
I think microdosing should at least be researched to get to a point where you can prescribe it safely to those who suffer from depression, for example, while combining it with intense therapy.
It obviously helps to some degree, but as you said nothing good ever came of taking a drug every day, that's why the damages should be minimized through studying and regulating.
If you can actually use it to cure and not treat, it would be much better than taking benzos or antidepressants everyday for the rest of your life.
>>
File: Sexy Ass Bird.jpg (142 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Ass Bird.jpg
142 KB, 480x640
>>71812275
Nice bird
>>
>>71818732

It's not an instant shortcut to enlightenment but it can certainly act as a catalyst. That's not to say these pseudo-intellectual 'spirtual' hippies haven't jumped on the bandwagon spewing the same old rhetoric, but enlightenment is most definitely possible.

>>71819659

Terence McKenna was a great mind though. He denounced relativism and was also extremely rational and scientific minded. He just wasn't afraid to speculate and discussed a whole host of ideas. He definitely denounced the new age cult like aspects of 'spirituality' and definitely didn't want to be seen as any kind of leader.
>>
>>71820553
Terence was a gayboy.

>enlightenment
Stop.
>>
>>71820447
Proofs that /b/ got old and pissed off, and now has joined the /pol/lacks
>>
>>71819153

nice googling but thats not the formula.

I was asking for something really simple.

Basically I was asking you to derive the periodenfrequenz from the simple beschleunigungsfrequenz. It is not that hard.

EVERYONE drinks coffee at the very least all day. So tell me, how are amphetamines worse when used in tiny doses for the same purpose?
>>
>>71820584

Because?

Ditch the connotations and any preconceived notions you have when you hear 'enlightenment'. It's not some new-age 'spiritual' bullshit. It's just the profound realisation of what you are existentially and that the 'self' is an illusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fajfkO_X0l0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpr-KFks6-c
>>
>>71812909
ahmed pls
>>
>>71812275
Because it is degenerate and defeats the purpose of being christian/nazi/tradional
>>
>>71812275
That isn't what he said and you goddamn know it. I'm very disapointed in you, Deutschland.
>>
File: lemvslem.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
lemvslem.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
>>71812275
I would rather train and get ready for the fight anon.
>>
>>71816213
He isn't trying to be a defeatist, he's trying to stir up opposition to the madness. He's telling you "it's over" to trigger a response of "no the fuck it isn't".
>>
>>71820776
I provided you with a way to derive it, but it's not good enough for you because it's not the one that you learned. In the third semester you should have learned Lagrangian method by now. You are taking Analythical Mechanics now, aren't you?

But my point still stands, whether you believe me or not. If you have to rely on hard drugs to keep up, you shouldn't be there.
>>
>>71812275
If BlackPigeon is not the most obvious D&C controlled opposition
>>
>>71821558
That must be why he links people to other alt-right people like the white nationalist millennial woes.
>>
>>71813928
kratom's that good shit, i've only done smoke shop stuff though gotta buy some online
>>
>>71812275
Overstimulated people must take drugs to feel alive. Thing he talks in this video don't solve the problem but offer an escape. Drugs are never a solution.

Stop masturbating everyday, spent less time in front of the computer, relax and do workout.
If you can't motivate yourself without drugs you have a mental problem.
>>
>>71821140
He's a lost cost, anon. Just give up. Move to America to help make our country better.
>>
>>71817292
welcome to my life, i had psychotic breaks with DXM (cough syrup) and heavy weed use, I'm all good now though, would not recommend hallucinogens or prolonged weed use for people with mental health disorders in family
>>
>>71821140
ok let me do it for you:

basically we know x(t)= xcos(omega*t+phi)

we also know F=ma=-Dxe which is none other than the hookshe law

so we want to know D=ma

lets start off by deriving the frequency from its acceleration

d^2(x(t))/dt^2

we get from x(t)= xcos(omega*t+phi)
a(t)= -omega^2*xcos(omega*t+phi)

which can be seen as -omega*x(t) = a(t)

Therefore : omega= (-(a(t)/x(t)))^(1/2)

And we have proven the frequency omega.

No need for langrange. At all.
>>
>>71812275

>Doing drugs

Yeah I am not stupid enough to try that.
>>
>>71822029
whoops typo

*which can be seen as (-omega^2)x(t)=a(t)

anyway my point is, stop being a little bitch with a superiority complex towards people who choose to do a bad thing for a good cause
>>
File: martians.png (77 KB, 269x288) Image search: [Google]
martians.png
77 KB, 269x288
Damn son, so much bait in this thread. LSD doesn't show you some great truth about the universe, that would be crazy, what it can show you is a perspective, through which you can look at yourself and give you motivation or identify problems with your way of thinking so you can become a better person. That doesn't mean "hurr durr, we're all one". LSD and other drugs really do have set properties that allow them do be used in the field of medicine very successfully. Alcohol and cigarettes don't, at least in the method of delivery of their respective active chemicals. So, drug classification is practically bullshit when it comes to potential harm, excluding actual hard drugs, when they're used outside of a hospital.

Also
>taking a substance that's not physically addictive will make you a degenerate druggie and your self-control plays no role into it
>mfw
>>
>>71814140
what movie
>>
File: Jewish-tricks.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-tricks.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>71812275
what's with all the drug threads lately?

i'm calling merchant on this.

p.s. not against a nip of whisky and a spliff from time to time.
>>
File: 220px-Lurich_2Wrestler.jpg (15 KB, 220x318) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lurich_2Wrestler.jpg
15 KB, 220x318
true völkisch men stay as straight edge as possible.
>>
File: 1461346038920.jpg (127 KB, 670x427) Image search: [Google]
1461346038920.jpg
127 KB, 670x427
>>71822605
Weed and a little bit of wine in moderation is good for the body and mind if you're old or in pain constantly.

If you're young and healthy you have literally no business doing any of that shit.
>>
>>71822029
>>71822362
But you haven't shown omega= sqrt(D/m), which I assume you wanted me to show?

I repeat myself one last time. You taking drugs to keep up means you either are bad with your time management, meaning you have a high time preference and therefore at risk of becoming addicted to drugs. Or you are not smart enough to study the subject and so have to put in more work that you normally should have, which would lead to even more frustration down the road.
Sorry, I realize, I sounded like I am implying I am smarter than you or so. I didn't mean to, I only wanted to tell you that taking drugs to cope with a situation, no matter what it is, is a sign of something being wrong.
I don't think you are stupid, you are probably bad with your time because you never had to study in school but now at university it's hard to get away with it. You can easily learn to become disciplined and it will only improve your life in the future, but you will not be able to rely on drugs your entire life.
>>
>>71823027
Well no, I just showed it to you. With a proof. There are other ways like you said but what you posted was a snippet out of the energy of a harmonical vibration. Which is something irrelevant.

Thank you for you concern I guess, I was pissed off at the part where you told me not to persue my dream but no biggie. I guess your advice of dropping out after I needed to realise how dumb I am for doing drugs is not something a physicist would say. A true physicist tries to hang on to any precious physics student who dares to go on the intellectual journey which will someday possibly benefit the world in a huge way.
>>
>>71823701

God you sound pompous as all fuck.

You are just another fuckwad getting a physics degree, not fucking Newton reincarnated.
>>
>>71824032
>At least Im not a gypsy.
>>
>>71824149

>LOOK MOM I CALLED HIM A GYPO

Get some new fucking memes scrub.

At least I am not a pompus faggot in a dead nation that is too proud getting high to fix his country.
>>
>>71824299
I might be pompous and somewhat of an asshole, agreed. But your people need to be wiped off the planet together with the muslims and other degenerates.

2 weeks ago I saw a gypsy mother go into a kfc with her 3 sons and husband just so her kids could go around begging for food off others plates while the mother sat there and ate strangers fries they brought her.
>>
>>71824564

>Your people need to be whiped out

Too bad you don't even have the balls to keep them out of your nation. Not to forget that the only thing Germans are successfully genocide over the centuries is themselves.
>>
>>71824649
In its natural enviroment, a gypsy is usually accompanied by its herd. However if a lone gypsy is caught offguard, It proceeds to taunt its enemy from a safe distance while calling for backup.

Gypsy herds are often found near landfills andd in tents in forests. Of course, surrounded by garbage.
>>
>>71825247

Did I just triggered you?

Or is this what Germans call humor.

No wonder we all call you a nation of autists.

I guess that is why you do drugs, to counter the natural autism.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.