[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apart from the odd goat fucking/pedophilia - what do you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: 4. Hijab Girl by BBStringer.jpg (90 KB, 901x599) Image search: [Google]
4. Hijab Girl by BBStringer.jpg
90 KB, 901x599
Apart from the odd goat fucking/pedophilia - what do you have against Islam? They keep women in their place
>>
They aren't White.
>>
>>71811999
>not being able to keep women in their place without islam
ow big of a cuck are you?
>>
>>71811999
look at chistian countries
look at muslim countries

which countries cured diseases and sent people to outer space?
which countries are killing each other with weapons they cannot even manufacture?
>>
>>71811999
and the whole stoning and beheading thing is a bit dated
>>
They explode alot
>>
File: va_.gif (7 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
va_.gif
7 KB, 324x216
It's not the true religion
>>
>>71812040

fpbp and qft. It's a safe bet that people wouldn't be so opposed if a majority were aryan.
>>
They way men act and live and believe keeps women in their place. It's up to you as the naturally stronger being to do that. If you can't keep a woman in her place then you don't deserve to be with one
>>
>>71812040
Inb4 "It is not racism because Islam is not a race."
>>
File: natalia5.jpg (16 KB, 555x288) Image search: [Google]
natalia5.jpg
16 KB, 555x288
>>71811999
They're shitskins.
>>
>>71812383
If they all looked the girl in the OP nobody would care.
>>
>>71811999
No booze, no bacon, bunch of other stupid rules, founded by a peadophilic warlod, and the main kicker, most of the people involved in it you would have to hang around with are brown and smell.
>>
>>71811999
>what do you have against Islam? They keep women in their place
>needing an oppressive ideology to keep your women in place
Beta manlet detected.
>>
>>71811999
They want the death of western civilisation.
Also
>apart from bad things why is thing bad?
>>
>>71811999

The people that practice it.

>he thinks it's about religion

It's about shitskins and their lack of civilization.
>>
>>71811999
>Apart from the odd goat fucking/pedophilia - what do you have against Islam?

They can't stay in their own countries for some reason.
>>
File: 1448465450133.jpg (281 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1448465450133.jpg
281 KB, 730x1095
But if even we or an angel from Heaven should bring you a Good News different from that which we have already brought you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:8
>>
It is a foreign invasive religion that destroys the local's culture.
>>
>>71812094
Hmmm
Some Christian countries created diseases and spread it among the masses

Some christian countries provided other nations with those weapons after destabilizing them
>>
>>71811999

The people coming here are mostly crazies. Nobody has a problem with intellectuals who just want to work, even if they are muslim. Not even intellectuals, just people who want to come here to work and live a nice life.
>>
>>71811999
Ahmed get out of Australia

Islam goatfuckers get out
>>
>>71814194
This guy gets it.
>>
>>71811999

Completely unable to exist within a modern western democracy.
>>
Nothing against them, they can be as muslim as they like in their own nations.
>>
>>71814557
This
>>
>>71814576
>Some Christian countries created diseases and spread it among the masses
yes and the jews and white south african nationalists created aids to whipe out niggers and muslims
but goats, donkeys and camels are immun to it so did didn't worked for the muslims
>>
>>71814645
This.
The muzzies are already fucking up brisbane, soon itll be under sharia.
at least in perth im surrounded by 99% whites
danke/merci belgium
>>
they want to kill me
>>
>>71812094
>argentina
definitely not any african country
>>
>>71811999
while obvious exceptions can be found, most muslims cannot function in a civil society, like blacks they see this as weakness to be exploited and often cry the loudest when people lose patience
they see it as their duty to harass and take advantage of non muslims in any way possible, a good deal of this has to do with Wahhabi and salafist doctrines that the house of saud promotes
not going to say we should wipe them out but like owning a dangerous dog or playing with gasoline we should at least know what we are dealing with

that said gyros, shawarma and kebab are too good to pass up, also westernized muslims are funny as fuck
>>
>>71811999
Because they hate women and gay people
>>
>>71811999
>Apart from the odd goat fucking/pedophilia - what do you have against Islam? They keep women in their place

they promote inbreeding and marry their first cousins. they are degenerate and mentally crippled. Their IQ on average is below 90.
They are not white, they are obnoxious, loud, violent without reason...
>>
>>71812199

Neither is Cucktholicism, or any other semitic religion.
>>
File: 1459003934279.jpg (61 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
1459003934279.jpg
61 KB, 373x527
>>71811999
> 1001 Threads to the same topic.
>>
>>71811999
You can keep women in their place without having to bury them in cement and throw at stones.

Stop making excuses for Islam you shitskin and stop spamming this thread on /pol/

Islam is a degenerate backward violent ideology. Is fucking a 9 year old girl putting her in her place you smelly pedo?
>>
>>71811999
I don't have anything against them provided they stay in their own countries. As soon as they come here they become enemies.
>>
File: Stop_arab_imperialism.png (30 KB, 821x374) Image search: [Google]
Stop_arab_imperialism.png
30 KB, 821x374
>>71811999
It eradicate cultures and ethnicties.
>>
>>71815573
>turkey was meant to be secular
>they were meant to contain islam
>they reversed islam and drove the camelniggers back into their homeland
>russia fucked us over by bombing them
>germany fucked us over by bypassing the turkish islamic border control and asking that ALL the muslims come to europe.
>>
>>71812040
Fpbp
>>
Muslims believe that satan pisses in their ears and farts to drown out the sound of the call to prayer.
You can't reason with these shitskins.
>>
>>71811999
>999
what is this?

Satan is multiplying.

>captcha literally had a cross
>>
>>71811999

>14 million Dutch people
>some 3 million niggers, asians, mixes and other shit
>hundreds of millions of africans and muslims planning to move here

What about MY culture? Why am I not allowed to live my life in my country surrounded by my culture? Why must Brussels send these invaders to me to the point where I have to flee my country in the near future?
>>
>>71816212
1. prepair your flight and the flight of the other white people
2. lure as manny niggers and muslims in your country as you can
3. blow up the dykes
4 be welcome in my country as a hero and savior of the white race forever
>>
File: gays_1.jpg (411 KB, 800x1226) Image search: [Google]
gays_1.jpg
411 KB, 800x1226
>>71811999
>what do you have against Islam

It's the gayest religion and most misandrist religion that exists.
>>
>>71811999

Don't forget the sheep/camel fucking
>>
>>71812094
/thread
>>71812383
Fuck does fpbp mean
>>
>>71811999
That's actually just a meme.

From what I've heard and seen, most of their women are just as annoying and unbearable bitches as the average nig woman.

And this is not just right for the ones who 'immigrated' in West, it's true for places like Pakistan or Iran too.

Outside of the communities where they literally stone them or throw acid on their face, they are as much entitled as, if not more entitled than the American whore.
>>
>>71811999
No alcohol and no pig. It's too great a sacrifice for getting to love little girls and keeping women in line. I'm not one for compromises.
>>
>>71816763
>Outside of the communities where they literally stone them or throw acid
guess who raised those guys to be the way they are
>>
Because Islam wants to have death penalty for fucking animals. No muslims seem to actually agree that goatfucking is a good thing, that meme makes it seem like they are openminded towards bestiality like atheists and christians here in the west when that's not the case.

Muslims will remove such sexual freedoms.
>>
>>71815769
Is this legit?
>>
>>71817099
anything on 4chan especially on /b/ and /pol/ is legit
>>
>>71816623
first post best post you retarded newfag.
>>
>>71816381
that would actually be hilarious, the last dutchmen out blows up the dykes and millions of muds drown
>>
>>71817663

>2035
> Netherlands overran by the brown tide.
>Dutchman: If the Netherlands can't be saved it must be destroyed....
>The dykes are blown.
>Dutchman: Return to the sea.
>Millions of Africans, Muslims, and Asians die in a wall of water cleansing that part of Europe.
>2135
>Europe is retaken.
>A statue is built to honor The Last Dutchman. Facing the sea of what was once the Netherlands.
>>
>>71818452
2140 we rebuild the dykes
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.